5 Million

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 147 comments
I'm holding you to this that you will go to the store, buy ONE cookie, and ship it to my house 48 hours (expedited delivery) after I post up the screenshot.

What if the person who makes the post somehow happens to be on Antarctica? That would be some insane shipping costs involved:scared:

Yeah an the cookie would be frozen by the time it got delivered. Oh wait, no one lives in Antartica:idea:.
:lol:

The person who makes the 5 millionth post should get one of these for free:sly:

cookie.jpg

A month of Premium to the winner (or someone of the winners' choice should the winner already be premo) would be a cool prize.

/Not supplying the cash
;)

Less than 1000 posts to go before we reach #5,000,000. The excitement is killing me :D

It's not really.

Wait so are we trying to make the 5 millionth post or are we trying to get a screenshot of it?

TB
A screenshot is sufficient.

I'm a touch curious as to how you find the 5 millionth post given that it seems some 308,000 have been deleted... At least according to URLs for posts.

I'm a touch curious as to how you find the 5 millionth post given that it seems some 308,000 have been deleted... At least according to URLs for posts.

I don't think they can, people are just on about getting a screenie of when the ticker clicks to 5 Mill.

Just woke up from pretty much falling to the floor from drinking too much Lucozade.

Going to stay for this, can't believe I'm excited.

It'll start to really get interesting once we get to within 15...

Should be there before too much longer! I wonder how many people will try to get the screenshot vs. how many people will try to get post #5,000,000...

Back