Renown Tuning Unleashed ™

Hi all,

With Terronium-12's permission I'm making available a Google Spreadsheet that contains all the tuning setups he's listed so far. I originally made it for my own quick reference, to have open on a second monitor when in-game, but after completing it thought that others might benefit from it too. I'll update it daily to keep it in sync with T-12's new uploads. Unfortunately some of the formatting I had in my original Excel spreadsheet (darker borders around column groups, etc.) didn't carry over into Google Docs, but I think it's still pretty helpful.

This should be obvious, but all credit here goes to T-12's amazing work; all I did was type it all into a spreadsheet. :)

View the sheet here.

Guys thanks for the great work. I have downloaded the spreadsheet and was wondering if
there is a 'car tuning sheet', like the GT5 one where you can write in the boxes the data for the car you want to apply the tuning data to.

thanks

This thread is going to be inactive for quite some time on my behalf as I no longer have an operable controller and don't really intend to purchase a new any time soon.

I won't close it as I still want it to be open to conversation and I'll check in every now and again but other than that my work here is, for the time being, done.

I'm sorry to ear that and I hope you come back. Your tunes really modify the cars and it shows on lap times.

I'm definitely coming back (I might even pick up a new controller this weekend despite my saying of otherwise...) as I do enjoy the tuning, but just like the original there are times where I just sit back and think "WTF? Why is this like that?"

Exactly. If this turns in to a flame-fest I'll issue the padlock.

Keep it civil while I'm away, gents.

Gotta thank you for all this effort folks. The tunes have transformed what was becoming an extremely frustrating experience. 👍
I've been using some of the tunes on cars not currently in stock and found some cracking results eg the Maserati MC12 works very well with the DB9 GT1 tune and allowed me to blitz the respective class.
I'd like a tune for the TNFS GTR GT1 reward car when possible. It is "out of the box" very very good. Just needs a little more punch. It's not possible to view the settings of the car as it came out of the box though and I don't want to mess with it. Or are the settings the default values you see when you select "Create".
Not sure about that. I only want to mess with the final drive setting.
Anyway, thanks very much people. :)

Pagani Huayra, Speedhunters Edition (SM)

PI Rating: A-2150

Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 35.00
R. Tire Pressure - 38.00
Brake Balance - 50.00
Brake Pressure - 5.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 20.00
Caster Angle - 12.00
F. Toe Angle - 15.00
R. Toe Angle - 18.00
F. Camber - 23.00
R. Camber - 27.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 5.00
R. Ride Height - 3.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 7.00
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - 6.00
L. Slip Preload - 0.00
Visco Electronic Lock - 0.00

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 0.00
R. Downforce - 0.00

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 6.00
R. Sway Bar - 4.00
F. Spring Rate - 2.00
R. Spring Rate - 2.00
F. Bump Stop - 0.00
R. Bump Stop - 0.00

Dampers

F. Damper Fast Bump - 0.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 0.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 0.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 0.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 0.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 0.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 0.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 0.00

Drivetrain

Final - 7.00
1st - 2.00 [Actual: 8.44]
2nd - 3.00 [Actual: 6.42]
3rd - 3.00 [Actual: 5.14]
4th - 3.00 [Actual: 4.15]
5th - 4.00 [Actual: 3.24]
6th - 4.00 [Actual: 2.34]
7th - 0.00 [Actual: 1.93]

Disclaimer: This is specifically for Standing Mile contests and is good for 257+ MPH.

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

Before anyone asks, I completely forgot I had an additional copy for the 360. So, I'm not really going anywhere.

And considering I've purchased the timesavers pack (as well as both DLC packs) I'll be able to fill requests more consistently, however, that's based entirely on when I play.

Hi T-12, any chance of a tune for the Speedhunters Evo? It is fast on acceleration and has a good top speed on circuits...but rear can be a bit twitchy and the brakes not too great. thanks 👍

Requesting a Works Bugatti tune preferably for Spa/Nordschliefe (quicker tracks with sweeping turns blah blah you know the tracks).

The thing seems to handle a LOT better than you would expect from 2 ton car. But you can't see to push it as much as you want to, and it's a bit slow on the response.

Stock works puts me at 6:0x-6:1x a pop around the ring.

Got some sweet tunes on the way, and take notice of the new tuning bracket "RT True Speed". This new facet is all about speed with the new drag engine upgrades.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 "Project Hyper Velocity" (SM)

PI Rating: A-2459

Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 32.00
R. Tire Pressure - 32.00
Brake Balance - 50.00
Brake Pressure - 10.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 23.00
Caster Angle - 7.00
F. Toe Angle - 14.00
R. Toe Angle - 16.00
F. Camber - 18.00
R. Camber - 17.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 0.00
R. Ride Height - 0.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - N/A
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - N/A
L. Slip Preload - 0.00
Visco Electronic Lock - 10.00

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 0.00
R. Downforce - 0.00

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 6.00
R. Sway Bar - 4.00
F. Spring Rate - 0.00
R. Spring Rate - 0.00
F. Bump Stop - 0.00
R. Bump Stop - 0.00

Dampers

F. Damper Fast Bump - 0.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 0.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 0.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 0.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 0.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 0.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 0.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 0.00

Drivetrain

Final - 3.00
1st - 2.00 [Actual: 6.56]
2nd - 3.00 [Actual: 5.00]
3rd - 3.00 [Actual: 3.66]
4th - 3.00 [Actual: 2.80]
5th - 3.00 [Actual: 2.32]
6th - 3.00 [Actual: 1.82]
7th - 2.00 [Actual: 1.68]

Disclaimer: Install ALL drag upgrades. Capable of 290+ MPH; this is in no way, shape, or form intended for regular track use.

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

There's no need to re-request the same thing over and over again. Especially when I can see said multiple re-requests on the same page.

I'll get to it when I get to it.

I can't find in the OP (and I also searched the thread) the tune for the 'vette Z06R GT3.

This car feels like it needs to loose weight :D so i request a tune for it when possible.

Back