> alexwrc autoFOTO - 7th last

• Thread starter alexwrc
  • 936 comments
Time for quotes...

About aS2K

garnettrules21. Thanks. I tried to control myselft when editing the levels and surfaces. With "excesive" contrast some reflections disapears.

kraft_d. Thanks for your feeling!

About 88CV

NTX1982. Muito obrigado NTX. That session was one of my firsts. Besides they was saved in Memory Card as jpg :indiff:

LGforce. Thanks LG :drool:

Moglet. Thanks too. With that suspension setting, seems as it were to start to fly. Very menacing for the driver as well, yep lol

franz. Thaanks Franz for your feeling too.

Pink_the_Floyd. Presentations are still liked :D. Thanks for posting Pink

About H2O Concept

[empty space]. I like that type of replies :lol: :lol:

Arathorn. Yep, select drops was hard, and I was too tired to find much more, and get the correct image. Little drops and more separed between, could be better. Btw, I'm happy with the result. Seems caotic lol. Thanks for posting mate.

franz. Thanks one more time.

samj_13. Thanks too!

~Drift King~. Haha, exagerated feeling. Thanks man.

NTX1982. Thank you for your interest :)

News soon.

Salu2.alexwrc

Time for ome quotes:

Dead_Poetic. Thank you man, too much much lol

Cod_Father. Thanks for your effort. I hope to see you back man!

jgda9rs. Thank you too!

Cascada. I'm thankful :drool:

GT Pro. I wish mate, I wish :D. Thanks for your feeling.

And as always, sorry for my english. I know that I have a lot of mistakes, and sometimes it's unreadable. Thanks for your patience guys ;)

_____________________________________________________________​

And now, because some people answered the same, I'm going to explain better how create the thumbnail panel.

Firstly, you have to do the panel in Photoshop as you like to be shown. So you can do all that your mind can imagine. If you like a "transparency" just make a screenshot of forum page and select the background color of it.

Then, when your panel will be finished, you have to split it in parts. Each thumbnail part will link to a larger image so be sure how you split the panel. For example, the 88CV update:

comoel1.jpg

Top and bottom images are only images, wich doesn't link anything, so the code is
HTML:
[IMG]Direct link to splitted part[/IMG]

The thumbnail splits will link to the image, so the code is
HTML:
[URL=Link to larger image][IMG]Direct link to splitted thumbnail[/IMG][/URL]

For that 88CV update, the code was:
HTML:
[center][img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4198/cabzd4.jpg[/img]
[URL=http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5389/alexwrc88ty9.jpg][img]http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/8506/1kw8.jpg[/img][/url][URL=http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/8412/alexwrc88bnn5.jpg][img]http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/860/2wj4.jpg[/img][/url]
[img]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1352/finyw2.jpg[/img][/center]

And that's all. I wasn't the pioneer, but I have to admit that I've never seen the thumbnail panel here before doing mine, and I invented it for myself. You can take a look to other veteran galleries or the gallery index to see what I'm saying. I hope it were useful for you and if someone answer me the same, I'll have this :P

Salu2.alexwrc

New scenery update focused on Monaco. I was inpired in one photosession saw so mamy time. I really don't remember the autor, but his style shocked me and I've decided to do somethimg similar in my own.

I hope you find it interesting, even without cars. Here it goes.

Salu2.alexwrc

Remember, Click on each thumbnail!

cabfo8.jpg

finba2.jpg

Very nice shots alex. All are very well presented.

How did you make the asphalt look like it does in the second last picture?

Very nice shots alex. All are very well presented.

How did you make the asphalt look like it does in the second last picture?
Thanks mate :). I used the texture filter in a new layer, blended in I don't know what mode. I just experimented, and I think I need more experimenting because results are not the best I wish. Btw, in hi res version, it looks a little better, not so blurred.

salu2.alexwrc

Looks like we are really there, so real and beautiful. I like how U take advantage of all the details, U really do some works of art. GT4 is not all about cars...and U are showing that well. keep up mate!!

awesome work!! i understand you've been working on that for a long long long long time ? anyways hope to see more like that !

Pretty pretty pretty ... smooth and artistic
the tunnel is the best I have seen so far
the brightness and the tone are perfectly adjusted
and I still haven't mastered the asphalt like you did on this one
it must involve noise, leveling and masking like doing photoshop rain
so that only those little white dots showing up, right?
Amazing work man 👍

edit: oh you use texture .. hmm interesting :P

Beautifully presented Alex.

The first and last shots are teriffic, they are very smooth. 👍

You know what? Im going to sue you for stealing real pictures and saying its a video game!! Man, I love your pictures. They all look SOOO real, expecailly the Core D'Azur Bonus Footage(Spelling?)

Second part of 88CV session, and some quotes:

NTX1982. Thanks mate. For me, the most important are the cars. But, racing tracks are part of competition ambient and I also like to take it as a cars essence. I see a desert Monaco but in my mind, racing cars are still running. That's the really thing what I make that peculiar photosessions.

jgda9rs. No much, but that kind of photos need another type of work. The most and complete work was in first update, the Nordschelife. Each pic took 45min, and postproduction also needed some hours of hard work. All signs were rebuilded, and the overall look of them has got the same levels wich was also difficult to do. Thanks btw.

franz. Thanks. I think that texture looks a little planar. In ZZII looks excesive "rare". I'd like something between both.

GT Pro. Thanks man.

Cascada. Thank you too.

djblackmon. Haha. Monaco is beatiful by itself :)

LGforce. Thanks man

________________________________________​

And now, the Speed Breaker tested at oval. Comments are welcomed.

Salu2.alexwrc

Remember, click on each thumbnail!

cabph3.jpg

finpy8.jpg

Perfectly realistic. The second shot is beautiful, the final shot giving the greatest affect of 'taunting the limit'.

Teriffic photos. 👍

One of my favourite tracks...and U have done it again...simply incredible:) The sense of speed is amazing...and the quality of the shots is great. Its good come to your gallery, you are always bringing spectacular shots...so bring more soon:)

Well, when started this thread I liked to make a special batch of photos in Nordschleife. It was centainly important, because was the first in be shown. At this time, I'd like to do another special update for me, based in the Amuse S2000 GT1.

For this reason, I've made a change, a change of panel style for a special photosession as well. Comments are welcomed.

Salu2.alexwrc

Remember, Click on each thumbnail!

cabrn0.jpg

izqkn7.jpg
dertt7.jpg

fincj6.jpg

Back