New seasonal events look pretty difficult.

All done now, toughest was the Laguna Seca but if I can do it anyone can, i'm rubbish. 👍

Expert Races are best thing to happen since restrictions were disabled in past Bonus Races.

Thank you very much Polyphony 👍

I have won the first two events (no tuning), will do the third later. I have enjoyed them, I wish there was more.

So these are 3 different events with 3 different prize cars? Can somebody tell me what tickets do you get? I have seen somebody had a lvl23 ticket and somebody else a lv22 ticket. So what's the other one?
And what are the amount of credits you get when you win?

So these are 3 different events with 3 different prize cars? Can somebody tell me what tickets do you get? I have seen somebody had a lvl23 ticket and somebody else a lv22 ticket. So what's the other one?
And what are the amount of credits you get when you win?

LVL 21 is the other, you get lot's of $$$ & XP for winning, just check them out and see.

That is about 4-5 seconds faster then me, can you post what upgrades you have? I just got second, so I am getting there.

Suspension. A little tweek.
Weight 1 add back needed
turbo 1 take off needed (don't need it just like the blow off)
Full trans. Adjusted just thefinal gear till it just hit 99 mph in the top. ( was at 102)
Rims for fun.
hope it helps. Draft when you can

Blah! Just did my first one with the Fiat. Difficult as I'm a crappy driver. Definately need to tweak or fully redo my tuning with it. Off to try the Lotus now. They are fun though.

These new restrictions have definitely brought back the fun factor to Seasonal Events. 👍

The AI actually blocked me in the Fiat race on the final straight. I was getting ready to overtake about 2 seconds from the finish line and he pulled directly in front of me. I lost by 0.007 seconds. Won that on my second try, and the other 2 on my first try but I did cut the corkscrew on the final lap in the Impreza race. I really didn't feel like losing that one by a second and having to repeat it because I HATE understeer. Seriously that car feels like driving a Veyron with ballast. :)

Prize cars were a Nascar, Ford GT Spec II Test Car, and Mazda Furai.

yep won them all need 2:04's for trial mountain, 1:05's for Tsukuba, 1:35's for Laguna seca.
Found the car to be more perky if you add a sports exhaust and then limit the power. (don't put a wing on the subaru it multiplies the understeer lol)

21 ticket: Tony stewart nascar
22 ticket: Zonda LM racecar
23 ticket: Panoz esperante

Haven't had such hard races for a long time, I had to dig pretty deep to win. very fun more please!!

Last edited:
i'm lapping Tsukuba in low 1.04 and still can't win 3rd is the best i've done

was doing 1:04's and a single 1:03 and i passed him on the last lap at turn 3. First lap is very important also gotta push pretty hard.

I Just finished the Fiat one.

Lap 1 1'08xxx
Lap 2 1'03xxx
Lap 3 1'03xxx
Lap 4 1'06xxx (crashed hard)
Lap 5 Won

I maxed the fiat out for this one. Max lightening with ballast, stage 2 engine build, full intake, headers, cat, chip, suspension, clutch, flywheel, LSD, ect.

Set the LSD to 10/30/5

My power band was 65hp for like 9/10s of the rpm range.

That's probably unnecessary though. Also, use auto transmission for this one, it helps a lot.

I think ucwepn is either being generous, or got lucky with his competition.
Tsukuba required me to be in the mid to high 3's, Laguna forced me to be in the mid 34's and trial 2:02's and 2:03's... but I cheated on trial. That car was far too slow, for me to ever have to do it more than once, so I cut every corner I could and ran consistent 2:02's and until the last lap, still wasn't sure I was gunna make it.

I would enjoy this level of competition far more, if I could do it in cars that didn't crawl and were on race softs. I'm not a fan of crap cars on crap tires.

^ No, they're still there.

I just tried this setting: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=190685, All stages weight reduction, 147kg ballast on rear (Car weight should be 1000kg) Some part (I dont remember excacle which one) for 66hp. If someone still will have problem, I can upload video on YT. Cheers!

Edit: Of course its for Fiat 500;)

2nd edit: Wooohooow! I've received 330 P4 Race Car '67!

Last edited:
Woo-hoo! Finally a decent seasonal event! I just tried a few times on the first race, but couldn't get first. It's definitely beatable but it's going to take all my skill. I'll come back later tonight for another attempt, cus I'm not going to let it beat me- this is what gaming is supposed to be about- the challenge. Well done PD! Lets have more events like this in future. :)

EDIT:
Didn't touch weight or engine tuning. Just added all the parts that don't change the BHP. I'll try tuning and weight reduction later, and then use the limiters. I hope that wont make it too easy.

I just tried this setting: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=190685, All stages weight reduction, 147kg ballast on rear (Car weight should be 1000kg) Some part (I dont remember excacle which one) for 66hp. If someone still will have problem, I can upload video on YT. Cheers!

Edit: Of course its for Fiat 500;)

2nd edit: Wooohooow! I've received 330 P4 Race Car '67!

I won the Fiat 500 Seasonal on my first try, and without looking here before I figured out that the "trick" is to exploit the regulations to the maximum by rebalancing the weight distribution to the back and adjusting suspensions accordingly. This allows to use all tires more efficiently.

Also, after installing a Low RPM turbo and using the power limiter to 66 hp, the car should be competitive.

These were the settings in my case:

Stage 3 Chassis Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Rigidity Improvement

Ballast
- Amount: 147 Kg
- Position: 50

Power Limiter: 68.8%

Sports Air Filter
Low RPM Turbo

Transmission: fully customizable
- Max Speed: 230
- Shift gear at maximum 4800-5000 rpm

Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Fully Customizable LSD
- Initial Torque: 10
- Acceleration: 12
- Braking: 5

Suspension: fully customizable
- Ride Height: -10/-15
- Spring Rate: 4.0/3.3
- Dampers (extension): 2/3
- Dampers (compression): 1/2
- Anti-Roll Bars: 1/3
- Camber angle (-): 1.2/0.8
- Toe Angle: 0.00/-0.25

Last edited:
So far i've got gold on the Fiat and the Prezza. Saving the Lotus one for another day (have to find some way of stretching the content lol).

Fiat one is not too bad, all about being smooth. I set the gears to max out at 109, which gives you 62 in 3rd. You need to just keep it about 60 as much as possible and set consistent 2.03s.

Prezza one I cheated a bit (used pit exit and jumped the corkscrew). This still meant I took the lead on the run to the flag setting 1.34-5s. I fiddled with the diff settings to shift power to the rear (helped on the tight turns a lot).

Any reason why you wouldn't do stage 3 wt. reduction and ballast the heck out of the STi to the rear to get as close as possible to 50/50? I tried a few times last night. The second try i was in good shape until the last 2 laps. Couple of off track excursions led to another 5th place. Seems beatable though.

On the Fiat one, I left the engine totally stock. All I did was window lightening, adjustable transmission, drive train lightening, and adjustable suspension. Was more than enough to win the challenge. Don't waste your money fully modifying the car, just to detune the car.

Use a bunch of front camber, a bunch of negative toe, lower the car way down, and add a big rear swaybar. Change the final rear gear ratio to around 4, and then adjust the top speed of the trans to around 100MPH. I won easily this way, as seen on page 1.

No corner cutting or cheating required - beat it like a man.

Lotus Tips:

I used VTiRoj's setting, Max powered & Limited to the 197km.

Buy all weight reductions and give 101kg ballast on position "-50" to get as close as possible to 50/50 weight proportion as @saturn01 said. Max speed = 190kmph. Every lap shoud be under 1:04. (It's not that difficult to achieve 1:03..). I passed the first Lotus on the last lap, and last tight curve and easy won this by 1s advantage.

i know i'm not a terrible driver and i understand car setup, yet i can't get anywhere near close enough to 1st place on the Fiat race.....i've even tried suggested setups (which i never do) and still nothing

Back