Rohrl-fan's Garage: Finally!!! My first real update in months! 400R, SL500 & RS4!!!!!

• Thread starter Rohrl-fan
  • 383 comments
this page is fantastic !! :drool: :drool: :drool: i cant beleive how many good pics are above the art. tons of variety and all very good composition. its like looking at an automotive spectrum of color, size, and speed! awesome updates! the art is def in the 'really good' league. the last one of the red interior is awesome. the first rocks hard too. keep doing awesome work man!

Hi everybody! I just want you all to know I haven't forgotten this fine community. :) Seriously, I haven't!

I've been very busy these last few months moving between appartments due to a transfer at work. My free time is very limited at the moment since there was/is a lot of work to do. :crazy: My PS2 has been wrapped and stored in a box for about 2 months now :grumpy: (I miss it so much!!!) and I haven't had much chance to visit the internet.

I really hope to be back very soon!!!! In any case, thanks for the kind words, and I promise my first new update will be excellent old school unedited pics. Any requests? :D See y'all!!!!!

Okay, I know I've said this before, but I'm going to make a comeback. :lol: I've been very busy the past months and I didn't had the time to make/post new shots. Guess what? that's going to change very soon!

To wet your appetite I'm going to post some pics I've made this summer of the FIA GT 24 hours of Spa Francorchamps. I hope you guys will like them! And be sure to keep an eye on this thread, more updates coming soon!

maseratimc12corsabusstoprh5.jpg

porsche911sideupap9.jpg

porsche911gt3rsrn197hb0.jpg

astonmartindbr9n23jg8.jpg

Great shots!

This is the first time I've seen this gallery as I arrived at GTP just after your previous update, and I'm now in the process of having a look through all your shots.

Anyway, I can't wait to see more from you! 👍

The GT4 shots all look great, soem really good work.

I do however haveto ask that you do not post up actual shots from race events here, this is a GT4 Photo-mode and Videos thread, as such shots from real events do not belong here. Nor would anyone looking for shots of that type expect to find them in a GT4 thread.

Can you please start a seperate gallery for real shots over in the automotive Vidoe and Photos sub-thread, of couse feel free to link to this new thread in your signature.

You will see in my signature that is exactly what I do, I have a seperate thread for my TT, GT4 and Real world shots. Can you please do the same and post shots in the right place.

Thanks

Scaff

The last last pic you had taken of the RS4 definately expresses the term: 'slammed wagon!'

Nice work. 👍

Those shots are cool, the levels are correct for a quick readjustment in any photoeditting program.

I was thinking.... Do you have the Walter Röhrl im Porsche 911 video, by chance? I'm intested in this special, that seems only sold in Germany, so I can't get or download it.

Salu2.alexwrc

@ Speed Racer 12:Thanks man! The Audi is my favourite car of the last update also. I'm just a sucker for wagons. In fact, if I would win the lottery the new RS4 Avant would be my first purchase!!! :)

@ jgda9rs: Thanks! That 400R is a real beast!

@ GT Pro:Thank you! That thing really is lowered to the max. Believe me!!!

@ TVR&Ferrari_Fan: What do you mean, to quickly? In any case, thanks for the compliment!

@ tougemonster:It was a great race also. That Aston DBR9 sounds fantastic!!!! And, it's good to be back, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to update as often as I used to!

@ alexwrc:I know the pics will be a lot better when you edit them, but normally I don't do that. It makes it a lot more challenging to get the pics just right. About the DVD, I'm afraid I can't help you with that. I've seen it, but I don't have it myself. It's pretty good, though!

Ah! I thought you had used any program to edit them. The levels are amazing without external help.

Well, I'll be searching the video, thanks anyway :ouch:

Salu2.alexwrc

This would be your first reply of 2012 in this thread. :dopey:

And, I say, this is :drool:. Your unedited shot fantastic! 👍

Back