US extra BGMs added to the JPN release through update

Basically today's Japanese news says:

"Release of the American version's promotion movie"
(アメリカ版プロモーションムービー公開)

"A local promotion movie was released to coincide with the release of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue's American version."
(アメリカ地域での『グランツーリスモ5プロローグ』発売にあたり、現地でのプロモーションのために制作されたムービーを公開しました。)

"Among the BGM, the popular rock band Weezer is featured through an arrange version specially made for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. "
(BGMに起用されている楽曲は人気ロックバンド、ウィーザーが『グランツーリスモ5プロローグ』のために特別にアレンジした楽曲で、)

"Also, future additionnal recordings are planned for the Japanese version"
(、日本版への追加収録も将来予定されています。)

"Please watch the page below"
(以下のページよりご視聴ください。)

they have added the Weezer promo video in the Video section of their website, which means Weezer's track will be available sooner or later in the Japanese version.

also in the latest US press release they said some titles would be exclusive to the US version while they are already included in the Japanese release.

djshadowxe5.jpg

for example I noticed DJ Shadow is already credited in the Japanese User's Manual 2.0 since the "Spec II" update.

reamemiyava3.jpg

about the April 04.15/17 scheduled update, I noticed RE Amemiya is credited too and...

peugeotsg3.jpg

...same for Peugeot in the Staff Credit, even though both automakers will be available in the US release.

Muadib is also credited which is a good omen !! :D

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but, what is Maudib Bateilgung GmbH? Maudib only showed some music on Yahoo and nothing came up for Maudib Bateilgung GmbH.

Actually, it's 'Muadib Beteiligung GmbH', so you got it a bit wrong. Don't worry though, because they did miss an 'i' as well. Seems to be a management company from Vienna.

Latest Posts

Back