Flamedogg's Gallery

• Thread starter Flamedogg
  • 151 comments
Philippines
Wisconsin
Flamedogg11
GT5gallery.jpg

Hello men and women welcome to my Gran Truismo 5 gallery! It's just like any other gallery, I post pics and we all comment. Just to be warned MOST of the pictures I take will be edited with Photoshop. I hope you all enjoy my pictures and comment as you please!

Thank you,

-Flamedogg​

If you want to skip the old stuff or ones that are not showing/deleted, CLICK HERE to get to the start of the good part. :sly:

Also, if anyone wants a full size of any of the pictures I took just shoot me a PM....

Please subscribe!

Last edited:
Here are my photos:

Poorly did HDRs:

Untitled_HDR21.jpg

Untitled_HDR2.jpg
Some together shots:

AhrweilerGate_13Together.jpg

RedBullHangar-7Together4.jpg

SanGalganoAbbeyTogether.jpg

SanGalganoAbbeyTogether2.jpg
The normal:

Kyoto-Shoren-in_1.jpg

Kyoto-Gion3.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_42.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_52.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_7.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_6.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_4.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_5.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_2.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_12.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_2.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_3.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_4.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_3-1.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_22.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_12.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet2.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_6.jpg

Ahrweiler-TownSquare2.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_3.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_2.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_12.jpg

RedBullHangar-72.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_1.jpg

RedBullHangar-7.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_2.jpg

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg

Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg

Kyoto-Gion-1.jpg
And that is all the good ones I got as of now..

Last edited:
Love the Lambo & Ferrari 458 shot. But its just not the right location. But that is my opnion :D

Btw, could you send me the name of the colour you used on your Lamborghini LP670-SV ?

Thanks.

What I do is I try to match key points in a scenery and set the camera up around those points. Then try to get as close to the same angle and focus area as I can with every car. I use my own cars (no online friends used), requires some memory (head) and writing down camera settings (sometimes) to do these...

It's a lot more harder to do the standard cars due to the fact that they can't be placed in the photo travel areas(...GRRRR) and you have to remember about where each car goes, the lighting, space, angle....etc. The more cars the harder it is.

For the premium cars it is a bit more easier as it is more of just remembering the key points to place the camera, focus and the settings.

Thanks..

BTW for those who wanted to know my SV's color red, it's "Super Red V" not "Solid Red" and I don't know where I got that color from..

Thanks..

BTW for those who wanted to know my SV's color red, it's "Super Red V" not "Solid Red" and I don't know where I got that color from..

Super Red V is a Toyota colour.

I like how you have put multipul cars into one shot.

Back