How To Share PS3 Game Saves: UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD YOUR PS3/PS2/PSOne GAME SAVES HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone, i just downloaded a game file from ps3brew, and transferred it to my ps3. the cf card reader reads the downloaded save file when it's on my xmb, but when i go to load the game save in the game. it's nowhere to be found? anyone know the cause of this or what i am doing wrong?

ayS
hello everyone, i just downloaded a game file from ps3brew, and transferred it to my ps3. the cf card reader reads the downloaded save file when it's on my xmb, but when i go to load the game save in the game. it's nowhere to be found? anyone know the cause of this or what i am doing wrong?
When you have it highlighted hit the triangle and then copy it to your PS3 hard drive.

Hi all,

When I go to various sites listed in the first post of this thread, and download games saves for Resistance 2 - every one I've downloaded (4 or 5 of them) are all identical - binary compared... also, they all turn up as "corrupted data" when I put the USB stick into the PS3.

I don't know why, but they all have the folder: BCUS981R2_PROFILE

as the folder under SAVEDATA, whereas the backup copy I made of *my* save actually has a folder called: BCUS98120_SAVE_0

Also, the files inside - they all have a PROFILE.SAV at 13k, whereas mine has a GAME.SAV at 385k.

One last thing I noticed, is that looking at their ICON0.PNG vs. my ICON0.PNG - they don't match. Mine is like the logo with the star under a pyramid shaped thing, whereas the other is more just the title "Resistance 2"

I've tried to attach them, so you can see.

Any thoughts or suggestions on what's going on, and what I might do... would be much appreciated!

Thanks & cheers!

Attachments

• my_ICON0.PNG
    my_ICON0.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 11
  • other_ICON0.PNG
    other_ICON0.PNG
    12.3 KB · Views: 11
Thank you SOLID Lifter your gt4 save data is great!. but i will like to know what diferents does in makes the pal vertion from the other one (not sure if its ncsa or somethin but i will like to know).I live in puerto rico an i have a ps3 80g well i see that there are to type's of files like pal and the other one an i whant to know whish one i downloaded or whish one can be run on my 80g ps3 on a puerto rico region.thanks again and sorry for my speeling . [edited]

Thank you SOLID Lifter your gt4 save data is great!. but i will like to know what diferents does in makes the pal vertion from the other one (not sure if its ncsa or somethin but i will like to know).I live in puerto rico an i have a ps3 80g well i see that there are to type's of files like pal and the other one an i whant to know whish one i downloaded or whish one can be run on my 80g ps3 on a puerto rico region.thanks again and sorry for my speeling . [edited]

NTSC is for North American game consoles, while PAL is for European game consoles. You need NTSC. They aren't interchangeable.

does anybody have GT3 (NTSC-U) PS3 Gamesave in winrar with 100% i need it so i can do Initial D

Just download the save, and then compress it with WinRAR yourself. The file made available in the first post is NOT compressed at all.

Are there any uncompressed NTSC Gran Turismo 4 virtual game save out there that I can download to a memory card on my PS3, which can then be copied straight to the PS3.

At present I don't have access to a PC so can't use Winrar etc. to uncompress the zipped game saves.

hey i need help i dont have winRaR and when i try to extract it says "there are no files to extract". i am using the ULTIMATE GT3 gamesave 100% completion thing. any help wuld be appreciated ty!

very sorry for the double post, guys but email the GT3 ULTIMATE gamesave to me if possible, i cant downlaod winRaR. thanks for the post, Solid. :D

very sorry for the double post, guys but email the GT3 ULTIMATE gamesave to me if possible, i cant downlaod winRaR. thanks for the post, Solid. :D

WinRAR is a free (Freeware) program you can find with a simple search with Google. Download it and you'll be able to uncompress every file that is found in post #1.

However, if you're trying to download the GT3 ULTIMATE game save straight from your PS3, I understand how you cannot use WinRAR.

So, I've made available a NON-COMPRESSED version for anybody who needs it. It's the last game save listed in the MANAGED ATTACHMENT section of post #1 without a title describing what it consists. So far, it's the only NON-COMPRESSED game save found in this location.

can anyone help me with a save game for urban reign please ? PAL
i have found one at GAMEFAQ's but that's a MAX file and i need a PSV file

WinRAR is a free (Freeware) program ...
WinRAR is not freeware or free - a quick look on rarlabs.com in the download section shows that the only free things they offer are 1) "RAR 3.80 for Pocket PC" and 2) "WinRAR interface themes"

The WinRAR main program and all other ones listed there are all free to *try* but you must pay them money to continue to use them legally after the trial is up...

solid i downloaded your GT4 garage, im desperately looking for a RED R34 GTR, used or low miles, ill take either or.
and im going to check your garage if you have one...
thanks brother!

-1mic

Download a .PSV game save file from the list of game saves below and save it to "My Downloads" on your computer, or where you want to save it that you can remember later. Go to where you saved it and right click the file and choose "Extract Here" from the list, if the game save is compressed. The new file that gets added to your list is now uncompressed but needs to open in WinRAR Archiver to unlock it, if that particular file was compressed with WinRAR. Note: Some files are compressed with Zip, so choose that program to 'unlock' the file if needed. When WinRAR Archiver opens up, it should list the now uncompressed file. If the file reads "PS3" then you need to open it all the way to a file the PS3 can read, which should be a "BASLUS-(a bunch of numbers).PSV" file. This is the file in its raw form. This particular file can now be moved to a storage device in a "PSV" folder, which needs to be in an "EXPORT" folder, which needs to be in a "PS3" folder. If it is not stored precisely in this location, the PS3 wont be able to read it and might display it as a "Corrupt File" which you wont be able to download to your PS3 HDD. Remember, PS3 game saves are stored in the "SAVEDATA" folder that is placed in the "PS3" folder. Don't place game saves in the wrong folder, or again your PS3 wont read the game save.

I know alot of work went in to this post, but it really isn't helping me. I really have no clue how to do things like these. Can anyone explain it a little differently? Like what folders I have to make on my External hdd and in what order etc?

Thanks in advance.

hello
i tried to download the mgs4 file but for some reason
it comes up as its own file, not as .psv
in the file there are other files such as .sav .pfd and .sfo
is it supposed to be like this?
also my file doesnt read "BASLUS", it reads "BLUS"
how did THAT happen?!
someoen help!!!!!!!!

I know alot of work went in to this post, but it really isn't helping me. I really have no clue how to do things like these. Can anyone explain it a little differently? Like what folders I have to make on my External hdd and in what order etc?

Thanks in advance.

You create folders on your PC anywhere you want to store them. You store the folders in the order I wrote above. It's not that hard.

hello
i tried to download the mgs4 file but for some reason
it comes up as its own file, not as .psv
in the file there are other files such as .sav .pfd and .sfo
is it supposed to be like this?
also my file doesnt read "BASLUS", it reads "BLUS"
how did THAT happen?!
someoen help!!!!!!!!

That game save shouldn't have a .psv at the end. It's a PS3 file which has the "BLUS" in front of it and not "BASLUS". There should be multiple files within it, and that's why these files are always compressed.

This game save was never confirmed to work, but I believe it does. You're the only person since I posted it that has said anything about it. If you cannot get it to work, let me know. If you're having trouble with it working, let me know what you did and I'll see if you did something wrong.

Can anyone help me here, I've been trying to get a GT3 game save for awhile now and each time I get one that looks somewhat decent I try to extract the file and it says it's empty?

I'm fairly new to these game saves but if I'm doing anything wrong or if other people have encountered this problem could you please help me?

Thanks,
Derek :)

Can anyone help me here, I've been trying to get a GT3 game save for awhile now and each time I get one that looks somewhat decent I try to extract the file and it says it's empty?

I'm fairly new to these game saves but if I'm doing anything wrong or if other people have encountered this problem could you please help me?

Thanks,
Derek :)

First off, what region are you?

Next, what file are you trying to 'extract?'

Third, what program are you trying to extract it with?

Anyone have a PS3 formatted save for this game? I'd like to play through as Aragorn or Legolas the whole game as opposed to having to play as Frodo or Gandalf.
This is for RoTk for PS2 by the way.

Last edited:
PS3 Ghostbusters Game Save - Game Completed. All Ghost found a photographed. All 'Items' found. Saved at "New Start" for starting at the beginning.

Note: The weapons were fully upgraded, but you don't get to have them on the next play through.

As always, let me know if there are any problems.

Attachments

• BLUS30307.rar
    48.4 KB · Views: 143
PS3 Resident Evil 5 Game Save - Completed levels: Easy and Normal. All Weapons Unlocked and Fully Upgraded. Infinity Weapons Unlocked: Smith & Wesson 500 Magnum, PSG1 Sniper Rifle x 2, Bow and Arrow (Sheva) and Rotary Cannon (Chris). Not all BSAA Emblems found. Not all Treasures Found. Start from "New Game" or Chapters Select. Over $170,000 and over 7,000 Units available. Bonus Items: Filters, and Characters (statues) Unlocked. Two Uniforms Unlocked.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b56419494e4dd839bda4076e811714c8e04e75f6e8ebb871

I have no idea what you're asking for in this post, but I answered your question back in the other thread that you linked to above.

I think it's simple English. Since this is the master or majority gamesave thread, I'm asking someone who participates in this thread to address the concern in the other thread on the GT4 board. I don't see how it's confusing at all friend. Actually, you didn't. What you did do was, in a rather extensive way, tell me that files of that type are too large to upload "directly to GTPlanet". This still does not solve the question about that particular gamsave being "PS3 friendly" straight away. See, I can't put an .max, .cbs Game Genie, or whatever PS2 code based device files on my or any other PS3. They need to be converted and there are apparently people here that know exactly how to do it and would be glad to truely "help" someone in need.

I'm not trying to be rude, but you're basically telling me to look for help where I am looking for help.

I think it's simple English.

No, it's not. If it were simple, I wouldn't be confused with what you want or expecting somebody to do for you.

Since this is the master or majority gamesave thread, I'm asking someone who participates in this thread to address the concern in the other thread on the GT4 board. I don't see how it's confusing at all friend.

See, there's the confusion. You apparently want somebody to convert some GT4 file that you think you linked to, but there isn't a GT4 game save. Go ahead and click on your own link. You wont find a GT4 save.

What would be easier, and as a result increase your chance of somebody helping you, is to provide the actual game save here, tell us what kind of file it is, and then tell us what specific file you want. So far, you haven't provided us any of that.

What you did do was, in a rather extensive way, tell me that files of that type are too large to upload "directly to GTPlanet".

No, I didn't. I told you PS3 GT4 game save files in their raw form cannot be uploaded here at GTP for 'PS3 Friendly' use, which is 100% true. They need to be zipped which means once downloaded they need to be unzipped (uncompressed) and then unlocked for PS3 use, all of which the PS3 cannot perform with this type of file.

This still does not solve the question about that particular gamsave being "PS3 friendly" straight away. See, I can't put an .max, .cbs Game Genie, or whatever PS2 code based device files on my or any other PS3. They need to be converted and there are apparently people here that know exactly how to do it and would be glad to truely "help" someone in need.

The first post in this thread, where BTW you'll find a GT4 game save that can easily be downloaded and then moved to a PS3, explains all that for you. All you need to do is read it, and then read it again to make sure you didn't miss any important details. You should note, the game save is still not 'PS3 Friendly' which has come to mean downloadable via a PS3 and stored on a media stick, flash drive or external HDD of some kind connected to the PS3.

However, how are we to 'convert' a file that doesn't exist for us? You need to provide us with this game save first. Again, you provided a link with no game save.

Instead of linking to another thread, bring the game save here, tell us what format it's in and then tell us what format you would like it. Also, how you plan to download, upload and move it to your PS3.

I'm not trying to be rude, but you're basically telling me to look for help where I am looking for help.

I don't think you're trying to be rude, just not helpful. If you're not going to provide us with the game save, tell us what you want specifically, and let us know how you're going to get it to your PS3, we cannot, and therefor will not, help you.

Ok SL. I already have the save that is at the beginning of this thread. I've had it for more than a year. It does not contain all of the cars, which is what I'm looking for. Or one that has a lot more. Amidst my searching I'm seeing "x amount of cars in garage", "x amount of cars for arcade", or just "x amount of cars". What what are the differences?

I "assumed" the OP of that thread had linked to the 800+ save in the first post, but that link is for gamesave building software. Unfortunately, he has not reupped it.

There is a post (#58) in that thread that links to another save of his, 748 car gamesave in .max form. Here it is at FileFront: http://www.filefront.com/13815294/GrumpEone-748-cars/

I need this in NTSC "PS3 ready", archived in either .rar or .zip, with the typical "PS3 ready" directory path of PS3\EXPORT\data file. Please upload it to either FileFront or http://megaupload.com/.

Thank you.

EDIT: I sent GrumpEone a PM asking if he could reupload his 840 car garage.

Last edited:
Here is a link to an Uber save with all cars and tons of cash.
This file is in the .max format.
With this system we needed a max drive (software and USB stick) to convert the file for use.
Put this file on the USB max drive stick, convert it with the software and after that I don't know what you need to do for the PS3 as I only used it with a PS2.
With the PS2 we had to load it to the memory stick and then we could watch the replay and/or have this file as a game save.
With the PS3 once it is no longer in the .max format I would think you can copy it to whatever username you want.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: I would convert it for you but I no longer have a PS2.

Last edited:
Ok SL. I already have the save that is at the beginning of this thread. I've had it for more than a year. It does not contain all of the cars, which is what I'm looking for. Or one that has a lot more. Amidst my searching I'm seeing "x amount of cars in garage", "x amount of cars for arcade", or just "x amount of cars". What what are the differences?

What cars didn't I have that you are after? With the cars I did have, and with all that money, you could have bought or used something to win all the cars you specifically wanted.

I "assumed" the OP of that thread had linked to the 800+ save in the first post, but that link is for gamesave building software. Unfortunately, he has not reupped it.

There is a post (#58) in that thread that links to another save of his, 748 car gamesave in .max form. Here it is at FileFront: http://www.filefront.com/13815294/GrumpEone-748-cars/

I need this in NTSC "PS3 ready", archived in either .rar or .zip, with the typical "PS3 ready" directory path of PS3\EXPORT\data file. Please upload it to either FileFront or http://megaupload.com/.

Thank you.

EDIT: I sent GrumpEone a PM asking if he could reupload his 840 car garage.

Well, I don't convert files, but maybe somebody now can help you with either doing it for you or showing you how.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back