Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
hello Praiano your lambo Diablo was spectacular very driveable a lot of handling and very fast.thanks

Thanks my friend. I knew you'll like it, i think i'm going to put some "stars" on my tunes. From 1 to 5, to express my personal evaluation. I know that some of them are only the best i can do,sometime it's not enough, but others are realy "right in the middle.
See you on tracks this afternoon afternoon.After the Barça x Manchester of course...

All your tunes are great,me like it a lot. thanks for those mate,,would you tune the Gillet Vertigo Race Car for all of us who bought this and got disappointed? Thanks in advance.

All your tunes are great,me like it a lot. thanks for those mate,,would you tune the Gillet Vertigo Race Car for all of us who bought this and got disappointed? Thanks in advance.

Hi thanks a lot . Good to read this. I'll check the Vertigo Race Car ,if it's not too expensive, i'm very poor, i buy everything all the time when i have 100.000....hihi.
The next will be the TVR T350C '03. after i'll try to do the Vertigo.

Have a good GT5 day.

PONTIAC SOLSTICE COUPE CONCEPT '02 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES
ONLINE OK

One of my best 500PP, very smooth and fast any track. Take out the dust, put this tune on your car , you`ll love it. For sure it will stay in your favorites.

pontiacsolstice.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_13.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
The next will be the TVR T350C '03. after i'll try to do the Vertigo.

Have a good GT5 day.

I was tuning the TVR with sport soft ,but feeling something strange ,like a heavy car, no brakes, a lot of inertie.... So after a time i decide to make a test with a same kind of car,pontiac solstice,80 hp less and 90 kg more.
I've played against the ghost on deep forest and it was obvious that the TVR with his +power and -weight was accelerating less and with less grip than the pontiac. something like 2 seconds by lap.... Strange physics..... i can say that this car have 10 to 15% more inertie than the others car of his range. The only thing that stick to him is the top speed , the normal for his power.
I suspect that a lot of cars in GT5 are like this one.
Somebody ????

Hey praiano I'm comparing some BMW M3 Coupes and just saw that your gearing has a mistake in the 4th gear, as this can't be correct. After I finished I might write a GTP M3 Coupe Comparison Review (but because I'm not such a car pro and don't know how to write down things like this it might get very small though)...

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3100
3- Select top speed at 360 km/h
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1st: 4.131
2nd:2.985
3rd:2.260
4th:1.173
5th:1.440
6th:1.208

Hey praiano I'm comparing some BMW M3 Coupes and just saw that your gearing has a mistake in the 4th gear, as this can't be correct. After I finished I might write a GTP M3 Coupe Comparison Review (but because I'm not such a car pro and don't know how to write down things like this it might get very small though)...

2- Select final gear at 3100
3- Select top speed at 360 km/h
1st: 4.131
2nd:2.985
3rd:2.260
4th:1.173
5th:1.440
6th:1.208

Oups ..thanks , it's 4: 1.773 sorry. i was finishing the vertigo borrowed by mkel1966 . it's good now, radical settings but good.for a gillet. 5.55 on the ring cool drive.
i'm going to pblish it now.

Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04 // tuned offline but i think it will stay ok online too. The owner will say that.

This car is safe??
nrburgringnordschleife4w.jpg

Big take off ariving to hard on Adenauer forst.
nrburgringnordschleife4q.jpg

Flyiinnnnngggggg !!!
nrburgringnordschleife4q.jpg

Landing at high speed on the brakes.
nrburgringnordschleife5r.jpg

In good position for next attack !!! Safe.

This car is not faster than the toyota 7 because less downforce and no MR, but you can race the ring in 5'55" driving fast but easy way.

Tuned to the max.

Transmission how to process: OK new patch 1.10
2- Select final gear at 3640 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 410 km/h = 254,7 mph
1st: 3071
2nd:2170
3rd: 1618
4th: 1252
5th: 1004
6th: 0834

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 385 km/h = 239,2 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 921 hp
weight 780 kg
perf. points 695 pp

Downforce 35/60

LSD Rear 8/12/07

Ride Height 10/-15

Spring Rate 13.5/15.2
Extension 9/7
Compression 8/6
Anti-roll bars 6/6

Camber 2.4/2.4
Toe -0.16/+0.10

Brake Balance 3/1

tires: R3/R3

Enjoy.

Last edited:
this pontiac is in new dealer or the used one, think it is beautyfull

i'll put it to borrow, like this if you want to give a try, you can test it.

Done. Some cars ithink interesting for the moment, i'll put news ones sometime. My id to share is " praiano63 " of course.... you're welcome.

Last edited:
Chevrolet SSR '03 "Black Barracuda" ONLINE OK.

roadcourseindy.jpg

roadcourseindy1fx.jpg

Tuned to the max.

NEW GEARS
2- Select final gear at 5.500
3- Select top speed at 330 km/h = 205 mph
1st: 1.708
2nd: 1.231
3rd: 0.922
4th: 0.718
5th: 0.578

5- final gear again 4.915

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 340 km/h = 211 mph

Tracks: gears for nordschleife / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 678 hp
weight 1698 kg
perf. points 575 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 8/25/05

Ride Height -10/-25

Spring Rate 10.5/07.8
Extension 7/2
Compression 6/2
Anti-roll bars 4/3

Camber 2.0/2.0
Toe -0.08/-0.15

Brake Balance 6/10

tires: S3/S3 or R3/R3

Enjoy.

Last edited:
FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA '07 //600PP // RACING TIRES

This tune can be used max.

sienapiazzadelcampot.jpg

ferrari430sc600pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP 670-4 SUPERVELOCE '09 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

This tune can be used also for the max version.the rear aero downforce foil is stock, not like it is on those olds pictures.

lambomurciSV.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5n.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5w.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
I think you translate the km/h or include mph because i have no idea. gonna try your super veloce tune in a minute...

I think you translate the km/h or include mph because i have no idea. gonna try your super veloce tune in a minute...
Done

2- Select final gear at 2600
3- Select top speed at 410 km/h =255 mph
1: 4640
2: 3280
3: 2445
4: 1893
5: 1518
6: 1260
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 355 km/h = 221 mph

Enjoy.

DODGE CHARGER 440 R/T '70 // ONLINE OK

trialmountaincircuit1o.jpg
trialmountaincircuit2.jpg
trialmountaincircuit3z.jpg
trialmountaincircuit4j.jpg
trialmountaincircuit5t.jpg

Tuned to the max.

2- Select final gear at 3000
3- Select top speed at 400 km/h= 248 mph
1st: 2752
2nd:1930
3 rd:1416
4th: 1084
5th: 0859
5- After that reselect final gear at 2690

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 400 km/h = 248 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 762 hp
weight 1353 kg
perf. points 579 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 9/26/05

Ride Height -25/-15

Spring Rate 10.2/08.5
Extension 8/2
Compression 7/3
Anti-roll bars 6/3

Camber 2.5/2.0
Toe -0.25/-0.05

Brake Balance 5/8

tires: R3/R3

Enjoy.

Audi R6 avant 2008

suzukacircuit2z.jpg

Tuned for the ring but good also others tracks equilibrate car.

929 ch
1524 kg
627 pp

1- put the max speed at 230 mph
2- final speed at 2695 ( for the ring)

1st =3802
2=2685
3=2005
4=1550
5=1243
6=1032

Moove the final speed depending of track to have the maximum speed in 6 gear at high rpm for each track... and do a fine tune if necessary.

Aerofoil: 0/20

Drive-train
Adjustable LSD (Front/Rear)
- Initial Torque : 15/12
- Acceleration Sensitivity : 45/50
- Braking Sensitivity : 7/5
-Front-rear torque: 25/75

Suspension
Suspension (Front/Rear)
- Ride Height : -20/-20
- Spring Rate : 14.5/13.0
- Dampers (Extension) : 9/3
- Dampers (Compression) : 7/7
- Anti-Roll Bars : 6/5

Wheel Alignment (Front/Rear)
- Camber angle : 1.0/1.4
- Toe Angle : -0.20/-0.15

Brakes (Front/Rear)
- Brake Balance 8/5

TIRES : R3 / R3

Enjoy.

Hi mate. Really liking your tunes & have been testing a few out. Could you sort out the gears for the Audi RS6 as when i follow your instructions i cannot get to 2.005 on 3rd gear & it won't let me set it that high. 1.947 is the highest it will go.
Please let me know when you correct this.

Thank you & keep these tunes coming.

Hi mate. Really liking your tunes & have been testing a few out. Could you sort out the gears for the Audi RS6 as when i follow your instructions i cannot get to 2.005 on 3rd gear & it won't let me set it that high. 1.947 is the highest it will go.
Please let me know when you correct this.

Thank you & keep these tunes coming.

Hi, ok i'll correct this when i go back home this afternoon.
If you want to do something by yourself right now, do like this.

For a 6 gears box.

Let's say that we have 10 graduations on each setting panel.

1- reset default gear box value.
2- select final gear at the 2 or 2.1/2graduation if we take the base of 10 graduations.
3-if the track you run have a max speed for this car of ex: 250 km/h , select your top speed above this value, like 290 km/h.
4- put last 6 gear to max value on the right. ( it will give +- the max speed you want to reach)
5- 1 gear = 0 grad value on the left//2 gear = 2 grad value // 3 gear = 4 grad value // 4 gear = 6 grad value // 5 gear = 8 grad value. ad your six is allready set to the max 10 value on the right.

Do like this and you will have a perfect gears box for your car. Just adapt any track moving the final gear to gain or decrease speed.

For a 5 speed gear box it's the same but the repartition is diferent.
1= 0 grad // 2 = 2.1/2 grad // 3= 5 grad // 4= 7.1/2 grad // 5= 10 graduations.

I hope i explain clearly, there is no secrets, like this you will use all the gears, from 1 to 5 or 6, staying in a better RPM range where the power is. Why having a 1 gear that you never use and is too short even for starting.

Have a good day.

Good day Praiano!

Friend I need your help. I need a best top notch tuning for Mercedes CLK DTM (Touring Car) for Nurbur for online racing. What I need, i need a car which will be very fast and have a good handling in corners.

If it possible from your side tu make a tuning for thise car, i'll be more then happy.

Thank you in advance friend!!!

Good day Praiano!

Friend I need your help. I need a best top notch tuning for Mercedes CLK DTM (Touring Car) for Nurbur for online racing. What I need, i need a car which will be very fast and have a good handling in corners.

If it possible from your side tu make a tuning for thise car, i'll be more then happy.

I'll do it this night after the job. It'll be quick, i use always this car and i have already a good tune. with an original base like this, aiai, piece of cake. Just need a fine tune. I've test already the online MCT tune for this car, i have to say it's very good too. Give a try also, choice is better always. Later tonight i pass mine.
See you later my friend.

Between you & RVR, I don't know who spits out tunes faster, the numbers coming out of your Garages is incredible.

Easy. Like i've said one time, i'm working for several monthes in Suriname, there is nothing to do here out of the work,to go out from Brasil to work here ,it's like underwater diving technique, take a deep breath and wait wait wait. I'm 47 years old ,so i don't need to sleep more than 5 hours a day (It's like this whith the age coming).
So, i think you're good in math. 8+5=13 13-24=-11.
I play GT5 11 hours a day. If it was'nt this game, no way to stay here all this time taming some flyes. Of course, a lot of tunes ,Sunday, 4 tunes.
Have a good day

Good day Praiano!

Job is over... youuuhhhooouuuu !! Let's drive. What are the tires ?? R 1/2/3???

Back