R. Damper Slow Rebound - 2.00

Drivetrain

Final - 6.00
1st - 2.00 [Actual: 8.59]
2nd - 1.00 [Actual: 5.33]
3rd - 1.00 [Actual: 4.13]
4th - 2.00 [Actual: 2.90]
5th - 2.00 [Actual: 2.20]

Disclaimer: All upgrades installed (bar Works Conversion); fastest lap at London River: 1:17.797 (S).

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

That may or may not be the only tune I'm able to post today. It's starting yet again. :grumpy:

McLaren-Mercedes SLR 722 Edition, Version 4 Works Converted

PI Rating: A-1931

Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 46.00
R. Tire Pressure - 46.00
Brake Balance - 51.00
Brake Pressure - 15.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 18.00
Caster Angle - 16.00
F. Toe Angle - 18.00
R. Toe Angle - 15.00
F. Camber - 24.00
R. Camber - 27.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 1.00
R. Ride Height - 1.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 9.00
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - 10.00
L. Slip Preload - 1.00
Visco Electronic Lock - N/A

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 14.00
R. Downforce - 14.00

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 3.00
R. Sway Bar - 0.00
F. Spring Rate - 3.00
R. Spring Rate - 1.00
F. Bump Stop - 0.00
R. Bump Stop - 0.00

Dampers

F. Damper Fast Bump - 0.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 2.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 1.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 3.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 0.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 3.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 2.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 2.00

Drivetrain

Final - 5.00
1st - 0.00 [Actual: 10.28]
2nd - 0.00 [Actual: 5.48]
3rd - 1.00 [Actual: 4.17]
4th - 1.00 [Actual: 3.07]
5th - 1.00 [Actual: 2.41]

Disclaimer: Generally a disappointing effort, it's far more erratic than even the 722 with the drag upgrades installed in addition to everything else. Fastest lap at London River: 1:14.842 (S).

T12, I previously used your Lambo Reventon Police Hot Pursuit tune (very nice!), so I am assuming you also have the Pagani Cinque Hot Pursuit reward car.

Cinque already has a very high PI, and no upgrades are available, I was able to partially tame it with some tuning, any chance of you doing a tune for it in the future?

Definitely. I thought I would have done it by now...

How far behind am I exactly? :lol:

Click on the link that is on the previous page to this post you just made, once the Google Spreadsheet loads, go to File/Save as Excel file.

thanks jogo!!! has there been any drag tunes posted? seems to me that the drag upgrades all i do is spin through 3 gears. doesnt matter in standing mile but in the 1/4 im not doing worth a flip....got my audi s4 up to 307 though pretty stoked bout that!

for the moment im using my works (t12) tuned lambo lp640 for the drag events in career steady mid 8's which is fine but not going to be when i do it online

Last edited:
currently the audi rs4 is my standing mile car. fast as i can get it is 307 but i'm still 3-5 mph's shy of the records depending on the track. surely the rs4 is not what they are using for it seeing that mine tops out at 307....i figured the only way to get in the 3's is a car that is rated for 250 mph+ and has nos option. i tried the camaro ss and all i could manage was 275 but that was fish tailing all over the place and bouncing off the walls. none of my drag cars or standing mile cars other the rs4 can grip at all and i tried everything i know. if anyone has come across a good tune yet let me know cause i find it hard to believe the rs4 is the one and only capable 300+ standing mile car and as far as drag goes fastest i got was 8.3 and the records ive seen are all mid 7's

oh and lastly and i will quit bugging everyone. it may be a little too late but i would be willing to be a test driver as well. i have most of the cars already. i have the unlock pack so even if i dont have the car it dont cost me nothing to buy it and i keep over 2 mil in my account so upgrades is not an issue at all.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X "C-Class Special"

PI Rating: C-998

Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 47.00
R. Tire Pressure - 47.00
Brake Balance - 51.00
Brake Pressure - 13.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 22.00
Caster Angle - 8.00
F. Toe Angle - 24.00
R. Toe Angle - 21.00
F. Camber - 22.00
R. Camber - 23.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 2.00
R. Ride Height - 2.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - N/A
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - N/A
L. Slip Preload - 0.00
Visco Electronic Lock - 9.00

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 4.00
R. Downforce - 4.00

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 3.00
R. Sway Bar - 2.00
F. Spring Rate - 2.00
R. Spring Rate - 3.00
F. Bump Stop - 0.00
R. Bump Stop - 0.00

Dampers

F. Damper Slow Bump - 2.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 1.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 1.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 1.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 1.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 1.00

Drivetrain

Final - 4.00
1st - 1.00 [Actual: 11.25]
2nd - 2.00 [Actual: 8.12]
3rd - 2.00 [Actual: 6.42]
4th - 2.00 [Actual: 4.73]
5th - 2.00 [Actual: 3.92]
6th - 2.00 [Actual: 3.08]

Disclaimer: No engine upgrades installed, only install the street weight reduction. Should be able to minimize rear aerodynamic drag without any real adverse effects on the handling, default setting was 10 I believe; fastest lap at London River: 1:27.100 (Se+).

Greetings all! First time poster here, and HOPING I'm not posting this set-up out of line. Basically, reading all the forum posts and awesome suggestions from Terronium-12 and many others on tuning our rides, I noticed that much of the attention has been given to tuning towards racing online, or finding the edge for getting better lap times, which has been GREAT, with this forum. I, myself, test these cars OFFLINE with these set-up suggestions, and for the most part, have been "true to the note".

Although, I personally use my PC w/Thrustmaster GT EXP wheel(...and YAAAAYYY for FINALLY getting the DLC Pack for us PC'users! :cheers: ), and have noticed that they really don't hold much water when running our Career Events(A & B Class); and let's face it...the Events' physics AREN'T as realistic as we would HOPED them to be when racing on MED/HARD modes...ESPECIALLY HARD mode! I have a dumpster full of dead puppies out back, 'cause of the frustrations brought about from figuring out HOW to get a decent tune for a car and getting thru the Events with a Podium Finish on HARD mode!...:crazy: Anywayz, I just wanted to add my worthless 2cents, by posting a set-up using a Gumpert Apollo, which surprisingly enough, held up GREAT for nearly ALL the events it was eligible for.

Gumpert Apollo (A-Class) "Career Championship Events Spec"

PI Rating: A-1829

Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 33.00
R. Tire Pressure - 31.00
Brake Balance - 48.00
Brake Pressure -20.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 34.00
Caster Angle - 5.00
F. Toe Angle - 41.00
R. Toe Angle - 41.00
F. Camber - 15.00
R. Camber - 36.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 1.00
R. Ride Height - 2.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 14.00
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - 4.00
L. Slip Preload - 0.00
Visco Electronic Lock - 0.00

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 5.00
R. Downforce - 5.00

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 4.00
R. Sway Bar - 0.00
F. Spring Rate - 0.00
R. Spring Rate - 0.00
F. Bump Stop - 6.00
R. Bump Stop - 8.00

Dampers

F. Damper Slow Bump - 0.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 6.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 6.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 0.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 0.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 0.00

Drivetrain

Final - 6.00
1st - 1.00
2nd - 2.00
3rd - 2.00
4th - 2.00
5th - 2.00
6th - 2.00

Disclaimer: No WORKS added. The set-up is INTENDED for use of PC in Class A CAREER EVENTS, and by NO MEANS tested for BEST solo lap times. As radical as some of the adjustment #'s are, the car stays planted on turn-ins/exits and straights with good speed, w/use of late breaking and control. The set-up is to compensate for the OVER-the-TOP physics/pitfalls and difficultly in trying to control the Rear's jerky drifts when dealing/avoiding opponents(the Events' challenger cars). AND...btw...I'm FAR from being a mechanic or astute gear head, but I do have general knowledge of the game and it's physics.

I HOPE this post would be of some use to those heading INTO, or currently struggling with the Career Events on HARD mode; and comments and suggestions are MOST welcomed! I, MYSELF, may, and most likely benefit from your inputs. :)

THRUSTMASTER Ferrari GT EXP

Force Feedback Strength: 100%
Steering Deadzone: 1%
Steering Sensitivity: 50%
Throttle Deadzone: 6%
Throttle Sensitivity: 50%
Brake Deadzone: 6%
Braking Sensitivity: 35%
Clutch Deadzone: 6%
Clutch Sensitivity: 35%
Speed Sensitivity: 60%
Speed Sensitivity (Drift): 100%
Steering Lock: 100%
Drift Steering Lock: 100%

Invert Gears: Normal
Invert Camera Y Axis: Normal

PLATFORM: PC
CONTROLLER: Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience
GAMEPLAY:
DIFFICULTY:Hard
HANDLING: PRO
ABS: Yes
TRACTION: Low
STABILITY CTRL: Yes

Last edited:
Hello
My first post here and i wanted to ask for a BMW z4 gt3 setup.
Anyone have a good one??
I'll post few of my setups soon just to share something with you all :)

Thak you.

Hello,

Could you please post a set up for the Focus ST?

I asked before, but it was during your internet problems and I understand that you might be "behind" from all the requests you receive.

Thanks

There's a Focus tune on the OP.

It was one of the first tunes (pre-any patch) and that's why I highly doubt that it'll work on the ST but it might serve as a starting point...

i was wondering if you could do a skyline gtr r35 (non spec v) b class tune. ive been online and my reventon is getting beat by those and there is on guy particular that demolished all of us. i didn't see it on the list so was wondering if you could do one for me. thanks!

nevermind i just found it! scratch that request but if you could possibly do one in c class.....that is my worst class online i have nothing that can keep up with the c class skylines

Last edited:
Maybe try an Audi TT 3.2. quattro or perhpas the Audi R8 Coupe? This is what I used and it's one of my personal favorites and I beat the C Class events with it.

this may be off the topic a little bit but it is the tuning forum so i'll try my luck here. on that gtr r35 ( non vspec) b class car.....the crew i usually race with online are pretty good group as far as driving skill. couple of them are just a second or two from getting reg or world records. we was racing b class last night and there was someone not from our group in a gtr r35 that from the beginning was just GONE! we start a race and it is already in the first turn and gone...we finish the race and he was averaging 30-40 seconds lead on the 2nd place guy. he was called out but he said he had the gt1 engine swapped in and the tranny, suspension and brake full upgrade....now i tried last night to set up like he was saying so i was missing something somewhere. i have other guys in my group that had the same car but they wasnt even close to catching him. didnt know if anyone has ran in to this online before or possibly has or has had a gtr r35 b class car with the gt1 engine swap

i will try that audi tonight...i used it once before but was impressed with the braking....i'll tweak it a bit and try again.

Sorry everyone, I am quite alive...I've just been wrapped up in some personal things. I was thinking about locking the thread as I won't have as much free time for quite a bit but I figured that'd be unfair to the rest of you as you're all free to post your own tunes and get feedback from everyone else (and myself, if you want, and I have the time to do it).

Since I'm home now I can squeeze in a few tunes.

see i figured what had happened to t-12 was that since he is a robot ( none of us are capable of producing that many tunes) that the circuit board in his head got a short and the mother board fried thus leaving us with no quality tunes anymore.........( pause for the laughter).....

understand the personal thing we all been there. i think i speak for everyone and in case you haven't heard it yet i really appreciate all the tunes you have done. it definately has made the game more enjoyable for myself!

the mclaren f1 tune is golden!!!! just wish my lambo murci handled like that it would be untouchable. the f1 just lacks that power the lambo has but dang that car is solid!

Back