Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
LOTUS MOTOR SPORT ELISE '99 // ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1x.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1x.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1l.jpg

332 hp
648 kg
573 pp

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 4200 .
3- Select top speed at 310 km/h = 192,6 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2780
2: 2001
3: 1520
4: 1231
5: 1024
6: 0876

It give a top speed above on the right of 294 kmh = 182,7mph

Select and tune the final gear to adapt the top speed to the track. Don't touch the top speed again, if not you'll have to set it all again.

Downforce : 0/15

Drive-train
Adjustable LSD (Front/Rear)
- Initial Torque : -/12
- Acceleration Sensitivity : -/32
- Braking Sensitivity : -/08

Suspension
Suspension (Front/Rear)
- Ride Height : -35/-15
- Spring Rate : 6.2/6.6
- Dampers (Extension) : 7/2
- Dampers (Compression) : 6/3
- Anti-Roll Bars : 7/5

Wheel Alignment (Front/Rear)
- Camber angle : 1.8/2.0

- Toe Angle : -0.08/+0.06

Brakes (Front/Rear)
- Brake Balance 7/4

TIRES : R3 / R3

Drive aids;

- ABS : 1

Enjoy.

TOYOTA FT-86 G SPORTS CONCEPT '10 // ONLINE OK

Special 450 pp tune sport soft tires.

sangimignanotownsquare3.jpg
sangimignanotownsquare4.jpg

217 hp
910 kg
450 pp

1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 4300 .
3- Select top speed at 290 km/h = 180,2 mph
1: 2949
2: 2146
3: 1640
4: 1334
5: 1115
6: 0957

It give a top speed above on the right of 276 kmh = 171,5mph

Select and tune the final gear to adapt the top speed to the track. Don't touch the top speed again, if not you'll have to set it all again.

Downforce : 0/00

Drive-train
Adjustable LSD (Front/Rear)
- Initial Torque : -/24
- Acceleration Sensitivity : -/50
- Braking Sensitivity : -/10

Suspension
Suspension (Front/Rear)
- Ride Height : -20/-25
- Spring Rate : 10.2/9.9
- Dampers (Extension) : 9/5
- Dampers (Compression) : 8/6
- Anti-Roll Bars : 5/5

Wheel Alignment (Front/Rear)
- Camber angle : 1.8/1.5

- Toe Angle : -0.03/+0.05

Brakes (Front/Rear)
- Brake Balance 6/5

TIRES : S3 / S3

Drive aids;

- ABS : 1

Enjoy.

hey Praiano I put the 3 old race cars in online mode , for you to try them.tell me something

Both '67 race cars Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 and Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 are easy without problems ,neutral fast good race cars. i have the Chaparral 2D Race Car ‘67 his problem is only his 3 gears gearbox.

All of this cars are fast , and after a quick basic tune 600 pp ,they run 1'55" suzuka for ferrari and 1 to 1.1/2 more for the others due to the gears : ferrari 5 / ford 4 / 2D -3. I think on another track with more constant speed, they'll have the same performance.
So for me :
1: ferrari
2:ford
3:2D
perhaps Ford is easiest to drive for beginers.
All are easy to tune and after this it improve at least 2 sc on suzuka less than stock setting. (with downforce setting at the max)

Thank you for tuning the Motor Sport Elise! I really like this car but have not been able to get it going the way I want it yet. I will try it tonight but based on your other tunes, I know I will like it.

Sorry for not commenting earlier, since I have been using your tunes almost exclusively the past few months. You are very talented. I like how you can move past tuning theory and go for what works best in this game. Cheers.

LOTUS ELISE SPORT 190 '98 // ONLINE OK

azur21.jpg
azur22.jpg
azur23.jpg
azur24.jpg

Parts to install:
stage 3 weight reduction
window wieght reduction
Chassis reinforcement

ECU tuning
Engine stage 3

Sport intake manifold
racing air filter

Sport exhaust manifold
Catalic converter sport
titanium racing exhaust

FC transmission

Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable diferential

FC suspension kit

Downforce 00/20

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3938 (STOCK)
3- Select top speed at 310 km/h = 192,6 mph
1: 2625
2: 1905
3: 1435
4: 1123
5: 0909
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 286 km/h = 177,7 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 283 hp
weight 606 kg
perf. points 573 pp

LSD Rear 14/45/08

Ride Height: Front -20 / Rear 00

Spring Rate 6.2/6.6
Extension 7/2
Compression 6/3
Anti-roll bars 7/5

Camber 1.8/2.0
Toe -0.08/+0.06

Brake Balance 4/2

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Thank you for tuning the Motor Sport Elise! I really like this car but have not been able to get it going the way I want it yet. I will try it tonight but based on your other tunes, I know I will like it.

Sorry for not commenting earlier, since I have been using your tunes almost exclusively the past few months. You are very talented. I like how you can move past tuning theory and go for what works best in this game. Cheers.

You're welcome my friend, thanks for all this. But you're right, i move past tuning theory. This is the only option for me hahaha ,because i have no theory at all. Just a lot of driving hours with me on GT1/2/3/4/5.
I don't know a lot about technic but i'm very curious ,and all this things i'm learning with all this PRO people in Gtplanet, i try to apply day after day in my tunes. I tune for me because it's a game in the game, and i tune for each of you who want to drive a better faster car. I did that all this last years driving LDP or RKM and a few others cars. They are my teachers.
Thanks again and now ,let's drive.

Obs: check also the last lotus 190 ... it's so good to drive....

Well I do have one (perhaps critical) question my friend. I googled "Paracuru / Ceara / Brasil" out of curiosity, and wow, that looks like one of the more beautiful places on the planet. What are you doing inside the house playing games???

Well I do have one (perhaps critical) question my friend. I googled "Paracuru / Ceara / Brasil" out of curiosity, and wow, that looks like one of the more beautiful places on the planet. What are you doing inside the house playing games???

Yes my friend ,this is the paradise on earth.But for the moment ,not for me. My ex wife and 2 kids are there, i own a house, this is the best place to grow for kids ,adult or older people , surfing in the morning, school afternoon, tropical country seaside close 1 hour from big city, nothing better.
But for me it's just travel, fish , job, with my 2 bags, one with clothes and one with G27 & PS3 ,all year long. I can only spend 3 month a year overthere.
It's a realy fantastic peacefull place. Just waiting the kids be independent (2/3 years) and i go there in my hamac and my longboard.

Got silver on your tune, first try in time trial #15 with R1/R1. Didn't change the weight though,regulations. GREAT TUNE!!!!

Yes , it's a very all around tune, very neutral and easy to explore. Depending of the track i can do some littles fine settings. Just ask me.
Enjoy your day.

Praiano, could you do a Citroen 2CV drag tune?

Man, this is a very good car for the beach , i drove this car south of france when i was young, ready to take off on the bumps. But to feel the speed , the only way is to stand up on your seat opening the tissue top... The wind will help. Not made for "drag" but good for "drague" , who mean "checking the girls around" in french. But you know that. You're an Helvetian,must speak 3 languages or more.

Man, this is a very good car for the beach , i drove this car south of france when i was young, ready to take off on the bumps. But to feel the speed , the only way is to stand up on your seat opening the tissue top... The wind will help. Not made for "drag" but good for "drague" , who mean "checking the girls around" in french. But you know that. You're an Helvetian,must speak 3 languages or more.

Indeed, I speak French, English, German and our "Swiss-German". But Italian is not my thing and I've no idea about Reto-Romanic.

SHELBY GT350R '65

This car is very sharp to drive,a pilot car, you need a permanent control on throttle, brake and wheel.
With 552 pp it's under 7 mn on the ring, stay on the line and you will have a great pleasure to drive it.

nrburgringnordschleife1hg.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1r.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1ww.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1h.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1a.jpg

Parts to install:

Oil change / engine overhaul and chassis.
Weight reduction 3
window weight reduction
Chassis reinforcement
Engine stage 3
Ecu Tuning
Sport intake Manifold
Racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter sport
titanium racing exhaust
Supercharger
FC transmission
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable diferential LSD
Carbon drive shaft
FC suspension kit

Downforce 00/00

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 5.500
3- Select top speed at 180 km/h = 112 mph
1: 2.588
2: 1.977
3: 1.550
4: 1.253
5: 1.044
Then final gear again at 2.500
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 371 km/h = 230 mph

VERY IMPORTANT, SHIFT AT 6500 RPM

power 572 hp
weight 1055 kg
perf. points 552 pp

LSD Rear 25/25/10

Ride Height: Front +30 / Rear +40 OFFLINE

Spring Rate 9.0/6.0
Extension 7/2
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 5/7

Camber 2.0/2.5
Toe -0.12/+0.18

Brake Balance 6/3

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

Last edited:
DODGE VIPER SRT10 '03 // ONLINE OK

hennessey2008dodgeviper.jpg

Parts to install:

Oil change / engine overhaul and chassis / Aerokit
Weight reduction 3
window weight reduction
Chassis reinforcement
Engine stage 3
Ecu Tuning
Sport intake Manifold
Racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold
titanium racing exhaust
Supercharger
FC transmission
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
Carbon drive shaft
FC suspension kit

Downforce 00/20

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3070 (STOCK)
3- Select top speed at 420 km/h = 261 mph
1: 2969
2: 2091
3: 1552
4: 1198
5: 0958
6: 0794
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 394 km/h = 244,8 mph

power 1006 hp
weight 1247 kg
perf. points 655 pp

LSD Rear 20/20/10

Ride Height: Front -05 / Rear -10

Spring Rate 8.7/9.0
Extension 8/8
Compression 7/7
Anti-roll bars 5/5

Camber 2.2/2.0
Toe +0.05/+0.10

Brake Balance 5/6

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR '08

nrburgringnordschleife1r.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1f.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1o.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1s.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1n.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1s.jpg

Parts to install:

Oil change / engine overhaul and chassis / Aerokit
Weight reduction 3
window weight reduction
Carbon hood
Chassis reinforcement
Engine stage 3
Ecu Tuning
Sport intake Manifold
Racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold
titanium racing exhaust
Supercharger
FC transmission
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
Carbon drive shaft
FC suspension kit

Downforce 10/40

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3070 (STOCK)
3- Select top speed at 440 km/h = 273 mph
1: 2.925
2: 2.029
3: 1.507
4: 1.157
5: 0.923
6: 0.760
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 412 km/h = 256 mph

power 1031 hp
weight 1257 kg
perf. points 679 pp

LSD Rear 10/14/05

Ride Height: Front -15 / Rear -15

Spring Rate 14.0/14.0
Extension 7/7
Compression 6/6
Anti-roll bars 1/2

Camber 2.0/1.8
Toe -0.04/+0.16

Brake Balance 8/5

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hey man !
I've been following your tunes for a while now and appreciate how much time and effort it must take for you to be 100% happy with your conclusions . I've tunned lots of my cars from your guidance and I must say it's a fantastic thing that your doing here and I always come here if I need a boost !
I've been looking for a tune for the Bentley Speed 8 but haven't really seen one as yet . If you get a chance at some time I would be over the moon if you ever posted such a tune here . Hope you don't mind me asking as I've never posted here before .
Thanks in advance dude , keep up the great work that you produce 👍 ;)

Hey man !
I've been following your tunes for a while now and appreciate how much time and effort it must take for you to be 100% happy with your conclusions . I've tunned lots of my cars from your guidance and I must say it's a fantastic thing that your doing here and I always come here if I need a boost !
I've been looking for a tune for the Bentley Speed 8 but haven't really seen one as yet . If you get a chance at some time I would be over the moon if you ever posted such a tune here . Hope you don't mind me asking as I've never posted here before .
Thanks in advance dude , keep up the great work that you produce 👍 ;)

Hi,you're welcome, thanks for this. No i have no tune for the " Bentley speed 8" but like say my friend dr_slump there is 2 of them ,test them and see if it fit to you. I never drove this car, i have to check one online borrowed.
Perhaps like this i'll tune one. Thanks again, have a good day.

praiano63
Hi,you're welcome, thanks for this. No i have no tune for the " Bentley speed 8" but like say my friend dr_slump there is 2 of them ,test them and see if it fit to you. I never drove this car, i have to check one online borrowed.
Perhaps like this i'll tune one. Thanks again, have a good day.

Thanks if you need to borrow one anytime pm me and I'll put it up 👍

Hi praiano, your settings are wonderful!
Can you tell me the settings for the Re Amemiya Amemiya Rx7 '06 for Tsukuba? Thank you very much! ;)

Hi praiano, your settings are wonderful!
Can you tell me the settings for the Re Amemiya Amemiya Rx7 '06 for Tsukuba? Thank you very much! ;)

Hi, a request for a special track and a special car. Shure i'll check this !! I love tsukuba and to find "more grip " settings with Amemiya Rx7 '06 that this car already have will be a challenge. Let's see what we can do.

Hey praiano, do you have any cars on your wishlist that you have not been able to acquire yet? I am pretty much done with my car collecting so I am not trading much anymore. I could send you a car or three or even a ticket. I will also extend the offer to dr_slump as he seems to be a good guy as well.

Hey praiano, do you have any cars on your wishlist that you have not been able to acquire yet? I am pretty much done with my car collecting so I am not trading much anymore. I could send you a car or three or even a ticket. I will also extend the offer to dr_slump as he seems to be a good guy as well.

Hi, thanks ,this is realy cool from you. On my wishlist without speaking of toyota GTone since GT3 ,i think it's too much and i don't drive very often those Le Mans cars, the "Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92" was one of my favorite in GT4 and it don't appear on UCD frequently.
If you have this one and if it's ok for you, i'll be very happy to have this car .

Thanks for your offer.

Well, don't forget about the trading limit. Also, check my garage link for what I have and what is trade-able. For the Merc touring car, I can offer a 2002 ticket. Do you have a USB drive to back up your save? There are only 15 cars in 1992 but it could take a few reloads to get it.

Also, please send friend request to madmyk and Badmyk. I am at work right now, not in front of PS3.

Well, don't forget about the trading limit. Also, check my garage link for what I have and what is trade-able. For the Merc touring car, I can offer a 2002 ticket. Do you have a USB drive to back up your save? There are only 15 cars in 1992 but it could take a few reloads to get it.

Also, please send friend request to madmyk and Badmyk. I am at work right now, not in front of PS3.

370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 .... It's marked X2 Means that you have 2 in your garage ?? if yes for me this one is OK.

For the 1967 birthday date, i've tried 3 times but only mazda 110s ..... :guilty: .

Back