Rohrl-fan's Garage: Finally!!! My first real update in months! 400R, SL500 & RS4!!!!!

• Thread starter Rohrl-fan
  • 383 comments
Subaru Impreza 22B @ Special Stage Route 5

img10845sn.jpg

img10771id.jpg

img10999vb.jpg

sejtur
I like the shot from above more if the front was focused.
Yeah, me too. That pic looked better last night when I was shooting it. Ah well, it may not be the best of the series, but I still like it. Thanks for the visit! :)

Very cool pics man, specially the big ones, and the drifting pics are amazing (looks that you really like drifting)

the 22B rulez only what you did with the spoiler i don't like i like the standart one but those pics rock man , the SS is great damn nice update my friend ;)

The shots are nice, your good at angles, but on my screen they look like they have noise added to them or something, maybe its just my 8 year old monitor.

@ sar593: Glad you like my pics. The big ones are my personal favourites, I'm happy to see someone shares my opinion! :) And yeah, I just love drifting!

@ integra.98: Thanks dude! About the spoiler, I needed that for downforce. I also have a completely standard model in my garage.

@ bedheadben: Thanks you! Glad you like it.

@ Krame: Thanks! I consider that to be one of my better updates myself.

@ PERFECT BALANCE: Thank you! Glad you like the angles. About the noise, it's possible that that's because of the resizing by ImageShack. They really turn down the quality. I don't really mind thogh, I'm still happy with the result.

SkylineGoes
You have a great gallery man! I didn't go through all pages but from what I see on this page, I can say this is very nicew 👍
Thanks my man!!! To be honest, the pics on the first pages aren't really that good either. I've improved quite a bit thanks to all the good tips and the kind help I've received here on GTP. By the way, yours isn't to shabby either. I've just seen your Bullitt-update. Great job!!!

Wow your Impreza Sti shots are amazing! Really enjoyed the drifting ones and love the middle one (I think it was #7). As for the wing at the back :lol: looks awesome to me. The wing gives it a nice modified feel to it, something that indicates that the Sti isn't stock :lol:. Your Commodore SS looks brilliant! Great to see it drift aswell and wow must have a lot of power going through those rear tryes to see them smoke up :lol:. Great work 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 :lol: As for the Ford GT Concept....The best of the best, better make way for Ford man or else your asking for trouble :lol: :lol: well thats what I thought when I saw those pic :lol: haha Love them all great work 👍 and thanks for the comments at my gallery. Hope to see more (Gallery Looks Remarkable! 👍)

@ tougemonster: My thoughts on the wing exactly! :lol: About the Holden, it's got about 600 ponies in its stable! Oversteering fun!!! (As The Mask would say: Ssssssssssssmokin!!!! :lol:) The GT? I wanted to do something in yellow, and I like the concept better then the production version.

@ Fletch: Thanks dude! Glad you like them. :) I'm suprised so many people prefer the 22B. :odd: It's one of my lesser updates if you ask me!

appie17
well i love the Subie pics and the Holden pics
Thanks Appie! :)

Something completely different. The friendly postman came by today and brought me my order from Amazon. I've bought this book, called "Gran Turismo 4 - Driving The Game". It's awesome, you can follow the making of the game step-by-step.

1904705553.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Just one very weird thing! On one if the pics in the book you can see that the team is testing a Porsche (not Ruf!!!) 911 RS (964 series for those of you who also speak Porsche! :lol:). Maybe collecting data for GT5? Probably just wishful thinking on my part...

Looks interesting I've seen a GT4 DVD where they test all the cars to collect data. It was awesome to see so many different drivers with different cars driving on test coures and other tracks. I love the wet section where most of the drivers ended up spinning :lol:.

@ tougemonster: Was this the DVD that was included in "GT4 Prologue"? I own that game but haven't seen the extra DVD yet.

@ 9D8TSIAWD: I just have the book and the DVD from "Prologue". I don't know if there are more "making of's". Glad you like my work! :)

@ wrxrex: Thanks! Glad you like them. Don't worry, I'll keep updating. It's just been a busy week and to top it all of my mother is in the hospital. :( Nothing to serious, but unpleasant in any case!

thanks for checking out my gallery. im glad i viewed yours. this is good pictures in bulk. youve got so much good stuff. and i think im the only other person on this forum that likes dark photos. i really like the spoon and shelby pics. good stuff.👍

Back