Gifting a Zonda R

• Thread starter Digitool
  • 7 comments
GTP_Digitool
Digitool
I've tried to see if anyone else is having this issue and search turned up nothing. Sorry if this has been asked / answered before. I won't be offended if you come in and say "You idiot, this has already been posted." then close the thread.

Anyway, I have two gt5 profiles, and so I'm sending all my better cars from one profile to the one I've decided to be my main one.

I have successfully sent the Cusco Subaru and one other car, think it was a Lexus production vehicle.

Yesterday I was like, I have too much money that will go to waste, lemme just buy a car I want on my other profile and gift it over.

So I purchased the Zonda R and when I went to gift it, it said that car is not allowed to be gifted. This makes absolutely no sense.

And why does GT5 have such obscure restrictions and rules?

I see people offering the zonda r for trades and stuff so am I missing something here?

Thanks.

Yeah, it's dumb but was done to make people earn the cars. Gift limit is >$1M. The people online may be offering to "share" their car perhaps?

You can't gift cars with a value of 1,000,000 or greater since update v1.07, not really sure why PD felt the need to do this apart from people were playing their game wrong!

EDIT: tree'd!

Thanks a lot guys, I didn't know that was the case, being over a mil credits.

Kind of wish I knew that before I got the bright idea to gift it.

Alternatively, you could run the GT World Championship in B-Spec and get one for free.

Trade limit is a serious flaw IMO, it's PDs twisted solution to something that was never a problem to begin with. 👎

Alternatively, you could run the GT World Championship in B-Spec and get one for free.

Trade limit is a serious flaw IMO, it's PDs twisted solution to something that was never a problem to begin with. 👎

They do that a lot don't they? lol

Yeah, I'll have to do that, though with this secondary GT account (which has become the primary) I haven't done any b-spec races at all. Looks like its time to grind!

Thanks

Back