Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
LOTUS EUROPA SPECIAL '71 // ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife7y.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife7n.jpg

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3000
3- Select top speed at 310 km/h = 192,6 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3120
2: 2267
3: 1708
4: 1337
5: 1081

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 280 km/h = 174,0 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 238 hp
weight 661 kg
perf. points 510 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 14/45/05

Ride Height -15/ +35

Spring Rate 8.0/4.2
Extension 9/1
Compression 8/2
Anti-roll bars 4/2

Camber 1.6/3.5
Toe -0.24/+0.27

Brake Balance 6/3

Tires: S3/S3 or for easy grip R1/R1

nrburgringnordschleife7u.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife7b.jpg

Enjoy.

Very nice tune on the JGTC cars Praiano. Really easy to drive and I can really push the GTR. It's currently a little faster then the NSX atm on Tsukuba. I just bought the Honda so once it's broken in I will test it again. You should tune the rest of the JGTC (Lexus and Toyota) my friend :).

Hi!
@ gear ratio:
my experience is like Adrenaline said: "...But if you're using the car at a different power level, it effects the gear ratio range..."

my "best practice" to set the gears:

1st - set to defaults
2nd - lower the topspeed and check the range of the gear (is it in the possible range?)
3rd - check the first gear (in range?) normaly i have to lower the topspeed a few more clicks
4th - set final gear and all other gears

usualy the last gear is the shortest and the first gear is the longest, so at this point (4) i had never a problem to set the other gears
at last: checking the "top speed"-value (in the top corner) - ready

hope this helps a bit

Very nice tune on the JGTC cars Praiano. Really easy to drive and I can really push the GTR. It's currently a little faster then the NSX atm on Tsukuba. I just bought the Honda so once it's broken in I will test it again. You should tune the rest of the JGTC (Lexus and Toyota) my friend :).

Thank you my friend, yes i think about tuning the rest Lexus and Toyota , the "cerumo" is on his way.
But for the moment, i tune half time caracterials oldies. It's so good when you give the oportunity to others players to take out this cars of their garage for a drive and enjoy a lot this drive. Sometime with this cars , you test one time but it's so undrivable , realy horrible that you forget them in the back of your garage.
Lancia stratos / renault 5 turbo normal and rally version / lotus elan '62 (this one is great on the ring) / lotus europa (horrible stock tune)/ jaguar E type...... They are not so bad kids....
It will come, we have time and such a good time with all this cars.. Bye.

I didn't read the tune, so I don't know.
But if you're using the car at a different power level, it effects the gear ratio range.
Why, I have no idea.

Yes my friend Fastadrenaline. It's not easy with this gears. I don't care realy about ratio numbers, for me it can be resolved visualy and it work.
1- reset default
2-set final gear ate 1/4 - 1/5 - 1/6 left part of the setting panel don't make a big diference but it seems that it sound better.
3-set the last gear full right of the setting panel and check the max speed it give at the upper part (generaly it must give 20 or 30 kmh more than the max speed you reach on track)
4- set the max speed and repeat the last gear full right on the panel setting to check the speed ,till you reach the one you want.
5-After this just have to spread others gears to have the longer 1s gear, full left on setting panel and the others like this:

You have 10 graduations on the gear setting panel.

*6 gears box: 1= 0grad full left / 2= 2grad / 3= 4grad / 4=6grad / 5=8grad / 6=10grad full right

*5 gear box: 1= 0grad full left / 2= 2,5grad / 3= 5grad / 4=7,5grad / 5=10grad full right

Those are my basics settings

For some cars (generaly powerfull with low rear grip), i lke to have longer 1st and 2cd gear.

So i do like this, for 6 gears box example:

*6 gears box: 1= 0grad full left / 2= 1grad / 3= 2,5 grad / 4=5grad / 5=7,5grad / 6=10grad full right

It work good on the sauber , it's another case with 5 gears but i do the same process respecting the same divisions.

Hope it'll help and that i explain clearly ,haha ,this is the most dificult for me .Have a good day.

Dammit praiano, stop making me curse my present lack of PS3.

Hihihi. Hey , what's happening in Canton Michigan ?? Nobody have a PS3 for this guy??? Can't believe this, i don't understand ! How much cost a new or refurbished PS3 in US ??
You know the price of a PS3 slim 320gb in Brasil? 811 usd. 2.1/2 monthes of work for a basic salary. this is a highjack.
When i went to Miami last time ,i've seen a lot of things very cheap or free in garage sales. You're realy lucky for this upthere.
I don't know how do you do to stay without a game such a long time ,like you do.
If i don't drive ,i stay crazy ...
I hope you will resolve this soon to drive again, have a good day.

Hihihi. Hey , what's happening in Canton Michigan ?? Nobody have a PS3 for this guy??? Can't believe this, i don't understand ! How much cost a new or refurbished PS3 in US ??
You know the price of a PS3 slim 320gb in Brasil? 811 usd. 2.1/2 monthes of work for a basic salary. this is a highjack.
When i went to Miami last time ,i've seen a lot of things very cheap or free in garage sales. You're realy lucky for this upthere.
I don't know how do you do to stay without a game such a long time ,like you do.
If i don't drive ,i stay crazy ...
I hope you will resolve this soon to drive again, have a good day.

New PS3: $300 for a 160gb Slim. 40gb refurbs are $220. Trade in on my PS3 as it at least appears to work is $120. Fixing it would be $125 so the difference between repairing it and buying a new one with warranty etc is $60.

Sadly, that $180 or so I need doesn't seem to be coming any time soon. Worst case it'll be another 2 months before I can get my paws on another.

As for going crazy without it... Well, let's just say I cracked a few months ago and am slowly getting more and more insane.

New PS3: $300 for a 160gb Slim. 40gb refurbs are $220. Trade in on my PS3 as it at least appears to work is $120. Fixing it would be $125 so the difference between repairing it and buying a new one with warranty etc is $60.

Sadly, that $180 or so I need doesn't seem to be coming any time soon. Worst case it'll be another 2 months before I can get my paws on another.

As for going crazy without it... Well, let's just say I cracked a few months ago and am slowly getting more and more insane.

Check this, the guy don't want his kids playing anymore because of scholl,close to your house. Help him , cry a little bit ,but don't look insane for not let him affraid, just felling compassion, i'm shure the guy will do a better price for you.

http://www.rpgreseller.com/ps3-323/playsation-3-ps3-console-2-blue-ray-games-4-blue-ray-movies-canton-mi-$2-947653.html

Praiano, good day dear friend!

Could you please make a tune of Citroen GT by Citroën Road Car '09 for Nurburg? As usual I need perfect speed and more then good at corners.

Thank you mate for your perfects tuning!!!

Praiano, good day dear friend!

Could you please make a tune of Citroen GT by Citroën Road Car '09 for Nurburg? As usual I need perfect speed and more then good at corners.

Thank you mate for your perfects tuning!!!

Hello my friend, i think it's going to happen the same like the CAMARO SS '10. I know very well this car, i've race with it on the ring several times "stock". This is an excelent stock tune.
I think it's still possible not making much more better but reveal his principal quality of competitive safe car that always pass the line in the winning group.
Just give me some more details like tires power......

Praiano, I need S3 tyres, max power with full tuning setup. I think it still possible to make it better (gerabox for example), faster and more awesome in corners

Bump rear toe up to ~+0.75 and tell me if it's better or not... cause I got a weird tune going that isn't that far off from this one..
7:48 on sports soft on the Nurb online... with 2 incidents involving a lamborghini countach :P
abs =1, no power or weight improvements.
Edit: 7:12 on rs, one incident, fairly awesome handling imho, tire wear average I guess...

Ferrari 512BB 1976 ONLINE OK
1'11"700 Deep forest

590 ch
1166 kg
566 pp7

1'12" deep forest
6'42" Nurburgring

deepforestraceway3b.jpg

deepforestraceway2r.jpg

Transmition: Adapt to track with "final speed"

1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 2300
3- Select top speed at 360 km/h
1: 4520
2: 3220
3: 2390
4: 1848
5: 1478

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 324 km/h.

TRACK All around
power 590 ch
weight 1166 kg
perf. points 566

Downforce 0/0
lsd front none
LSD Rear 15/38/07

Torque distrib. none
Ride Height -20/-10
Spring Rate 12.6/12.4
Extension 9/5
Compression 9/4
Anti-roll bars 5/5
Camber 2.2/2.0
Toe -0.35/+0.12

Brake Balance 5/2
tires R3/R3

Enjoy​

Last edited:
Bump rear toe up to ~+0.75 and tell me if it's better or not... cause I got a weird tune going that isn't that far off from this one..
7:48 on sports soft on the Nurb online... with 2 incidents involving a lamborghini countach :P
abs =1, no power or weight improvements.
Edit: 7:12 on rs, one incident, fairly awesome handling imho, tire wear average I guess...

Sorry , my english is too short,i don't understand what do you want me to do?? test some settings +0.75 rear TOE ????
try to express more clearly, like if you speak to a kid please... Thanks.

Sorry , my english is too short,i don't understand what do you want me to do?? test some settings +0.75 rear TOE ????
try to express more clearly, like if you speak to a kid please... Thanks.

You had it right. He'd like you to test your car/tune with his Toe Adjustment and let him know what you feel/think/experience. He had a personal tune of his own, that was quite similar to yours, but he used a lot more toe.

You had it right. He'd like you to test your car/tune with his Toe Adjustment and let him know what you feel/think/experience. He had a personal tune of his own, that was quite similar to yours, but he used a lot more toe.

I've try this +0,75 rear TOE on the 512 BB at Suzuka, it create a big oversteer entring a corner under braking, till a certain angle and come back, go again ,come back... til you are braking and turning.
In the S with no brake but under deceleration, need to correct the driving line because it's very unstable.
I use sometimes this kinds of excessive settings for the Stratos for example, but in this case it don't bring anything good . Just loose control.

Send me your complete settings, perhaps there is something more in your tune that work with this TOE.....
Good night.

Hi Praiano any chance you can do a rally car tune for the special events?

Hi my friend, i don't drive a lot rally since GT3, at this time it was very arcade and very fun. Now i don't know, but i have to try again. I've never tune rally car and i have no idea about how to do it.
I'll grab some informations on the net and i tell you. I'm loading the new actualization at home ,it was not over till i left. Is there some new rally events ??? Let's see later after job.
Have a good day.

Praiano, have you ever tested very slight negative rear toe on the vehicles that tend to snap oversteer?

I've found in some cases that it helps the car trace the entry better (and be slightly looser in general) with grip loss being less sudden when it does happen.

CITROËN GT BY CITROËN ROAD CAR // ONLINE OK

Not easy to manage 791 hp with Sport soft tires, but it work. Personnaly I prefer to use Racing tires with it and they also fit to the tune.

nrburgringnordschleife7s.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife7d.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife7.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife8q.jpg

Fully tuned.

1- Select default
2- Final gear at 3.615 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 410 km/h = 254,8 mph
1: 3.889
2: 2.715
3: 2.021
4: 1.593
5: 1.289
6: 1.074
7: 0.918

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 390 km/h = 242 mph

power 791 hp
weight 1450 kg
perf. Points: 643 pp

Downforce 40/65

LSD Rear 12/26/10

Ride Height -30/ -15

Spring Rate 9.0/9.4
Extension 9/5
Compression 6/3
Anti-roll bars 5/4

Camber 1.8/2.2
Toe -0.08/+0.22

Brake Balance 5/6

tires S3/S3 (tune with) or Racing tires also works good with this tune.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
TOMMY KAIRA ZZ-S ‘00 // ONLINE OK

This car needed a own special tune,here it is with sport soft tires.

azur15.jpg
azur16.jpg
azur17.jpg

Fully tuned with Aerokit / engine overhaull / chassis refit / change oil.

Transmission how to process: OK
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2900
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,2 mph
1: 3750
2: 2547
3: 1938
4: 1531
5: 1249
6: 1053

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 321 km/h = 199,5 mph

power 323 hp
weight 624 kg
perf. Points: 577 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 12/30/07

Ride Height -20/ -10

Spring Rate 7.8/8.0
Extension 8/3
Compression 6/2
Anti-roll bars 3/4

Camber 0.8/1.4
Toe -0.06/+0.10

Brake Balance 5/6

tires S3/S3

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Praiano, i've just test your car in Nurburg and what i'm gonna say. The car is more then perfect, especciali in corners driving wonderfull. All what I like, speed, hangling in corners and stable.
Thank you my friend for thise great tune!!!

Praiano, i've just test your car in Nurburg and what i'm gonna say. The car is more then perfect, especciali in corners driving wonderfull. All what I like, speed, hangling in corners and stable.
Thank you my friend for thise great tune!!!

You're welcome my friend, now i have to check what else i have to finish and i'll begin the others 2 GT 500 i don't have tune yet.
I try do organize myself saying this but i know (like allways) it will appear some little used ugly nasty car to cross my way. I like them alls....

CHEVROLET CAMARO SS '10 // NO RM // ONLINE OK

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca1h.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca1t.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca1.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca1r.jpg

This car don't need any tune,it is stock perfectly balanced and fit to mostly any driver, but a friend ask me to do one no RM with AERO KIT and no supercharger.
So here it is, adapted to my driving style.

Fully tuned less super charger.(This tune support also the supercharger,just need a new LSD to lead with this power under sport soft tires)

Aero kit :B-B-A-A the rear A aerofoil have the same downforce and is more discret. the other B is a big black foil, choose the one you like.

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2450
3- Select top speed at 360 km/h = 223,7 mph
1: 4423
2: 3113
3: 2325
4: 1860
5: 1528
6: 1293

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 333 km/h = 206,9 mph

power 597 hp
weight 1318 kg
perf. points 584 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 12/36/08

Ride Height -20/ -15

Spring Rate 11.6/10.0
Extension 7/3
Compression 7/4
Anti-roll bars 5/4

Camber 2.4/2.2
Toe -0.08/+0.12

Brake Balance 6/7

tires S3/S3 (tune with) or Racing tires also works good with this tune, to race against real race cars.

Enjoy.

well done!!! i wouldnt change a thing

With that Camaro SS '10 tune, just hit the handbrake entering a turn & hit full power for a full on drift........ Love it. Drive normally & it feels like it's on rails. Great tune mate.

With that Camaro SS '10 tune, just hit the handbrake entering a turn & hit full power for a full on drift........ Love it. Drive normally & it feels like it's on rails. Great tune mate.

Thanks, easy job this camaro is so perfect with so much grip,allowing anything.. ,that it seems strange. I'll never understand the logic of this GT5 physics.But it's here to drive and enjoy.... A lot

LEXUS DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 ’08 “MOGREEN SPECIAL EDITION” // ONLINE OK

Mogreen is the name of my “Maecenas”, he give me this car as a gift,fully equiped, so thank you Mogreen , this is your special tune.

tokyor2461p.jpg
tokyor2462r.jpg
tokyor2463q.jpg
tokyor2464.jpg
tokyor2465r.jpg
tokyor2466.jpg

Use the LEXUS PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08 tune, it's updated 2.09 and for sure can fit the DENSO DUNLOP SARD TUNE HERE.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
Back