The Fabmaru and Vandenal Show! Upd.35 Teaser!

• Thread starter Pyle_PMG
  • 274 comments

Pyle_PMG

A Real Homer
Premium
Canada
Canada
You're Watching the Fabmaru and Vandenal Show!

Here you'll find the directory to our updates (Think of it as the DVD menu :lol:). To check out photos just select the link to the update.

Latest Update:
Update 35 Teaser

We are open to comments, and we would like some constructive criticism. đź‘Ť.

Update Directory:
Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4
Update 5
Update 6
Update 7
Update 8
Update 9
Update 10a
Update 10b
Update 11
Update 12 - Entry of Fabmaru
Update 13
Update 14
Update 15
Update 16
Update 17
Update 18
Update 19
Update 20
Update 21
Update 22
Update 23
Update 24a
Update 24b
Update 25
Update 26a - SVX Edit
Update 26b - SVX Edit
Update 27
Update 28
Update 29 - Found Photo
Update 30 - Revival Of The Show!
Update 31 - Fabmaru and his Beautiful Aston Martin's
Update 32a - Nissan GT-R
Update 32b - Celebrazione della Fiat 500.
Update 32c - Monsters in Seattle
Update 32d - Supercars! Supercars! Supercars!
Update 32e - Ford GT at Trial Mountain and Viper GTS-R at Nurburgring
Update 33 - Subie In Paradise
Update 35 Teaser

I will be taking all the photos from previous updates and turning them into videos (The Show element)

You can find the videos for the following updates here:
The Show! Update 28

Last edited:
Nice photos! For constructive criticism, Maybe the car shouldn't be in focus as much, otherwise, they look great!

Very nice! Maybe try stepping back a little more and putting the car on the side of the picture more. Nice work!

SVX
Nice photos! For constructive criticism, Maybe the car shouldn't be in focus as much, otherwise, they look great!

I agree. Not on the centering which I don't mind but on the focus. I liked best the green Z photos and that direct gros plan of the Nike.

That last one is great, Van! đź‘Ť
Good Job on using the rule of thirds.
(Split the picture into nine even squares, like tic-tac-toe. And don't put any subject in the center.)

Thanks Daniel, I've been working on that. It is very tempting to always put that car right in the middle of the picture.

:lol: I know. Just look around some older galleries here (Franz', RetroGiant's Slipshots). Or mine - although some of them have been PS'd

Thanks for the links, some pretty cool galleries there. Tomorrow I have to upload a how is it even possible moment, and pics of my Silverado. And welcome to gtplanet Eminem.

Update 4:
Okay, when experimenting with hybriding, I no longer had a Silverado... I had a Chevrolet Clio. I later created a Ford Coffee, flying high after a crash on the test course, it's a Ford GT LM Spec II Race Car with a Suzuki Cappuccino body. There is also a Nissan Skyline crash on the test course, with wheels going through the pavement. And there's one picture of my Ford GT LM Spec II Race Car, before its radical transformation. Enjoy!!! and discuss.

Last edited:
There is no Prowler, that's coming soon. You're getting ahead of the game there... I'm glad you like the pics though. :)

Thanks SVX. I was just going to post some more pics (around 30 of them) only to realize my usb drive's files are all corrupted. I will have new pics up shortly. Anyone have any requests for cars, tracks etc.? Note: Please only choose cars that show up in dealerships. Thanks.

Some great pics VANDENAL, the close up shots of the Pontiac is very nice, favourite is rather the close up of the front or the close up of the front wheel

Update 7
Here you go guys! Thanks to GrumpEone for the GT4 gamesave, so I can take requests for any car. I have some pics of a Acura RSX, a Dodge Viper GTS (1999) [Skython's Request], a Chevrolet Corvette C5R, a Toyota GT-One (TS020) in stealth Black, and a Dodge Ram pickup.

Pics to be added shortly...

And here they are!!!

And I don't know what this is supposed to be... Anyone know who it is?

Last edited:
Here you go guys! Thanks to GrumpEone for the GT4 gamesave, so I can take requests for any car.
And here they are!!!

Glad your making use of it, It's much nicer play with the Black Beauties with 0 Miles, instead of more than 20k up to 40k miles.

I piece of advice on the shots, you may want to make them a tad brighter, they all seem a bit dark to me. On most shots I increase the exposure (in game) somewhere between 0.4-0.7, depending on the track, and whether the car has bright light (sun) reflecting on it's viewable surfaces or not.

My request, take a single shot of each car on the save... Just kidding.:)

Back