The Fabmaru and Vandenal Show! Upd.35 Teaser!

• Thread starter Pyle_PMG
  • 274 comments
Nice update, especially a few of the Astra shots, but why does it sometimes repeat the same pic twice ? :confused:

Last edited:
The Beast itself, the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI 2.5 '93, kicking some major ass in these pictures! 👍

Great sets from both of you, Fabmaru and VANDENAL. My favourite for the lastest set is the seventh photo for the AMG touring car.

Thanks for the complements guys. Sorry Fabmaru, I was typing that in class and my teacher made me correct your sentence. Sometimes I save my pics twice sometimes. And forget to delete the copies.

Nice, I like the 7th to last, 4th to last (this one especially), and the final shot, great work :drool: :drool: 👍

And good job on getting a time machine to get the cars to the 90's :dopey:

Thanks Skython :cheers:! If you look at my new avatar you can see the one I liked the most. I choose the Fuji 90's because is way better than the 2005 one. The final part of the track is better in the 90's and without any ads the 2005 feels a bit boring if you know what I mean. And there is a 2004 Nissan Motul Fairlady Z or something like that in some of the photos. It normally is my main rival in the JGTC championship.

Last edited:
No problem Skython. Thanks by the way.

Now...
... It's getting darker? Great, is time for some night racing:

That's it for now. Comments are welcome.

Thanks Skython :cheers:. From now on I will start taking requests (Because I ran out of ideas) so if you want to see something just ask.

Last edited:
How about a pimped-out Beetle RSI at any daytime track? For some reason I'm thinking of the RSI version with gold wheels or something.

Thanks Skython and since you are the only one that has commented my photos lately I got this update today:

Nice pics fabmaru. I'll do my best to post some pics tomorrow. I hate relying on public computers for internet use.

Awesome Fabmaru, I love the Monaro shots. But I noticed in the Commodore shots that the upload quality is low or something, I still love the shots though. The colour on the Monaro helps give the shots a nicer feel. The Commodore shots are black, and at Las Vegas doesn't suit. But that makes it better in my opinion because it's made the shots more original, great work :drool: :drool: 👍

Very cool fabmaru. I'm liking the first photo travel photo. Its got a nice angle and distance.

^^^ And on that note...

And that's it for this "old" update. A new update with some more Mercedes is coming very soon.
Nice photos Vandenal by the way.

I like the Model T photos! I guess you're a good driver to earn all gold in the Super License tests to earn that. A great driver and a great photographer! 👍

Back