The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,996 comments
Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 13-52-22 Home _ X.png

Trump supporters remind me of people in the god thread who deny the possibility of any contradictory evidence. It is obstinance at its very worst, being unable to cope with the embarrassment of being "wrong".
Their truth is the only truth, everything else is fake news...

Reminds me of the time when people still thought the earth is flat....

... Oh wait...

Man, do those people even fly on airplane ✈️, what do they tell themselves subconsciously

Hurts my head trying to think like them...
Why do we ? (Try to put ourselves into their shoes)
And why can't they ? (Try to put themselves into our shoes)
Do they ?

When were they ever?:

Same ol', same ol' projection by the convicted President. The "insignificant numbers of fully funded" people with "brand new & gleaming professionally made signs" were not Radical Leftists, but Trump's own people seen outside Trump Tower according to MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell.

And from the New York Times:
Ahead of Trump’s remarks in the marble-and-brass atrium at Trump Tower, a few dozen supporters — all of whom were vetted by the campaign and work in the building — have assembled across from the media. Their presence offers an energetic contrast to Trump’s post-verdict remarks, which he gave yesterday in a sterile courthouse hallway to which access was more limited.

The dwindling support must be noticeable by his campaign if they have to resort to paid employees to showcase MAGA's numbers.

Back