Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,495 comments
Thanks @Eggstor and @Chikane_GTR !

'Bout to buy my first 20mil car. I'll have one more to get for that trophy.

Then I get the joy of "grinding" back up over 90mil in the bank.
It's a nice feeling once you've purchased ALL the 20mil and 18mil cars and you can finally afford the "cheap" ones...

You know you don't need to have 90 mil in the "bank" to buy cars, right? 😉

There are a few Legend cars I need for engine swaps. One is the Ford Roadster, another is the Boss 429 and finally I need the C1 corvette. I think that would complete the remainder of the used/legendary cars I need to double up on for swaps. Hopefully these are coming soon just so I can get them out of the way.
I'm waiting on the corvette c1 too. How long has it been since c1 was in the lcd the last time?
Weird, for some reason, it doesn't show on the gt7 legend car dealer GTDB site.

It's a nice feeling once you've purchased ALL the 20mil and 18mil cars and you can finally afford the "cheap" ones...

You know you don't need to have 90 mil in the "bank" to buy cars, right? 😉
Yeah :mischievous: keeping 90mil is my passive/aggressive thumbing my nose at Sony for forcing PD into trying to pad their profit margin. Don't know that I'll collect all the cars this game. Did that grind in GT5 with Bspec remote play and GT6 was able to take advantage of that day two VGT glitch/exploit. Padded my GT7 bank with about 50mil with last year's custom race exploit.
This may be a strange question but was the 330 P4 always 20 mil? I seem to recall it being something like 12-14 million. Am I just remembering incorrectly??
According to the research I did when compiling my list of LCD cars, on first appearance it was as @Fezzik remembers/thinks.
It was originally only 9 million, I think
👍:cheers:
I'm waiting on the corvette c1 too. How long has it been since c1 was in the lcd the last time?
Weird, for some reason, it doesn't show on the gt7 legend car dealer GTDB site.
Not sure if it was added some time after GT7 release. The data I'm tracking shows it last appeared on 26MAR24 and should reappear sometime mid to late June.

Last edited:
Back