Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
AMUSE S2000 R1 ‘04 // ONLINE OK

The BMW M3 CSL at 550 pp have te reputation to be the fastest road car on the ring for example .
This AMUSE S2000 R1 is as fast as the BMW M3 CSL with only 540 pp, his maximum performance points. So, is for shure one of the fastest road car in the game.Lot of grip and easy to drive

caperingnorth.jpg
caperingnorth1.jpg
caperingnorth2.jpg

Transmission how to process: OK
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4100
3- Select top speed at 330 km/h = 205 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3380
2: 2260
3: 1725
4: 1366
5: 1117
6: 0944

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 312 km/h = 193,9 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 428 hp
weight 1120 kg
perf. Points: 540 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 12/55/15

Ride Height -25/ -20

Spring Rate 10.8/9.5
Extension 7/4
Compression 8/5
Anti-roll bars 5/4

Camber 1.0/0.8
Toe -0.02/+0.08

Brake Balance 5/4

tires S3/S3 TO R3/R3

Enjoy.

hello my friend last nigh I was setting up the lamborghini lp 670 , in the gearbox I cant use your settings in the 4-5-6 the numbers were diferent max setting 4 1797 and you 1893 5 1371 you 1518 6 1102 and you 1260 , please tell me what to do to fix it

hello my friend last nigh I was setting up the lamborghini lp 670 , in the gearbox I cant use your settings in the 4-5-6 the numbers were diferent max setting 4 1797 and you 1893 5 1371 you 1518 6 1102 and you 1260 , please tell me what to do to fix it

Hello my friend.
I'll check this when i'll go home after job in a few hours.
Did you check my link and try to do it again yourself ??
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5420568#post5420568
Don't pay atention to the numbers, try to do like i explain, and spread the gears visualy on the setting panel.
If you have some problems to do this, i'll do the correction later anyway.

Have a good day.

LEXUS DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 ’08 “MOGREEN SPECIAL EDITION” // ONLINE OK

Mogreen is the name of my “Maecenas”, he give me this car as a gift,fully equiped, so thank you Mogreen , this is your special tune.

tokyor2461p.jpg
tokyor2462r.jpg
tokyor2463q.jpg
tokyor2464.jpg
tokyor2465r.jpg
tokyor2466.jpg

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2500
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
1: 4420
2: 3220
3: 2450
4: 1937
5: 1579
6: 1331

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 322 km/h = 200,1 mph

power 529 hp
weight 1100 kg
perf. Points: 611 pp

Downforce 40/65

LSD Rear 14/34/05

Ride Height -32/ -28

Spring Rate 18.2/14.2
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 6/4

Camber 1.5/1.3
Toe -0.10/+0.18

Brake Balance 6/7

tires R1/R1-R2/R2-R3/R3

Enjoy.

great work!! im honored to have my namesake on this tune. although i did it on the TOMS sc430

Hello my friend.
I'll check this when i'll go home after job in a few hours.
Did you check my link and try to do it again yourself ??
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5420568#post5420568
Don't pay atention to the numbers, try to do like i explain, and spread the gears visualy on the setting panel.
If you have some problems to do this, i'll do the correction later anyway.

Have a good day.

Here is the corrected gear box for the LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP 670-4 SUPERVELOCE '09:

1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 2600
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h =236,1 mph
1: 4580
2: 3160
3: 2375
4: 1855
5: 1498
6: 1252
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h =222,4 mph

Enjoy.

JAGUAR XKR COUPÉ ’10 // ONLINE OK

trialmountaincircuit10y.jpg
trialmountaincircuit9.jpg
trialmountaincircuit11.jpg
trialmountaincircuit12i.jpg

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2900
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h = 236,1 mph
1: 3561
2: 2455
3: 1846
4: 1441
5: 1164
6: 0973

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h = 222,4 mph

power 744 hp
weight 1360 kg
perf. PointS: 604 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 16/30/10

Ride Height -15/ -05

Spring Rate 11.5/9.0
Extension 8/2
Compression 7/3
Anti-roll bars 6/4

Camber 1.5/1.8
Toe -0.03/+0.10

Brake Balance 5/6

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

TOYOTA AU CERUMO SUPRA ‘01 // ONLINE OK

mazdaracewaylagunaseca2.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca2.jpg

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3000
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
1: 3505
2: 2553
3: 1944
4: 1535
5: 1252
6: 1055

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 322 km/h = 200,1 mph

power 500 hp
weight 1100 kg
perf. PointS: 610 pp

Downforce 35/60

LSD Rear 12/38/08

Ride Height -15/ -15

Spring Rate 18.0/15.6
Extension 8/3
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 6/5

Camber 1.8/1.5
Toe -0.10/+0.12

Brake Balance 5/7

tires R3/R3-R2/R2-R1/R1

TOYOTA YELLOWHAT YMS SUPRA ‘05 //600PP

I didn't like the car at all in the original configuration of weight repartition 53%front-47%rear.
It seems that it's more difficult after 2.09 to induce some reactions to the super GT cars.
Or just a sensation.... So i use ballast, the weight stay in the range of other superGT.
This one is overpowered after the patch and now is one of the faster.

redbullhangar73s.jpg

toyotayellowhatymssuprasupergt500.jpg

redbullhangar72n.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hey priaiano...thanks for the transmission set up guide...easy to understand and simple to follow, getting better results than just adjusting max speed in the default settings...great place to start for every car/track and now able to make minor adjustments with confidence....I hope you find time to produce more step by step guides for other aspects of car tuning...thanks again...you are a great asset to the community..:)👍

Hey priaiano...thanks for the transmission set up guide...easy to understand and simple to follow, getting better results than just adjusting max speed in the default settings...great place to start for every car/track and now able to make minor adjustments with confidence....I hope you find time to produce more step by step guides for other aspects of car tuning...thanks again...you are a great asset to the community..:)👍

Thanks my friend,that's the spirit....Why make complicate when it can be easy ?? Shure it can be a few better, just a few, but it's more important spend time driving increasing our skills. This is for shure the best gain of speed we'll have.

After that, tomorow ?? i'll explain the gear box for very powerfull cars.

Have a good day.

Transmission settings, easy tune but very eficient tune.
Just set the gears as it is on the pictures, after this just select the max speed you need for each track with the final gear setting. Don't touch the max speed anymore ,if not ,you will have to do this again.

Enjoy your drive.

gearssettings2.jpg

gearssettings1.jpg

Hmm, your powerful engine transmission settings guide is totally different like how I do.
I set it like this:
1st: 0
2nd: 2
3rd: 5
4th: 7
5th: 9
6th: 10

Could be that my Final Drive settings causes this difference...

Hmm, your powerful engine transmission settings guide is totally different like how I do.
I set it like this:
1st: 0
2nd: 2
3rd: 5
4th: 7
5th: 9
6th: 10

Could be that my Final Drive settings causes this difference...

Like this ,you have a short gap between 2-3 only / medium gap 1-2 , 3-4 , 4-5 / and a very big gap between 5-6, that is not good.
More this gap (space on the setting panel) is short ,longer will be the gears.
More this gap (space on the setting panel) is large ,shorter will be the gears.

The purpose of my setting is to spread the power with longer gears, for overpowered cars, for them to start or retake speed, passing all this HP to the ground, avoiding (in part ,easiest to control) spinning wheels.

The uppers gears are closer, because it help like this the engine work in high RPM ,where all the power is for this generally stage 3 turbo engine cars.

The final drive don't have any influence on this gears spreading.

Try it, check the result, don't care about the numbers, only your final speed that you'll have to adapt.

Like this ,you have a short gap between 2-3 only / medium gap 1-2 , 3-4 , 4-5 / and a very big gap between 5-6, that is not good.
Ehhhm, very big gap between 5-6? How? Have a look at the revs and not at the driving speed.
More this gap (space on the setting panel) is short ,longer will be the gears.
More this gap (space on the setting panel) is large ,shorter will be the gears.
...........I think I can see what you mean. Shorter = Closer / Longer = Distant

Ehhhm, very big gap between 5-6? How? Have a look at the revs and not at the driving speed.

...........I think I can see what you mean. Shorter = Closer / Longer = Distant

No you don't see what i mean. This is exactly like i explain at upper part.

If you have 10 grauation on setting panel and you put the 5 on the 9 grad / and the 6 on the 10 grad (full right), you will have a big gap between this 2 gears.
The objective is to make them closer to stay in high RPM range. Not the oposit.

Check it on any car if you're playing now, or later, and you'll see.

Cheers.

No you don't see what i mean. This is exactly like i explain at upper part.

If you have 10 grauation on setting panel and you put the 5 on the 9 grad / and the 6 on the 10 grad (full right), you will have a big gap between this 2 gears.
The objective is to make them closer to stay in high RPM range. Not the oposit.

Check it on any car if you're playing now, or later, and you'll see.

Cheers.
Yes, when you're watching at the driving speed. But I don't care about what's the difference in driving speed, I'm looking how the revs are.
And I'm using a very low Final Drive, which sets the gears closer = the speed difference gets smaller.

MASERATI GRANTURISMO S '08: I need a tune but no mod is for a serie 8 cyl and I took the last car I need 600 hp and 1420 kg , tell me if I can use your maserati tune or for this mods you have another setting, thanks

Yes, when you're watching at the driving speed. But I don't care about what's the difference in driving speed, I'm looking how the revs are.
And I'm using a very low Final Drive, which sets the gears closer = the speed difference gets smaller.

I just use the final drive to set the max speed after setting the gears.
The final drive don't have anything to see with gears closer or not, that have to see is the repartition you made with gears in setting panel.

Haha look like speak at cross purposes !!! Ok my dear dr_slump.... better check on the game, we can speak like that all day long.

Have a good day.

The final drive don't have anything to see with gears closer or not, that have to see is the repartition you made with gears in setting panel. Haha look like speak at cross purposes !!! Ok my dear dr_slump.... better check on the game, we can speak like that all day long.

That's completely wrong! I know how it works in the game, you should check which effects the Final Gear has....

Rotary Junkie:
Best way to get your ratios as close as possible while still being able to have a high top speed is as follows:
Final drive to max (5.000-6.000 depending on car), autoset/top speed to minimum. Make top gear as short as possible, first gear as long as possible. Space other gears evenly. Set final drive so that your top speed is something reasonable.
Result? First gear is extremely long, tight spacing for the rest. This works exceedingly well with higher power FWD and RWD cars; AWD will need a shorter 1st gear to launch properly.

Adrenaline:
Set the Auto Top Speed to the lowest possible, usually 124mph I think?
Then set your Final drive to the lowest (numerically) possible, usually 2.000.
This will give you really close gearing in the transmission, with a top speed around 204mph usually.
Found two earlier posts.....from our "friends" RJ and Adrenaline

MASERATI GRANTURISMO S '08: I need a tune but no mod is for a serie 8 cyl and I took the last car I need 600 hp and 1420 kg , tell me if I can use your maserati tune or for this mods you have another setting, thanks

For only 90 kg more and 70 hp less ,off course you can use the tune like this, if you use the same sport soft tires.
If you want Race tires, just need to fix the springs : from Spring Rate 11.7/09.0 to 12.7 / 10.0 for example. It must work.
Also the gears have to be corrected, you can do this . I'll check it this night.
Have a good day

That's probably why we set it different. None of us is wrong, we just make it in another way.

Peace! And have a good day!

That's completely wrong! I know how it works in the game, you should check which effects the Final Gear has....

Found two earlier posts.....from our "friends" RJ and Adrenaline

The only difference if you set a higher final gear is less difference between the ratio numbers, so less possibility to do fine tune, that's all i have constated.

What will have influence on yours gears is only the repartition on the setting panel. Mooving the final gear after this will only increase or decrease proportionaly this setting , but the setting itself will stay the same.

gearssettings2.jpg

gearssettings1.jpg
[/CENTER]

The only difference if you set a higher final gear is less difference between the ratio numbers, so less possibility to do fine tune, that's all i have constated.

What will have influence on yours gears is only the repartition on the setting panel. Mooving the final gear after this will only increase or decrease proportionaly this setting , but the setting itself will stay the same.

.....When you're using a low Final Drive, you've to set a low max. Speed. That makes the gears closer (I think you agree that the gears at 220km/h are closer than at 350km/h). You see a transmission with a low FD, low max. Speed and a real top speed of 300km/h gives closer gears, than a transmission with a high FD, high max. Speed and a real top speed of 300km/h.

I think you missed this post: click
That's probably why we set it different. None of us is wrong, we just make it in another way.

Peace! And have a good day!

.....When you're using a low Final Drive, you've to set a low max. Speed. That makes the gears closer (I think you agree that the gears at 220km/h are closer than at 350km/h). You see a transmission with a low FD, low max. Speed and a real top speed of 300km/h gives closer gears, than a transmission with a high FD, high max. Speed and a real top speed of 300km/h.

I think you missed this post: click

I was fixing higher or lower final gear before, but after a lot of test without seeing any difference i let it where it is, generaly in the middle, i just use it to set my speed after tune my gear box.
Like i've say , the only thing i care is the repartition of the gears.

Ok, let's check again later to confirm with any sort of test. Bye my friend.

Thumbs up! He tuned my camaro for the same series, see you on the track

Back