Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Also, I was sad to see that Noobsteer has poisoned yet another tuning forum thread. How many threads on the first page today have him starting a fight with someone? Looking for the ignore button...

Click on the user name
Select 'View public profile'
Underneath their name & title in small text is 'User lists' drop down menu
'Add To Ignore List'

ignoree.jpg

Motor City Hami
Also, I was sad to see that Noobsteer has poisoned yet another tuning forum thread. How many threads on the first page today have him starting a fight with someone? Looking for the ignore button...

It's people continuing to comment on a dead issue (one Praiano & I have moved on from) that is poisoning the thread. I feel I've already said what I needed to say.

Anybody continuing to comment on it are the Hypocrites "Poisoning" the Thread. How about you move on (as the parties involved have) and quit dragging it out further...

Praiano - I came here to ask you what you've noticed between online and offline tuning. What adjustments are you finding you need to make taking offline tunes into online? I have been able to make small LSD adjustments and most cars responded well. What are you noticing?

Yes, this is exactly what i feel when i take an offline tune to drive it online.
First ,everything is much more sharp online. Some are impossible to drive hard , principaly for the powerfull MR cars MacLaren F1 , Nissan R390 GT1, for example. You need to set a lower LSD first , Raise the front a bit, more soft rear damper extension & spring rate ,sometime make the front more stiff.
I don't spend more than 20 mn to have a decent tune again.

For the FR cars it is much more easy and you don't spend more than a few minutes to reset. Generaly the sway bar to remake the balance of the car middle of corner.Nothing more.

I cannot explain with a lot of details like you guys do, but i know that my Nissan R390 GT1 Road car now is a beast on the ring. Try the tune and you will see everything that i can't explain with my bad english.

For the rest, the polemic side of the question, i don't know, i don't read, i don't want to see, if i do that it will take all my few time that i have to drive, that's what i like to do. If something don't talk about cars or don't look very funny, i don't waste my time with it. Simply like this.

So i'll not ignore or exclude nobody, because i don't need to do that. I'll just wait that the peace come back to my garage. The summer is coming for you up there, and everything will be better.
For me ,no problem, i live in an endless summer.

I'm going back to my lounge, this is the best place , with this fantastics cars that i will never have in the real life.

Enjoy.

praiano63
i'll not ignore or exclude nobody, because i don't need to do that. I'll just wait that the peace come back to my garage..

That's a sign of Character. Good Show, we need a few more like you on this board.

Praiano, you are actually making more changes than I normally do. Sounds like you find that online tunes need a bit more rear grip? Good work. Thanks for sharing what you do.

I'm in love with my Lancia Stratos Rally car. Try my tune, now is fine tuned for online also, and i think that if you have it in your garage taking dust and forgotten, you have to rediscover this fantastic machine...... Enjoy.

Praiano, you are actually making more changes than I normally do. Sounds like you find that online tunes need a bit more rear grip? Good work. Thanks for sharing what you do.

I've found that generally, front-engine vehicles will oversteer a bit more and mid/rear-engine vehicles suffer from a twinge of understeer... Though there are exceptions.

I've found that generally, front-engine vehicles will oversteer a bit more and mid/rear-engine vehicles suffer from a twinge of understeer... Though there are exceptions.

Exactly,but i think MR cars show more diference proportionaly and more points need to be fixed.
Some others strangely don't need anything or stay a few better. Like the FERRARI CALIFORNIA '08 in my case.
Strange.

I finally started playing GT5 again, after a layoff while waiting for PSN to come up. Today I ran the Muscle Car Seasonal Event with a '69 Camaro Z28 RM - power limited to 550 pp. I first used Kalmiya117's tune, which is the one I have been using and the one I used to like the best. Good tune.

For race #2, I switched to your RM tune, and I'm glad I did. As good as the previous tune was - yours was better. The car felt balanced through curves, straights, heavy braking - everything I could throw at it. Best of all, it was really fun to drive, which is my topmost consideration! Because of the 550 pp limitation I couldn't just blow out in front right away like I usually do, I had to work my way through the pack. With your tune, I could pass on the inside or outside on curves and straights with such control that I didn't need to touch the other cars.

I used the standard transmission settings for race #2 and #3, top speed adjusted. For #4 and #5, I used your Trans. settings. I like them. Better balanced overall, spreading the torque out well.

I use a DFGT wheel and have to use my left foot to race since my right foot is paralyzed. Also, I'm a grandfather with 15 grandchildren. Even so, I managed to get a 1.38.577 lap at Cape Ring Peripheral, and a 1.09.061 at Toscana. Excellent times for me.

Thanks for the Tune!

I finally started playing GT5 again, after a layoff while waiting for PSN to come up. Today I ran the Muscle Car Seasonal Event with a '69 Camaro Z28 RM - power limited to 550 pp. I first used Kalmiya117's tune, which is the one I have been using and the one I used to like the best. Good tune.

For race #2, I switched to your RM tune, and I'm glad I did. As good as the previous tune was - yours was better. The car felt balanced through curves, straights, heavy braking - everything I could throw at it. Best of all, it was really fun to drive, which is my topmost consideration! Because of the 550 pp limitation I couldn't just blow out in front right away like I usually do, I had to work my way through the pack. With your tune, I could pass on the inside or outside on curves and straights with such control that I didn't need to touch the other cars.

I used the standard transmission settings for race #2 and #3, top speed adjusted. For #4 and #5, I used your Trans. settings. I like them. Better balanced overall, spreading the torque out well.

I use a DFGT wheel and have to use my left foot to race since my right foot is paralyzed. Also, I'm a grandfather with 15 grandchildren. Even so, I managed to get a 1.38.577 lap at Cape Ring Peripheral, and a 1.09.061 at Toscana. Excellent times for me.

Thanks for the Tune!

You're welcome my friend, yes, very fun to drive ,easy ,balanced and safe. The result is speed ,you're right.
Very diferent style but identics sensations, i think you'll like my "Ferrari California" try it and tell me, it's more or less the same driving Style. But Italian way ,of course.
Have a good day, and congratulations for all the 15 grandchildrens.

Thumbs up on the mp412c and the sp1. my only issue was spinning the tires coming out of turns. prob driver error, but im gonna mess with the lsd. otherwise great job, i cant wait to try some of your other tunes

Thumbs up on the mp412c and the sp1. my only issue was spinning the tires coming out of turns. prob driver error, but im gonna mess with the lsd. otherwise great job, i cant wait to try some of your other tunes

Thanks mogren42 for this. Yes you can fix the lSd till you feel comfortable. I always like to let some just a little over setted LSD because this tune is first for wheel and pedals and like this sometime you can retake control of a bad situation during a long turn for example, without using the brake. I detest using the brake :). So that's it , i like you enjoy this tune. The Nissan R390 GT1 Road car will fit perfectly to your driving style. Try it ,you'll like.

I notice that the time for the tyres to reach a good temperature and a good grip, increase significatively on the online mode than before. You need 3 minutes at least to have a car in normal conditions of grip. So you have to wait all this time before having an exact idea of the real behavior of your car when you tune for example. Read a book , drink a juice... do something, you will have to wait anyway....
The real simulation....:)

Dear Mr Praiano just a quick post to say congrats on that Lancia Stratos rally tune 👍

I won this car ages ago and I remember very well the day I took this to the track, after driving through 3 turns I gave up with this car and it has sat in my garage in dust since that day :yuck:

However I applied your tune and WOW what a difference :) I cannot begin to say how much your tune has transformed this car....I would recommend to anybody out there to please go and put this tune on the Lancia it simply staggering how much improvement it makes.

It sounds awesome and I think it's now one of my most favorite cars to drive...brilliant work my friend and this is why I will stick with your garage...I know everyone driving styles are different, but your tunes fit my style like a glove.

Many thanks for your hard work in providing these tunes :cheers:

Dear Mr Praiano just a quick post to say congrats on that Lancia Stratos rally tune 👍

I won this car ages ago and I remember very well the day I took this to the track, after driving through 3 turns I gave up with this car and it has sat in my garage in dust since that day :yuck:

However I applied your tune and WOW what a difference :) I cannot begin to say how much your tune has transformed this car....I would recommend to anybody out there to please go and put this tune on the Lancia it simply staggering how much improvement it makes.

It sounds awesome and I think it's now one of my most favorite cars to drive...brilliant work my friend and this is why I will stick with your garage...I know everyone driving styles are different, but your tunes fit my style like a glove.

Many thanks for your hard work in providing these tunes :cheers:

Thanks a lot my friend. It's a realy good & fun car to drive, you know sometimes after i tune a new car ,i'm satisfy but not 100 % . Those ones, are also good but when i feel the pleasure like when i'm driving a car like this, i'm fully satisfy and i have to tell this to everybody because i know everybody play this game because they feel the same i feel driving some fews cars.
The Nissan R390 road car GT1 is another. Now i'm working on my actual garage, but also on the "Toyota Minolta", i think it will be one of this few.

Thank you again to like my garage, but i'm also a beginner in tune, some of my cars are very good, some are good ,others medium and bad, i know that. So i think you need also to check the work of every tuners around here and out of here. There is always a tuner that will feel something with a special car , and produce a Super tune.
I think it must be like this, for this game and in the real life. But thank you again for all this good and enthusiastic feedback.
Have a good day my friend.

TOYOTA MINOLTA 88C-V RACE CAR '89 //MAX OR 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Toyota_88CV_tamiya_.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
This little ballast help a lot and let the front lighter giving more driving precision and better cornering. Soft suspensions are easiest to control when the car is overpowered changing of direction and passing over kerbs, without loosing the ideal grip. Just try it maxed or at 700PP, for this just take out the turbo and use the power limiter. The 700PP is 5:28.XXX on the ring Nordschleife.

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

MAX VERSION:
Power: 1040 HP at 8000 RPM MAX or 751 HP at 5800 RPM at 700PP
Torque: 743 ft-lb at 5500 RPM MAX or 700 ft-lb at 5500 RPM at 700PP

Weight: 900 KG
Ballast: 50 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 46% - 54%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuning Shop:
Chassis reinforcement
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo 3 (Not necessry for the 700PP)
Fully Customisable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 60/85

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100% OR 78.9% For the 700PP

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.000
Set top speed to 240 KMH = 149 MPH
1st: 3.040
2nd: 2.315
3rd: 1.821
4th: 1.478
5th: 1.235
6th: 1.064
Then Final gear again at : 2.765 for MAX TUNE and 2.940 for 700PP
Max Speed: 415 km/hr = 258 MPH for MAX or 390 km/hr = 242 MPH for 700PP UP RIGHT

This final gear is for the Nordchleife. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/12
Deceleration: 0/24

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 11.5/12.0
Dampers Extension: 8/8
Dampers Compression: 3/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: -0.04/ 0.06

Brake Balance (front/rear): 9/6

circuitdelasarthe2009t.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
I look forward too see what you can do with the Minolta....I used this car stock for many of the races in A-spec that allowed it. It's a beast of a car, so good luck with the tune :)

I'm no good at the tuning...I just don't have the patience it requires to tweak setting and figure out what makes things improve or makes worse. Hell I'm not even a great driver :dopey: but for me it's all about the feeling of driving cars I could never own in real life and just having fun. Just like I had last night driving that Lancia...I had grin on my face the whole time driving that car...just fantastic experience.

Praiano I used your camaro rm set up and I liked a lot is amazing thanks for it

Thank you ,it's a good easy setup ,but yesterday i was racing with it at the ring and i 've found that it need a few few more stiffnes for sequence and quick change of direction in close curves. I 'll check tonight if i can set a fine tune and try to resolve this. Don't know if it'll be possible because it's like a "chicken with 4 legs"...cannot have everything together all around, is all around. But i'll try to fix the better way.
Thank you again for the feed back.
Have a good day .

Praiano I used your camaro rm set up and I liked a lot is amazing thanks for it

Done. I'm home and the first thing i've done is tryng the alternative setup for a sharper car sensation. The tune is the same , but i increase proportionaly the springs rates.
Round car = 9.2 / 7.0
Sharp car = 11.8 / 9.0
The test is positive and everybody can choose now the one that fit better to his driving style or track.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5319209#post5319209

I look forward too see what you can do with the Minolta....I used this car stock for many of the races in A-spec that allowed it. It's a beast of a car, so good luck with the tune :)

I'm no good at the tuning...I just don't have the patience it requires to tweak setting and figure out what makes things improve or makes worse. Hell I'm not even a great driver :dopey: but for me it's all about the feeling of driving cars I could never own in real life and just having fun. Just like I had last night driving that Lancia...I had grin on my face the whole time driving that car...just fantastic experience.

Done !! Now you can fly !! here is the "Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car '89"

Have a good night and some "grin on your face " haha :)👍

CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 (C6) '09 // ONLINE 6'20" Nurburgring

azur9.jpg

azur8.jpg

azur10.jpg

Tuned to the max with full Aerodynamic kit.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 2200
3- Select top speed at 420 km/h=261 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 4420
2: 3109
3: 2310
4: 1785
5: 1428
6: 1182

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 386 km/h = 240 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 879 hp
weight 1221 kg
perf. points 647 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 12/39/10

Ride Height 00/+15

Spring Rate 14.6/14.0
Extension 8/5
Compression 5/4
Anti-roll bars 4/3

Camber 2.5/2.2
Toe -0.08/+0.14

Brake Balance 6/8

tires: R3 / R3

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Praiano, thanks for all of your amazing tuning setups.
Friend, if it's possible, coul you please do a setup for Nissan GT-R V Spec 09? Make a setup for nurburg (max speed and good driving). So the car will be like a rocket from 0 to 100 km and at final gear.

Thank you alot onec again!

Praiano, thanks for all of your amazing tuning setups.
Friend, if it's possible, coul you please do a setup for Nissan GT-R V Spec 09? Make a setup for nurburg (max speed and good driving). So the car will be like a rocket from 0 to 100 km and at final gear.

Thank you alot onec again!

You're welcome my friend. If i can do a setup for a Nissan GT-R V Spec 09 ???????
Of course i can !!!!! My first request !! CHAMPAGNE FOR EVERYBODY, MUSIC ON, AND BEAUTIFULL LADIES ALL OVER THE PLACE RIGHT NOW ......
I'll freeze all the others and your request will be the first of the list.
So , it's a question of time, just a few..... Have a good day .
Special tune for Nurburgring.... I'll love to do it.

Good day pairano... haven't yet had the time to try out the Minolta tune but hopefully later today I can get some " me time " and get this baby on the track :)

Hm well I didn't know you where offering tuning requests....so I have one for you. If you have time how about you have a go at the Ford GT40 the old gulf colours one I thing it's the year 69?

I won this car from playing the A-spec races and totally love it...the sounds are like music to my ears from her exhaust pipes haha. This car came up on my USD list and it costs £20 million :crazy: So It would be a real shame to just let her sit in my garage unused.

As always thanks so much for your work...much appreciated :cheers:

Good day pairano... haven't yet had the time to try out the Minolta tune but hopefully later today I can get some " me time " and get this baby on the track :)

Hm well I didn't know you where offering tuning requests....so I have one for you. If you have time how about you have a go at the Ford GT40 the old gulf colours one I thing it's the year 69?

I won this car from playing the A-spec races and totally love it...the sounds are like music to my ears from her exhaust pipes haha. This car came up on my USD list and it costs £20 million :crazy: So It would be a real shame to just let her sit in my garage unused.

As always thanks so much for your work...much appreciated :cheers:
Good morning my friend. Yes the GT40 '69 is an amazing car with an amazing brlambrlambrlam..... But i never buy cars of 20.000.000 cr. Not because i don't want, but because i never go so high. I buy everything small around 20.00 to 100.000 to give a try, i always hope that the gem is hiden behind each unknow car. And sometimes it hapen.
To win this car, it's not the A spec but the B spec endurance.

B-Spec Endurance

Grand Valley 300km: Honda DUALNOTE Concept '01 (S)
Roadster 4 hours: Mazda 110S (L10A) '67 (S)
Laguna Seca 200 miles: Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88 (S)
Indy 500: Ford GT40 Race Car '69 (S)
Suzuka 1000km: Nissan Fairlady Z-Concept LM Race Car (S)
Nurburgring 4h: Lexus IS F Racing Concept ‘08 (P)
Tsukuba 9h: Amuse S2000 GT1 ‘04 (S)
Le Mans 24h: Toyota GT-One Race Car (TS020) (S)
Nurburgring 24h: McLaren MP4-12C '10 (P)
Endurance Events Complete: Gift car Ticket Level 24

First i have to finish the Extreme. ( i'm in the middle of it) I just race Bspec to have some cars, i can't wait on my chair, looking at this cars and be impossible to catch this wheel. I stay crazy..
But i'm going to do it, because i want this car too. At this moment i'll do this tune.
Or if you can send me and i send you back ?? i don't know how it work, i've already sent cars to others friends but if somebody can tell me that ,i agree.
Ok. Have a good day.

Hmm, I made a tune for it.
If you don't want to wait for praianos, you could try my Ford GT 40 tune.

(Hehe, sorry praiano!)

Hmm, I made a tune for it.
If you don't want to wait for praianos, you could try my Ford GT 40 tune.

(Hehe, sorry praiano!)

No problem Slump, if the guy like your or anyone else ,better to have choice, you know my point of view about this, but i'll do this tune anyway ,just need the car. Talking about this, somebody know if it's possible to recieve and give back the same car to the same person????

Or if you can send me and i send you back ?? i don't know how it work, i've already sent cars to others friends but if somebody can tell me that ,i agree.
Ok. Have a good day.

This is unfortunately not possible. :(
You can't send cars which cost over 1'000'000cr!

Talking about this, somebody know if it's possible to recieve and give back the same car to the same person????

Yes it's possible.

Back