Rohrl-fan's Garage: Finally!!! My first real update in months! 400R, SL500 & RS4!!!!!

• Thread starter Rohrl-fan
  • 383 comments
👍

man i totally missed the updates
like the TVR T350C pics. They are awsome and you caught a great feeling of it:) 👍

the Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 are some badass pics and i didnt knew that the car would be that pretty and those banners were awsome:dopey:👍

the Shelby pics are good to but the second banner is my favorite pic:)

Vauxhall Tigra. Well what do i have to say, its a little car with some nice angles of the pics and some nice drifting:tup:

The Amuse Carbon-R has some really well made pics and some great angles.
It looks like a real test day:dopey:

the Ruf CTR Yellow Bird is a nice car to drive with but its even nicer to take pics of it my favorite pics are #1 and 5:tup:

The Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren i only can say one thing about it
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
there awsome dude, well done my favorites are #4, 6, 9 ,10 and all the banners:) 👍

the Chrysler Prowler is not really my type of car, there are some nice pics 👍

the Mazda 6 MPS is a really beautiful car to drive and to take pics with are like :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

good job with your gallery, i will come here more often to check those cool updates keep it up:dopey: 👍

@ appie17: Glad you liked my update! :D I'd promised you some time ago that I would shoot an SLR, so here it (finally) is. :lol: The Prowler is a car I love. I have it in all available colours! :sly: I just love the fact that it's a (slightly mad) concept car for the road, and with a load of upgrades and a bit of tweaking it becomes a fun car to drive too!

@ PLmatt91: Thanks! Glad you liked my updates. The rims on the Carbon-R are a suprise hit. I thought that this was the only car they really looked good on, and it appears that quite a few people agree! :)

Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG @ Deep Forest

img01243va.jpg

img01218iw.jpg

img01254rx.jpg

whoa...pretty fresh pics man...

i really like the set of the prowler... i love that car..evethough i have never driven it..:sly: its my trophy in my garage..

Those are really cool dude! 👍 I hated the looks of this car till today. You made it look very nice. Especially the last one rocks a lot.

Them prowler shots are fantastic. Those mazda and latest mercedes arent too shabby either 👍. Keep up the great work.

@ R32mania: Thanks!! Glad you like the Prowler. I love that thing very much myself. Like I wrote earlier in this thread, I've got one in every available colour! :D Had to try quite a few times before I got the red & orange versions!

@ freddy86: Thank you, but what car are you referring to? The Prowler or the yellow Benz? In any case, glad you liked the updates!

@ garnettrules21: Glad you liked the updates! And don't worry, I'm not planning on stopping with Photomode anytime soon! :lol:

@ PLmatt91: Thanks! I liked the car/rims combo a lot myself, but I was browsing through the "new cars" section of Mercedes and before that day I hadn't noticed it was available in yellow. When I saw it I just had to have it!

@ olm_2003: Thanks! Glad you like my work.

Wow, you have some great pictures 👍 . I'm diggin the Mercedes Photos and the GT Concept ones. Looking real good :). The Shelby Series 1 is pretty sharp too. The only thing I suggest is to brighten up your photos just a tad to get the true detail out of the car. After that play around with the Brightness/Contrast to bring out some true color. If you have some spare time feel free to drop by my gallery and have a look around :cheers:.

Somre really kick a** pics man. Too many good ones to be specific. Nice to see a fellow drifter getting some good sideways shots too. You should check out my gallery when i add the next set. I dont use photoshop or anything so they are pretty raw, but the material is pretty funny/sweet, depending on the way you look at it.

Thanks for stopping by man.

@ appie17: :D

@ Dick Steel: Thanks! Glad you like them.

@ DiabolicalMask: Thank you! Glad you like the Carbon-R. The yellow Benz just caught my eye in the game, I love it!

@ throttlehappy: Thanks! That Mustang was one of my first series. I like them too, but they're a bit to dark.

@ terrymcc: Thanks!!! :) Glad you like them.

@ LGforce: Thank you! Glad you like my work.

@ .*StReeTz*.: Glad you like my pics! I consider the yellow CLK one of my better updates so far. It seems that yellow cars work very well in PhotoMode. About the brightness/contrast, I've chosen not to use Photoshop on my pics. It makes it a bit harder to get them just right...

@ pain killer: The rims are from another Benz. (I think the new SL500 or 600.) I know that yellow isn't everyone's taste, but I think it looks awesome on this car!

@ Lord Nicon: Glad you like my pics. Like I said earlier, a sideways car looks awesome! About Photoshop, I never use it on my pics as well, for reasons stated above or in my first post. And stopping by was my pleasure!

@ identti: Glad you like the pics. Yeah, I know, not everyone likes the colour, but I love it!!! :D

I liked those Pajero pics from the first page, and the pic of the Celica Rally Car jumping :D

Back