Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Helo my friend, good to see you again. With the juicy news seasonals events i've more credit now... Just waiting for the next.
1967 ?? After 3 mazda 110 i think i'll not try anymore, but i'm dreaming with the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 , and Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 i've test both borrowed but ferrari for me work better.
I need to tune a Nissan R89C Race Car '89, but i can borrow too. Some others friends are letting the cars online .

So it's ok, i don't need anything for the moment, i have a lot of cars to tune and i'm very happy because of this. thanks again for your support.
Have a good day.

I shared my 330 P4 last night. I'm not sure how to use shared cars but I put it online if you want to try it. I will put the R89C online tonight too.

I'll try to think of a good car to add to your list. :)

hey anyway you could do a Zonda c12s tune?

Please ASAP

thanks for all the tunes your the best, ill have to use someone else's tune till you can do it

AUDI ABT AUDI TT-R TOURING CAR ‘02 // 600PP// RACING TIRES

Mn4Xau0exrEebgBJXN_0.jpg

audiabttouring_zps46f2890b.jpg

eX6SOFKxcAWaf3mShjz_0.jpg

Bz5t0Ytc8bF7rD3rCS_0.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hi:

What is the final gear you use on this one?

It appears to b missing.

Thx

NISSAN YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 // ONLINE OK

kyotogionw.jpg

kyotogion1i.jpg

This car was specialy tuned for FUJI in Racing medium tires, eating literaly the corners.Like others GT tuned to race regular & safely but always on the edge, there is still a little tendency to oversteer during acceleration out of a corner, but with no surprises,nothing brutal, just need concentration on the wheel or pad.

It was also tested with this configuration on the ring and Suzuka and it stay perfectly balanced with R1 or R3. Just need to adapt the final gear for this.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3360
2: 2450
3: 1865
4: 1471
5: 1201
6: 1012

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 321 km/h = 199,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 502 hp
weight 1100 kg
perf. points 612 pp

Downforce 40/65

LSD Rear 8/25/5

Ride Height -15/ -7

Spring Rate 17.7/13.2
Extension 9/3
Compression 7/3
Anti-roll bars 5/3

Camber 1.5/1.2
Toe -0.10/+0.15

Brake Balance 5/7 (this is how i like, with a very light pressure on the pedal to orient the front when necessary. Who don't feel comfortable like this can use a more classic balance like 4/3 . 5/4.....)

tires R3/R3 or R2/R2 or R1/R1

I'm very proud of this tune.

Enjoy.

FORD MUSTANG MACH 1 ‘71

nrburgringnordschleife1zs.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1tb.jpg

Full tune with Aerokit and max power.

Downforce 00/20

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3890 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 390 km/h = 242,3 mph
1: 1925
2: 1352
3: 0997
4: 0764
5: 0607

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 357 km/h = 221,8 mph

power 717 hp
weight 1309 kg
perf. Points: 608 pp

LSD Rear 25/55/05

Ride Height -15/ -15

Spring Rate 12.5/8.0
Extension 10/4
Compression 9/3
Anti-roll bars 7/6

Camber 3.2/2.4
Toe -0.16/+0.08

Brake Balance 5/10

tires R3/R3

Enjoy

Can u do the S4 touring car as well?

AUDI ABT AUDI TT-R TOURING CAR ‘02

suzukacircuit19.jpg

This request is for a 620 pp car. Two ways to reach this 620 pp:
1-Full power = 625 hp // Aero 20/40 .
2-power limiter 550 hp // Aero 35/60
I’ve tested the 2 configurations at Suzuka and the 550hp full aero was 1 second more fast than the other, with 75 hp less. 1’53” against 1’54”. The Phantom show that the Aero give more overall speed than the power. I think that the power will be better than aero only on tracks like Daytona oval or Fuji ??? i have not tested it there.

Tunned to the max.

Downforce 35/60

Chassis reinforcement (this one was installed on the car since a few monthes and it’s good, can’t compare for the moment without it.)

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3353 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
1: 3143
2: 2290
3: 1744
4: 1376
5: 1123
6: 0946

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 322 km/h = 200,1 mph

power 625 hp
weight 1080 kg
perf. Points: 636 pp

LSD Rear 12/36/08

Ride Height -10/-10

Spring Rate 14.7/14.5
Extension 9/4
Compression 8/4
Anti-roll bars 6/4

Camber 1.8/1.8
Toe -0.11/+0.07

Brake Balance 5/7

tires R3/R3-R2/R2-R1/R1

Enjoy

Hi , check what i've published a few days ago for S4. I think this is the second or third car i can't change anything because for me this is the perfect tune. It happen, just intal the parts, aerokit and set the gears like i show here. This is a dream to drive on the ring, the perfection for me. I don't want to touch this wonder.
👍👍:)

This is not a tune, this is revelation (for me).

AUDI S4 '03.

If you see this car in UCD don't think , buy it. Instal

Parts to install:
stage 3 weight reduction
window wieght reduction
Chassis reinforcement
ECU tuning
Engine stage 3
Sport intake manifold
racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalic converter sport
titanium racing exhaust
FC transmission
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable diferential
FC suspension kit

Engine overhaull
Chassis upgrade

Tires racing soft

Aerokit rear aerofoil

Downforce 00/15

549 hp
1351 k
562 pp

Just a better gearbox...
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3889 (STOCK)
3- Select top speed at 330 km/h = 205 mph
1: 2747
2: 2009
3: 1535
4: 1216
5: 0994
6: 0840
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 312 km/h = 193,8 mph

That's all, dont need to tune anything, it's just perfect stock, as fast as a BMW M3 CSL, more easy to handle 6'35" ring lap time

Buy it ,just need to do this:tup:👍👍.

Hey bro on ur enzo setup the only thing different is my final gear ratio at the end only goes up to 5.320 not 5.330 and then u said something about 935 ch? whats that? (Im a noob sorry) and then R3 tires? Plz explain.... And i hope ur right cuz otherwise i messed up my enzo.

hey anyway you could do a Zonda c12s tune?

Please ASAP

thanks for all the tunes your the best, ill have to use someone else's tune till you can do it

if you don't have this car i can let you borrow it to tune it
just let me know what you want to do
if u want it ill send it to you maxed out so you can just tune it and i trust you will send it back the reason im offering is its hard to come by on the used car dealership

let me know
i sooo.........want a tune for this car though

Hey bro on ur enzo setup the only thing different is my final gear ratio at the end only goes up to 5.320 not 5.330 and then u said something about 935 ch? whats that? (Im a noob sorry) and then R3 tires? Plz explain.... And i hope ur right cuz otherwise i messed up my enzo.

Hi, sorry , you're talking about the "DRAG" Ferrari Enzo. This gearbox needed to be modified after the upgrade patch 1.10. Now it's ok ,set like this, i've corrected on the page also.

1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 4100 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 298 mph (max)
1: 2851
2: 1898
3: 1362
4: 1057
5: 0846
6: 0698

935 hp is the power you can have after buying the car, change oil, full equiped at the shop . When you use it you loose this power , you need to change oil again, and do engine overhaul if you have the money to spend on it.

R3 means Racing soft tires / R2 medium /R1 hard.
S1/S2/S3 also for sport soft/ medium /hard.

I have tested the new gears now with my Enzo that have aerofoil, you go out of the tunnel like this at 249 mph in 35,200 seconds.
I'm not racing drag often but i think it is a good speed and time....

Enjoy the tune.

if you don't have this car i can let you borrow it to tune it
just let me know what you want to do
if u want it ill send it to you maxed out so you can just tune it and i trust you will send it back the reason im offering is its hard to come by on the used car dealership

let me know
i sooo.........want a tune for this car though

Hi, no problems ,i have the car, its a difficult car to tune, i drive it sometime and try some settings on it, but nothing good enough till now. Perhaps i need to face this now with your request. I'll try this week end to tune something decent to drive.

Ok let's see , have a good night.

Praiano, thanks 4 your setting. Really the downforce is better than hp? OMG O_O

i think you have to test it on Fuji, it must reveal the limit of downforce x HP for 620 pp. for the Audi.
GVS and Deep forest ,i'm shure it's better. Test it ,you'll see. It's more than 1 second on Suzuka. I know perfectly this track, that's why i've test it there.

EDIT:
AUDI ABT AUDI TT-R TOURING CAR &#8216;02
For 620 pp

1-Full power = 625 hp // Aero 20/40 .
2-power limiter 550 hp // Aero 35/60 = faster most of tracks, only spedd track like daytona oval ,or perhaps fuji, the power will be faster.

He is talking about the A4 touring car I guess, not the S4.
Have you checked the wing for the R8? 100 aero improves the handling a lot.
EDIT: With "he" i mean rjcobra.

He is talking about the A4 touring car I guess, not the S4.
Have you checked the wing for the R8? 100 aero improves the handling a lot.
EDIT: With "he" i mean rjcobra.

Hehe... yes ,you must be right.. Thanks..

so if you speak about the "AUDI A4 touring car", i don't have this car for the moment, but if i see it in UCD i'll buy it to tune it.

I do all this for fun, i'm not very organized in my previsions but i'll do this car. Depend when it will appear in UCD.
Have a good day,thanks br1x

so if you speak about the "AUDI A4 touring car", i don't have this car for the moment, but if i see it in UCD i'll buy it to tune it.

I do all this for fun, i'm not very organized in my previsions but i'll do this car. Depend when it will appear in UCD.
And again, I could share it i if you want. :D I've almost every race car (except rally).

Not positive as I'm at work still but think I have 2 of the Audis. If so and their under the trade limit I'll send you one.

hello my friend , I want you to tell me what changes I have to do for my camaros to race this weekend in Deep forest speedway. Rm is ok but the z28 s3 is not in time too slow

hello my friend , I want you to tell me what changes I have to do for my camaros to race this weekend in Deep forest speedway. Rm is ok but the z28 s3 is not in time too slow

This week end ??? You know i always need 1 month for this...:) ... let's see this tonight...👍

Yes my friend, this one, there is only 2 audi touring and i have the other one tuned allready.
Thanks.

:lol: Just got home from work and decided to check my UCD before looking in the garage. Guess what's in it for 968,225 Credits:D

Look for it real soon.:cheers::gtpflag:

:( Sorry its telling me I can't give the car to a friend.:(
I thought the limit was 1 million credits?

:lol: Just got home from work and decided to check my UCD before looking in the garage. Guess what's in it for 968,225 Credits:D

Look for it real soon.:cheers::gtpflag:

That's why i don't have this car till now. I'm just staying richer now with the new seasonals ,i've buy 2 race cars with this 908 & R8 '01, waiting for the next to buy the Mazda 787.
But 968,225 Credits in a touring car, when i have allready the mercedes and others good ones like Audi ABT ... no way... for the moment.

That's why i don't have this car till now. I'm just staying richer now with the new seasonals ,i've buy 2 race cars with this 908 & R8 '01, waiting for the next to buy the Mazda 787.
But 968,225 Credits in a touring car, when i have allready the mercedes and others good ones like Audi ABT ... no way... for the moment.

It's about 8 minutes in my Enzo so no big deal. Just annoyed I can't give it to you. You do good work and help a lot of people so I figure I can help you make the community better.

It's about 8 minutes in my Enzo so no big deal. Just annoyed I can't give it to you. You do good work and help a lot of people so I figure I can help you make the community better.

Thanks for this, but tell me one thing, can do the seasonals race 2 time the same position and win again the price for it???????????
I Always begin finishing 6 to 1st one time only thinking this is the max i can earn with those races???????!!!!
I'm i wrong??

Back