By using these forums, you agree to the following:
- You will post all messages in English.
- You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
- You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.
- You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- You will not post or link to content that is obscene or sexually oriented.
- You will not use profanity in the forums, nor link to content which contains offensive language without sufficient warning.
- You will not post advertisements or solicitations outside of designated areas or without proper authorization.
- You will not post any person’s private information within the forum but your own.
- You will, if asked by a representative of the forums, cease posting any content.
- You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
- You will not use these forums to impersonate any person or entity, disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
- You will not use these forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, pirated commercial multimedia files, “cracks”, or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer software or systems.
- You will not attempt to access any protected section of the site, nor make any attempt to bypass or modify the features of the forum software.
- You remain solely responsible for anything found within your posts and agree to indemnify and hold GTPlanet and its affiliates, sponsors, or other partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to any material you post to or transmit through the forums.
- Violation of these rules may result in termination of your account or your ability to access the GTPlanet website, and your service provider(s) may be notified. GTPlanet expressly reserve our rights under the law to take any other actions we deem necessary, and may remove posts or withdraw membership at any time for any reason.
- GTPlanet “Premium” subscription fees are non-refundable.
GTPlanet is not responsible for any messages posted nor the consequences of following any advice offered within forum posts, and does not accept responsibility for the contents of any messages. The views expressed belong solely to their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of GTPlanet, its affiliates, and/or sponsors.
GTPlanet also reserves the right to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on GTPlanet, protect and defend the rights or property of GTPlanet, or visitors to GTPlanet, identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties, and cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.