RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

I wonder if I ever even did stuff to my RX7 TC...hmmm...

Edit: after a butt-clenching ride in a 650bhp rotary psychopath, it seems I have infact done quite a bit to my TC...

You think too highly of your car. :P It's not that quick, my CT230RR with a good 30 or more PP less could keep up with it, and on Trial, even surpass it. :P

No it couldn't. Over a 30 lap enduro, it'll kick your CT230RR's arse as we will find out in the near future.

Which I seriously lack when racing modified cars against people...

Aww... :guilty:

Also I spotted an Infiniti FX35 on the freeway today. We were at a traffic light and on green, it took off ridiculously quick. I only drive an '02 Protege, but that didn't throw off my estimate of how fast that FX35 accelerated. For a light SUV, that thing can freaking move! :drool:

Last edited:
Me and a friend were talking about driving tricks that are used purely for showing off and I brought up the old school 360 spin. He said that it's really cool when someone does a 720 spin.

Am I wrong for arguing with him, saying that a 360 spin is better looking than a 720 because I feel like it demonstrates a better control over the car? :odd:

I mean the most common case where a 720 spin happens isn't even intentional (at least when I do one). It's usually an attempted 360 spin that has too much momentum on the recovery, which causes the car to spin 180 a second time, so you just say "Screw it" and cover up the mistake by completing the second spin, making 720 degrees.
A 720 spin only looks good when it's performed faster than a regular 360, otherwise yeah it just looks like an overshot 360.

Random facts: I'm drinking Vimto right now, last time I drank this stuff I was at the Honda dealership buying my Civic. Good times. :lol:

VTiRoj
Random facts: I'm drinking Vimto right now, last time I drank this stuff I was at the Honda dealership buying my Civic. Good times. :lol:

Little known fact: Vimto is infact a traditional English fruit drink that has kept the same secret fruit, herb amd spice flavour since it's invention. Also, I'm totally not addicted to it

Little known fact: Vimto is infact a traditional English fruit drink that has kept the same secret fruit, herb amd spice flavour since it's invention. Also, I'm totally not addicted to it

It's also 25p a can at Home Bargains. :D

It's like Ribena, like blackcurrant squash. I think. :P

Scoobie comparison much? :lol:

Ahh, I see. I've not had Ribena for a while, come to think of it.

Now now, I'm impartial and shall remain that way for both of them, and the shootout will be more telling of the cars than me raving on and on about both of them. :lol:

Ahh, I see. I've not had Ribena for a while, come to think of it.

Now now, I'm impartial and shall remain that way for both of them, and the shootout will be more telling of the cars than me raving on and on about both of them. :lol:

I've just realised I stand a chance, since the shootout isn't based on lap times alone :D

I still need to prep banners for the Cusco. Which reminds me, Dragonthing, send me the Trans-Cammer photos already! :P

VTiRoj
I still need to prep banners for the Cusco. Which reminds me, Dragonthing, send me the Trans-Cammer photos already! :P

Make yer own ones fella! :D I can't be arsed to do it tonight when I get home from work...just make sure you use my ride height settings or the rake won't look right :sly:

Also, since apparently now nothing can tame 550bhp of FWD-ness, I might release my drag setup for the Eclipse GT...

Make yer own ones fella! :D I can't be arsed to do it tonight when I get home from work...just make sure you use my ride height settings or the rake won't look right :sly:

Also, since apparently now nothing can tame 550bhp of FWD-ness, I might release my drag setup for the Eclipse GT...

Hey Roj, I can send you some that I have. Is yours black Dragon?

Achyllis
blerghgghfbh... you serious? I know it's your call but I simply can't see that :lol:

Blah..resprayed it in Super White II on a set of Maroon BBS wheels...classy :D gonna do the same to my M5 cruiser :sly: or maybe GT White Pearl with bronze wheels like my Z4

Nah, gone all out with Sage Gold bodywork, bronze Enkei RPF wheels and a -30/+15 rake with 4/1.5 camber, suspension down real soft too...we going cruising! I need photos of this...

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s Cusco Hawkeye

CuscoHawkeye.jpg

CuscoHawkeye_Big.jpg

Based on: Subaru Cusco Dunlop Impreza ‘08
Obtained: Brand new model at Subaru

Drivetrain: 4WD
Horsepower: 300 BHP (@ 281.8 miles)
Torque:---- 43 kgfm
Weight:---- 1100 kg
PP:-------- 513

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Hard Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 35/30

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 94.7%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 4.189
2nd:-- 2.802
3rd:-- 2.094
4th:-- 1.666
5th:-- 1.382
6th:-- 1.206
Final: 2.650
Max Speed: 112 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 10/10
Accel:-- 55/45
Braking: 10/5

Drivetrain
Torque Distribution: 30/70

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 13.0/10.0
Extension:-- 7/9
Compression: 5/7
Anti-Roll:-- 1/7
Camber:----- 1.5/2.3
Toe:-------- –0.05/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/7

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Tuned for the Super GT / JGTC Shootout to run at Fuji Speedway.

Unlike the previous Cusco Impreza, this one retains its 4WD drivetrain, making the Cusco Hawkeye Impreza one of the easiest GT300 cars to drive in any weather condition, especially in the wet, where it also becomes the fastest GT300 car.

Back