The Fabmaru and Vandenal Show! Upd.35 Teaser!

• Thread starter Pyle_PMG
  • 274 comments
I GTP members! I'm puting my new GT4 photos in this gallery together with Vandenal. Here are some i got now:

my final entry in the week 86 un-edited competition:

Congratulations on creating a two person gallery, VANDENAL and fabmaru! Nice pictures fabmaru also. Thanks for resizing them.

Nice dual gallery guys, I like your blue partial B&W pics VANDENAL, and I like the action in your shots fabmaru 👍 fellas. I'm liking the shots

SVX
Congratulations on creating a two person gallery, VANDENAL and fabmaru! Nice pictures fabmaru also. Thanks for resizing them.

I will do that for mine too from now on.

Nice dual gallery guys, I like your blue partial B&W pics VANDENAL, and I like the action in your shots fabmaru 👍 fellas. I'm liking the shots

Thanks.

And now for Vandenal's contribution:

Update 13
The Ultimate Fuel Saving Racer, the Toyota Prius:

More to follow. I ran out of time. What do you think?

Last edited:
The prius photos are great although i don't like the car very much. The action is very good as well even with that slow cars .

Nice update, though I hate to say it (due to Prius' existence in the shots, I like shot #4, #8 and #10 👍

Nice update, though I hate to say it (due to Prius' existence in the shots, I like shot #4, #8 and #10 👍

Thanks Skython.

Update 14
BMW M3 GTR Race Car

Edit: Title of thread changed to Fabmaru and Vandenal's Gallery. Due to the fact being that Fabmaru in all likelyhood will be able to post more pics than I, as I have exams coming up. Also as my PS2 time will be limited.

But this thread

Last edited:
Good work with those photos. 👍 They look great.
I will post more pictures later today.

Awesome. I will have some pics for Friday because I am busy at the tutor studying tonight.

I have the replay of the Red Bull Audi TT. I just have to get pics from it.

And now... a new update in Le Mans to celebrate the occasion.

And that is all we got until the next Friday.

Great pics of a beautiful car. I will have pics of a Red Bull Audi TT tommorow or a soon as possible cause I had a very bad headache and couldn't get to the library in time.

Thanks VANDENAL and Skython11:cheers:. I'm waiting for some Audi TT DTM action. (I reach 100 posts :cool: still have a long way to get anywhere near you)

And for a new update...

More Le Mans! A tribute for the winners in the different categories.

LMP1 - Audi

LMP2 - Nissan

GTpro and GTam - Chevrolet

Where are all of you! No comments to the last update did you leave GT4? :nervous:
Anyhow here's a new update for all the Muscle cars fans:

Thanks Skython and Crooooooow! When I complain about the lack of comments people comment. :D

You get what you demand bud, because those pics were great!

Love the Corvette shots.

I'll post some DTM shots as soon as I can.

Thanks. The Corvette pictures have way better look in my PS2! I don't know why but the quality wasn't nearly the same as in my PS2. Anyway glad you liked. And I waiting for those DTM pictures they must be great.

Update 15

First up we have the 2004 Opel Astra Touring Car...

And now, the Mercedes-Benz 1994 190e Evo.II Touring Car...

Last edited:
Great photos. DTM is a great competition and you got the action of it nicely. I can't chose my favorite.

Its choose by the way, but yes. I love all the pics too. That 1994 Mercedes is a fun thing to drive. It's so easy to drive.

Back