GP's GT5 Gallery [787B at night - March 29th]

• Thread starter Grand Prix
  • 839 comments
The 2-5th Enzo shots are amazing. The scenery shots look great as well.

You've got a fantastic overall quality of all your shots. ;)

I like the 2nd and 3rd enzo in the enzo set

Thanks!

those scenery shots are simply amazing. Love the steep bank picture alot. Especially because I stood there as kid :)

Also, the blue Enzo looks nice. I never thought to see a blue one and actually like it in the end. But you nailed it 👍

great last update GP! :bowdown:

Glad you liked the scenery shots and the Enzo colour. I've always liked Ferraris in that dark blue (Tour de France Blue). :D 👍

I hope to visit Monza's banking too someday. 👍

Awesome pictures there. You have done an extremely good job and hopefully I can be as good as you someday soon ;)

Thanks dude. 👍 Hint: LOTS of images, LOTS of Photoshop, :lol: :D

The 2-5th Enzo shots are amazing. The scenery shots look great as well.

You've got a fantastic overall quality of all your shots. ;)

Thanks for commenting. 👍 Glad you liked them. 👍

Comments are very appreciated. 👍

Link to last set: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5223974#post5223974

Really nice work with the Enzo Rob 👍 Diggin the 1/2 color one. You're getting even better which is scary :scared: :lol:

Maybe when I get another ps3 we can try to drive on this :dopey:

5637525458_49f43b7b4d_z.jpg

Very nice work on the blue Enzo. You managed to get dark tones on dark blue paint which, in my opinion, enhances greatly this blue tint, really, really great pics!

Really nice work with the Enzo Rob 👍 Diggin the 1/2 color one. You're getting even better which is scary :scared: :lol:

Maybe when I get another ps3 we can try to drive on this :dopey:

5637525458_49f43b7b4d_z.jpg

👍 :lol:

Might be just a bit bumpy, who knows. :lol: :lol: Will be fun to try for sure. :D

Very nice work on the blue Enzo. You managed to get dark tones on dark blue paint which, in my opinion, enhances greatly this blue tint, really, really great pics!

Thanks, really glad you liked them. :D 👍

Nice Enzo shots!!

Thanks Fan of Ceilings. 👍

Excellent work with the Enzo. Looks mighty good in Blue.👍

Thanks, glad you liked it. 👍

Thanks P78. 👍

The Reflex Kart

MONSTA of La Sarthe

Return of Schwimm-Schwimm

:D :D :D

Last edited:
Love the #1 and 2 from the kart set, the tone of the 787 set and of course the schwimm wagon. Is it also in reflex orange? And the 2nd last 787, looked really furious, pan 1 mode well executed. 👍

Damn that second kart picture... Makes it look like a million dollar collectable. Just a great shot and perfect bokeh.

Awesome shots of the kart. Very nice colours. As for the 787B, nr.4 to me looks the best. Well done.👍

Great shots, love the motion in your pics! Well done mate :D

Thanks, tried to spice it up a bit with Panning Mode 1 for a few. 👍

Stunning :drool: If only I could do as well as you.

Thanks. 👍

Love the #1 and 2 from the kart set, the tone of the 787 set and of course the schwimm wagon. Is it also in reflex orange? And the 2nd last 787, looked really furious, pan 1 mode well executed. 👍

Yep the Schwimm is in Reflex Spice also. Might do a full set on it later. Really glad you liked the Pan Mode 1 in that one. 👍

Damn that second kart picture... Makes it look like a million dollar collectable. Just a great shot and perfect bokeh.

:lol: Thanks so much! :bowdown:

Awesome shots mate, those Karts are really 👍

Glad you liked the kart shots also. 👍

love the 787 with pan 1

Thanks! 👍

Awesome shots of the kart. Very nice colours. As for the 787B, nr.4 to me looks the best. Well done.👍

Thanks, #4 is my personal favourite Panning 3 shot also. 👍

Great comments.

Back