How To Share PS3 Game Saves: UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD YOUR PS3/PS2/PSOne GAME SAVES HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know of a site that lists all the PS3 games where the Game Saves are locked to a specific User ID?

Like F1CE among a few others. I know they are rare, but it would be nice to have a list.

Thanks!

Anyone know?

METALGEARSOLID4 game save.

Description: Stealth Camo, Bandanna, All Drebin Guns, Items and Specialty Ammo.

Can somebody please try it and see if it works? I have no idea if it can be shared, and if this save works.
Thanks.

Game Save

Game System Save Data

Probably posted before

GT5P PAL version with Ferrari F1 Unlocked

Attachments

• BCES00104-GAME-.zip
    33.8 KB · Views: 681
Can somebody please try it and see if it works? I have no idea if it can be shared, and if this save works.
Thanks.

💡 Sure! I'll "test" it! xD

Edit: I guess it won't work. :( When I load it I get placed at the difficulty screen and it starts at the beginning. No weapons, no nothing.

💡 Sure! I'll "test" it! xD

Loading and copying work, just waiting for the game to start now. :jumps around like a school girl tee hee!:

Cool; thanks!

Check the PHOTO ALBUM and report any guns, masks, specialty items or iPod songs missing .

So, I like I said... The mission part doesn't work, but the virtual area does. I'm not sure about online. In the Items during the virtual area everything shows up.

Gotta leave soon so I guess someone else will have to do a more thorough investigation.

Thanks for letting me try it though. 👍

No DE with a scope :crys:

So, I like I said... The mission part doesn't work, but the virtual area does. I'm not sure about online. In the Items during the virtual area everything shows up.

Gotta leave soon so I guess someone else will have to do a more thorough investigation.

Thanks for letting me try it though. 👍

No DE with a scope :crys:

Mission Briefings don't show up? You loaded the game save before hand? Also, at the range, you loaded the correct save and no guns where there like the Solar Gun?

EDIT: Try it with the GAME DATA... http://www.mediafire.com/?khttv3l2vjr

Oh, and NO DE w/extended barrel and scope. You must get the Fox Hound emblem do unlock it.

Just to clear everything up at this point.

Mission Briefings don't show up? You loaded the game save before hand?

Yeah, loaded your save but it won't let me play with all the stuff you acquired it forces you to start over. Even if you do the same level as the save. No weapons and items. If it's the virtual area everything is there for weapons and items. Online is unknown still because I haven't tried it.

EDIT: Try it with the GAME DATA... http://www.mediafire.com/?khttv3l2vjr

Cool, I'll try it the next time I'm free.

Oh, and NO DE w/extended barrel and scope. You must get the Fox Hound emblem do unlock it.

Yeah... It's cool. :guilty:

I don't have MGS4, so I can't try and help you test it out... but while I know that you can copy Game Sav files, I'm very curious how you managed to copy the Game Data file?

Is this an option if you use Linux Yellow Dog instead of Sony's XMB?
Actually, it's the GAME SYSTEM DATA, not the 4.66GB download save you're thinking about. Sorry for the confusion.

Actually, it's the GAME SYSTEM DATA, not the 4.66GB download save you're thinking about. Sorry for the confusion.

Now that I re-read that, it's still not making any sense. lol

You have the DATA SAVE UTIILIY, as you know, and SAVED DATA UTILITY. The game 'SYSTEM DATA' save shows up in the SAVED DATA UTILITY file. I still don't think there's a way to copy and DATA SAVE UTILIY game files. Now, I hope that clears it up. :)

Now that I re-read that, it's still not making any sense. lol

You have the DATA SAVE UTIILIY, as you know, and SAVED DATA UTILITY. The game 'SYSTEM DATA' save shows up in the SAVED DATA UTILITY file. I still don't think there's a way to copy and DATA SAVE UTILIY game files. Now, I hope that clears it up. :)

I think I get it now. In other words, it appears MGS4, unlike most games, creates two seperate files in your Saved Data Utility folder. One being the actual "Game Save", the other being some sort of "System Save"?

Looking at the actual file names, that seems to be the case at least:

• BLUS30109G48510DF8 = MGS4 Game Save Folder
    • MGS4.SAV = Game Save File
  • BLUS30109S = MGS4 System Save Folder
    • MGS4SYS.SAV = System Save File

Come to think of it, this is the only game I can think of that does have a seperate "System Save" file. I wonder why this is the case.

Hey Solid, could you also upload the MGS4 save in the .psv format? I have no way to.
Oops; I completely missed your post.

No, it's not a PSOne or PS2 game save. The .PSV file system is only for saves for those consoles.

With PS3 game saves, there are multiple files so some type of compression is needed.

I think I get it now. In other words, it appears MGS4, unlike most games, creates two seperate files in your Saved Data Utility folder. One being the actual "Game Save", the other being some sort of "System Save"?

Looking at the actual file names, that seems to be the case at least:

• BLUS30109G48510DF8 = MGS4 Game Save Folder
    • MGS4.SAV = Game Save File
  • BLUS30109S = MGS4 System Save Folder
    • MGS4SYS.SAV = System Save File

Come to think of it, this is the only game I can think of that does have a seperate "System Save" file. I wonder why this is the case.

Nice spot. That's it.

I too haven't come across any other game that has a separate SS file, either. Weird.

is there a way to simplify the file and somehow download it to your ps3. because i don't have direct access to a computer. im on my ps3 web browser

Just to clear everything up at this point.

Yeah, loaded your save but it won't let me play with all the stuff you acquired it forces you to start over. Even if you do the same level as the save. No weapons and items. If it's the virtual area everything is there for weapons and items. Online is unknown still because I haven't tried it.

initially you don't have access to any weapons in the game until you rendezvous with the Mk. II which is about 5 min. into the game so that probably explains it. Anyway, I've been trying to use the game save for quite some time now and I'm absolutely frustrated. I followed the instructions on the main page but my PS3 doesn't recognize anything, could you please tell me how you did it?

initially you don't have access to any weapons in the game until you rendezvous with the Mk. II which is about 5 min. into the game so that probably explains it. Anyway, I've been trying to use the game save for quite some time now and I'm absolutely frustrated. I followed the instructions on the main page but my PS3 doesn't recognize anything, could you please tell me how you did it?

What country are you in?

Make sure you didn't "double up" the files you stored the save in, or the PS3 wont read it.

Hey everyone. Do any of you know where I could find a PSV file for Marvel VS Capcom 2 which has everything unlocked? I've been searching for some time now and the only thing my efforts have yielded is a file that claims to have everything unlocked, with the exception that it's a *.XPS file; according to this thread, it won't work when importing it to a PS3. Thank you in advance for your help!

Solid, nice game saves up here. I'm try to get your Gran Turismo 4 game file for the PlayStation 3 and I've followed your instructions but it isn't going on to my USB!

I've put it in a PS3 PSV EXPORT folder and whenever I click on it a message appears- The archive is in a unknown format or damaged.

Got a solution? It's getting annoying.

Solid, nice game saves up here. I'm try to get your Gran Turismo 4 game file for the PlayStation 3 and I've followed your instructions but it isn't going on to my USB!

I've put it in a PS3 PSV EXPORT folder and whenever I click on it a message appears- The archive is in a unknown format or damaged.

Got a solution? It's getting annoying.

You're not trying to use the US version, are you?

is there a way to simplify the file and somehow download it to your ps3. because i don't have direct access to a computer. im on my ps3 web browser

If you are talking about ps1 and ps2 save games you can download the psv format.

No, I'm trying to use PAL European.

Sorry, but I cannot confirm if the file actually works, I'm in the US, but it's been posted that it does work.

The best I can tell you is to re-read the entire first post. You obviously missed something, unless somebody else can confirm the file you're trying to use is FUBAR.

Alright well does anyone have an MGS1 save for PS3 on NORMAL DIFFICULTY that contains having the STEALTH SUIT AND BANDANA UNLOCKED unlocked? No Tuxedo! Why?

"Snake in a Tuxedo with a Bandana on looks ****in' dumb." Haha! :lol:

Can anyone help me out? :confused:

Thanks. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back