Mogshots Advanced [12th June - My new REAL car!]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 711 comments
I quite like both Evo shots. Nice Dark mood in the Evo X, and the composition of the Evo VII with the red on red works well.

But... and it's a very big but, that Alfa 8C shot. Oh...My...God! :drool:

:bowdown: That is just about perfect, just so so good, beautiful, stunning, possibly my favourite shot from anyone so far.

Love the colour the comp the light the car. Pretty much everthing. You've proven once again that in the right hands, awesome works of photo art can be acheived from GT5.

This new technique you speak of is a real winner. Would you care to share what this technique is? If not that's totally understandable.

This has earned you my first ever 👍 👍 👍 Rating. Bravo.

Last edited:
WOW. All of those shots are awesome. The Alfa shot has a really nice feel to it, too.

'Cars' Go Rally!
Rallies are fun. Except when you get things in your teeth.....
I had to break out my tablet for this one!

Please full size this one, I assure you it's worth it!

:lol: It would be hardcore to have some broken teeth. Nice job 👍
Excellent 8C shot. Tone is dead on for such location. Probably the pearl white is the best colour for 8C, reminds me those press release photos of 8C spyder. I like the fact that you keep the original wheel and I guess you just cannot a better replacement from GTAuto :)

I've said it in the comp thread, this looks freakin awesome, like a scene from the movie itself. I hope they make one about WRC.

oh that looks so great! Great editing there mate! Just brilliant.
The 8C & Lancer from your rejects are brilliant too. The lighting on the 8C is -f a n t a s t i c-!

Thanks very much for all of the feedback once again, I'm still trying to find the time to visit everyone's galleries to leave messages in return but it's proving difficult at the minute! I've already got a lot on my plate and to top it all off we just had to have our dog put to sleep, just a year since the last one left us in the same way :( I've managed to get some contest entries in but that's about all!

2.0 Advanced

Click to enlarge

PMC

Click to enlarge

Photoshop

Click to enlarge

Last edited:
Firstly, sorry to hear about your dog buddy, that really is crap news.

Secondly, that Delta S4 shot is stunning - looks like it could have been taken on the '86 1000 Lakes rally - great attitude, great sense of speed and the tones look (to me) very realistic. Great job...

And again, so sorry to hear about your dog...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahhahahahahhaa! That bus is epic. :bowdown: :bowdown:

The two above it are pretty awesome too! 👍

Sorry to hear about the loss of your furry companion. :(

Yea I can never visit everyone's site ever, let alone on a regular basis.

I hope the Limo Bus has got power upgrades too, with all the extra loads...

Your furry friends are in better place now. Don't feel too bad.

I also wanted to put some speed in phototravel mode! But saw it a bit different!:) I'll try my way later, like Lancia Delta very much! Looks very real!

I still have to try motion Phototravel in GT5, but sounds like fun, recording the good ol'GT4 days where Photoshop zoom and motion blur was done to death.

The Lancia is amazing, I'm loving the light on it and it kind of reminds me of a shot from GT4 (don't know from whom) quite similar to it. :odd:

The Samba bus is a classic. 👍

Also, sorry to hear about the loss. My dog passed away some months ago as well and I know it can be quite difficult. :(

I scrolled every page of your gallery now! So many great shots! I love them and your taste for good angles and colors!

Think I should do it similar to your Gallery. Don´t post to many pics! I see you gave every single picture 100% love, haha :)

You really know how to pull out a winner, don't you. I can see that NSX pic doing VERY well, and the Sambabus is cracking. The delta pic isn't too shabby either.

Sorry about your dog though, it's never easy saying goodbye.

Love, LOVE your 2.0 shot! I know it's early, but it looks as though I won't have to think much when it comes time to vote ... 👍

Back