Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
your 458 tune did wonders for my control. Thanks!
found out 10 years of tuning cars on GT i have been doing it wrong the entire time.

You're welcome my friend, glade it help you ! I'm 11 years driving on GT but only 5 monthes tuning myself ..haha we take two very diferents way... for the same pleasure, driving GT series all this years !
You're talking about the sport soft no aero version i imagine. I'm not very happy with the other and i 'm making an upgrade actually on the seasonal.

Have a good night

EDIT: Mistake, i'm very happy with my 458 aero version, i mean the scuderia i'm testing now ,i did'nt publish it yet

Last edited:
Hi Praiano,

I just wanted to let you know that your Enzo tune is fantastic.

The car responds great, and is perfect for the le Sarthe seasonal event. You have to get the line right, but it is a pleasure to drive.

Keep up the great work.

thanks

Hi Praiano,

I just wanted to let you know that your Enzo tune is fantastic.

The car responds great, and is perfect for the le Sarthe seasonal event. You have to get the line right, but it is a pleasure to drive.

Keep up the great work.

thanks

Thanks a lot my friend:tup:👍

Tried the 512BB tune for the Ferrari seasonal...I like it very much. You have to be very careful with it, but it is still a very good tune that easily can beat the Enzo. Plus that sound is epic. If only it had a bit of downforce to make it better.

Thanks much. :D

Tried the 512BB tune for the Ferrari seasonal...I like it very much. You have to be very careful with it, but it is still a very good tune that easily can beat the Enzo. Plus that sound is epic. If only it had a bit of downforce to make it better.

Thanks much. :D

You're welcome my friend, very good to see all those reports about my ferraris, it's very rewarding for me after all this time pass with such a pleasure on each tune. I've run a lot of them yesterday too, i rediscover my "california"on the autum ring, such a fantastic car with his odd weak spring rate... haha but so good. Some of them are not updated (gears box) after the last patch, i try to redo all of them ,but if somebody see one that's not ok, just tell me then i will do the update as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot :)

hello my friend, did you thy my viper concept and my pontiac?

Yes amigo, i've test your viper concept. efectively it's very safe and stable. Too much for me. It seems like a pier with 4 wheels ,but it's fast too . good for endurance for shure, to make lap after lap safely.
The pontiac?? what pontiac. I have the sunfire, very good car...

Praiano, i'm sorry, but I have a lot of problems with your Enzo setting... If I drive with the wheel I can drive better?

Praiano, i'm sorry, but I have a lot of problems with your Enzo setting... If I drive with the wheel I can drive better?

Are you shure you take the good one?? there is one drag an one grip with ballast.
I really don't see what kind of problems you can have Tell me more exactly what happen... make an exact description please and i will try to understand what's wrong.

First check if the tune you have set is this one

1°)Do you have this tune??
Transmission how to process: OK
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4100
3- Select top speed at 420 km/h = 261 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2966
2: 2008
3: 1487
4: 1171
5: 0950
6: 0793
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 394 km/h = 244,8 mph
Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 935 ch
weight 1100 kg
perf. points 649

Downforce 2/25

Ballast = 56 kg position: +50

LSD Rear 12/20/15

Ride Height -15/-22
Spring Rate 11.8/12.5
Extension 10/1
Compression 9/4
Anti-roll bars 7/5

Camber 0.8/1.2
Toe -0.12/0.00

Brake Balance 7/8

tires R3/R3

First, let me thank you for your passion in tuning these cars, great job. After applying numerous tunes from you i have the understanding what i need to do to tweak them to my driving style.
I have a question regarding the Amuse S2000 GT 1 04. Finally bought this car and went to apply your tune and i noticed the aero is set to 00 / 00

the lowest is 10 /20. What am i missing? do you not take advantage of the aero?

thanks again for your time and energy.

First, let me thank you for your passion in tuning these cars, great job. After applying numerous tunes from you i have the understanding what i need to do to tweak them to my driving style.
I have a question regarding the Amuse S2000 GT 1 04. Finally bought this car and went to apply your tune and i noticed the aero is set to 00 / 00

the lowest is 10 /20. What am i missing? do you not take advantage of the aero?

thanks again for your time and energy.

Hi, i do not have tuned the GT1 yet, the one in my garage is the "AMUSE S2000 R1 ‘04" the white one with carbon hood. It have a little foil back but it appear 00/00 on the setting panel. This car is very fast too, very close off the M3 CSL with same PP. Try it but change your car. It's not the GT1.
Enjoy

PEUGEOT 908 HDI FAP-TEAM PEUGEOT TOTAL '10 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

This car is 5'33.xxx driving clean and safe at the ring ,don't pass over the higher kerbs.

nrburgringnordschleife1j.jpg

peugeot908total10700pp.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1n.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1p.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
1°)Do you have this tune??
Transmission how to process: OK
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4100
3- Select top speed at 420 km/h = 261 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2966
2: 2008
3: 1487
4: 1171
5: 0950
6: 0793
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 394 km/h = 244,8 mph
Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 935 ch
weight 1100 kg
perf. points 649

Downforce 2/25

Ballast = 56 kg position: +50

LSD Rear 12/20/15

Ride Height -15/-22
Spring Rate 11.8/12.5
Extension 10/1
Compression 9/4
Anti-roll bars 7/5

Camber 0.8/1.2
Toe -0.12/0.00

Brake Balance 7/8

tires R3/R3

Sorry, I forgot racing soft tyres, LSD and the aerotune; I'll check to 15 minutes, stay tuned. However, your Re Amemiya setting is great, I won the enduro with 1 stop in 65 laps! Great my friend! ;)

I don't want to be offensive in any way and I haven't even tried one of your tunes (maybe 1 or 2 but I don't really remember), I am just wondering: How can it work, that nearly all of your tunes have super hard front dampers and soft rear dampers? I mean, you have it on all cars, who all have different problems in stock form, how can that work? Or do you just try until something works or do you have your set form how you approach every tune and just fine tune afterwards?

:):)
I don't want to be offensive in any way and I haven't even tried one of your tunes (maybe 1 or 2 but I don't really remember), I am just wondering: How can it work, that nearly all of your tunes have super hard front dampers and soft rear dampers? I mean, you have it on all cars, who all have different problems in stock form, how can that work? Or do you just try until something works or do you have your set form how you approach every tune and just fine tune afterwards?

Hahaha... i swear that i try to do another way all the time. I swear ! But now when you reported this, i've check most of my tunes and you're right. 90 % have super hard front dampers. I think this is the way i finish my tunes. I begin alway normaly with the stock, but i like the front go the line i want it to go and no other line in or out. Precision ask stiffness for my agressive but smooth style on the wheel (check the vid of the 908 no rush but speed). So, when you ask to much to the front of the car like i do, the back have to follow anyway. Normal rear dampers and springs with a hard front have tendency to oversteer or at least stay uncomfortable and too sharp to drive,so i let them with a low soft settings values to add grip.I go till the limit and i don't care about real tuning rules.
If you add the fact that i don't have a lot of knowledges about cars and settings in the real life, i'm not afraid by anything to let the car the way i feel,when it's better for speed and easy driving.
I fill my technicals gaps by driving a lot of hours day afte day and also night. Like this i'm able to identify every little motions variations of the car and correct them by an empirical tuning technique based on my experience.

Enjoy the tunes and do like me, don't think too much hahhahaha

thanks my friend for the tunes ,I have one viper concept for you but the game dont let me give to a friend this car, lets ask to the hackers may be they know what to do

super gt seasonal!!! i cant wait to break out the "MoGreen" lexus

I 'm doing all races begining from the 6 place to the 1st making some money. All the GT are flyng, waiting everybody last lap with a coffee to take the right position and win the good credit... of course i check some variatons of the tunes during this time.....:)

Back