How To Share PS3 Game Saves: UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD YOUR PS3/PS2/PSOne GAME SAVES HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and if anyone else has it please share?

my mate has one with tux and steath on it but it starts from where you fight phyco mantis

Everyone i found a great site with good saves on for PSX/PS2
They have an MGS1 save that i have linked but i cant get it to work but it says it's PAL kenny you try it and see what you get.

Just register to download there are some classics on their

http://www.savestates.com/index.php?Target=Downloads

EDIT: thats fine kenny hit me up with that

Attachments

• BESLES-0150647303535374B4241(2).PSV
    8.1 KB · Views: 34
Hey, _V_'s GT4 save data doesn't work for me. I put it up on my PS3, it recognizes it but when I put in GT4 it doesn't find a file.

Do you have the virtual memory stick assigned to slot 1?

From,
Chris.

noone seems to be answering me but I really need help and if anyone one has a zip. file for the united states versions of syphon filter omega strain or black for ps2 with everything nlocked or with black ops completed can someone please!!! tell me!?

Yo Simon Here It Is
Its A Rapidshare Link, Im Sure You Will Know How To Download,
Its Got Stealth, Bandana, Tux, Etc.... You Start Off About To Fight Physco Mantis
download HERE

Here you go Simonm16.

btw.
Anyone got a Kaido Racer 1 Savegame with the Calibra DTM unlocked? I'm on my way through the game but it's a long way to the Calibra..
I got a Kaido Racer 2 Savegame with only 25 Rivals left to beat and all courses unlocked if anyone's interested.

Attachments

• BESLES-013704730313473434A41.PSV
    8.1 KB · Views: 15
Here you go Simonm16.

btw.
Anyone got a Kaido Racer 1 Savegame with the Calibra DTM unlocked? I'm on my way through the game but it's a long way to the Calibra..
I got a Kaido Racer 2 Savegame with only 25 Rivals left to beat and all courses unlocked if anyone's interested.

spawn, whats in this one?

from the pc ... then back to the ps3 how do you do it i have tryed a few different saves nun work always comes up cruupt data im in nz as well trying to get GT5 game save can sum one help me ...and explane it simple step by step just its gettin to me a lil lol :ouch::grumpy:

from the pc ... then back to the ps3 how do you do it i have tryed a few different saves nun work always comes up cruupt data im in nz as well trying to get GT5 game save can sum one help me ...and explane it simple step by step just its gettin to me a lil lol :ouch::grumpy:
woo hoo it worked easy as lol i just tryed to read a bit slower and understod it wow how cool is there any more game saves for ps3 out there ??????????????????????????

Hey guys, I am having a bit of a crisis and a buddy suggested I check here for some help. Laziness won over when I purchased my ps3 and I didn't promptly move my ps2 saves over to the card, instead left the cards and converter in a sandwich bag on top of my refrigerator and got down on my new and oh so lovely ps3 games. Well, I moved, and now can't find anything. I all my saves and progress are trash. Main saves I am looking for are Magna carta (anything would be nice, I don't want to go all the way through that long ass game again), Disgaea (The more souped up the better, I had all the hidden characters, tons of cash and had farmed baal down for some super prinny suits! God I wasted a lot of life on that game), Disgaea 2 (anything is better than nothing here), Devil may cry 3 (I think my save was a one of a kind fluke with some gameshark codes, as long as you used the costume I had Dante in when I beat the game, no codes necissary to make him invincible and give him infinite devil juice, loved that -ish); and well, I have others but I won't waste anymore of anyones time. My email is Sikkwolf@hotmail.com if you happen to have something for one of these or someone who might. I will try to check in here and there but work has been crazy lately. As well, I doubt I have anything anyone would want but let me know if you guys want/need anything for ps3 games.

Thanks
M

I followed the instructions on page one to the tee for setting up my flash drives for moving files to and from the PS3 and my PSP, however the only save that is working is the GT4 save I got from someone here. The saves for TOCA3 and Final Fantasy X as well as other codes aren't being recognized my the PS3, I got these other saves from Game FAQ(gamespot) and CodeJunkies for the FFX save. I noticed the GT4 save is a PSVfile and the other saves have different extensions making them different file types. Anybody have some insight for me???:boggled:

I followed the instructions on page one to the tee for setting up my flash drives for moving files to and from the PS3 and my PSP, however the only save that is working is the GT4 save I got from someone here. The saves for TOCA3 and Final Fantasy X as well as other codes aren't being recognized my the PS3, I got these other saves from Game FAQ(gamespot) and CodeJunkies for the FFX save. I noticed the GT4 save is a PSVfile and the other saves have different extensions making them different file types. Anybody have some insight for me???:boggled:

You might have saved GameShark, Max Drive or CodeBreaker saves, or other similar type game saves. They will not work for you unless you have the device that made the save.

Does anyone know of a site that lists all the PS3 games where the Game Saves are locked to a specific User ID?

Like F1CE among a few others. I know they are rare, but it would be nice to have a list.

Thanks!

You might have saved GameShark, Max Drive or CodeBreaker saves, or other similar type game saves. They will not work for you unless you have the device that made the save.

Yes they were ut the worse thing is that Neither my GameShark or my Code reaker discs will play on my PS3:guilty:

I even downloaded WinRAR and followed the advice on page 10 you gace for unarchiving files but the files are not recognized by Win RAR obviously:indiff:

Has anybody else had problems with their PS3 not reading Gameshark or CodeJunkie discs?

Does anyone have MGS3:Subsistence PAL!!! save, i've checked everywhere. Would be a real help.

Thanks

Oh and
MGS1(PAL) Save Game 100% compleat, both stealth and bandana, Easy difficulty

Attachments

• BESLES-013704730303030434141.PSV
    8.1 KB · Views: 144
If any of you pro's out there could russle up a GT3 A Spec with just the gold licenses I would be very grateful. PAL edition please. I got one from Solid but no offence solid, a complete game isn't what I am looking for and I am not good enough to do gold in all the licenses. Thanks.

Does anyone have a Syphon Filter: Omega Strain save with 100% complete and C1 rank?

If any of you pro's out there could russle up a GT3 A Spec with just the gold licenses I would be very grateful. PAL edition please. I got one from Solid but no offence solid, a complete game isn't what I am looking for and I am not good enough to do gold in all the licenses. Thanks.

Finding a game for PAL GT3 with just the gold licenses completed only is going to be a tough find. Good luck.

You guys should try looking here...

http://www.ps3gamesaves.net/

http://www.ps3brew.com/?page=savedgames

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/list_a.html

Thanks for answering Solid. No. I already checked them. They are full games.
I was jut hoping somebody was redoing a game or something. It was wishful thinking as I want to do these fully, but I don't think
I got a cat in hells chance of getting all golds. Plus I am working too much to leave the time just to get golds. I am autistic and obsessional so if I start for all golds then I won't leave it until I get them. Not good for job. Thanks anyway Solid.

Found this Resident Evil: Code Veronica X game save with the 'Infinity Rocket Launcher' for those who might refresh RE game play before RE5 gets here.

However, you CANNOT rely on just the rocket launcher to play through the game since you cannot aim for dogs very well and might die before killing them. Use the shotgun for that, but you must find it first. In the meantime, use the pistol.

There are two saves on this file, and you can ignore them both and just start at the beginning of a "New Game" which will start you off with the rocket launcher. The first save is the very last battle and closing credits, and the second starts near the beginning, but past all the stupid talking and annoying opening game play, which stinks.

Attachments

• BASLUS-20184.PSV
    78 KB · Views: 179
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back