Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hi Praiano. You say in this thread somewhere that you are proud of the Yellowhat Nissan. I don’t know about that one, but you should also be really proud of the Yellowhat Supra tune. It’s brilliant. I just used it to bash through the Super GT seasonal. After driving the FF shootout, I thought I’d have heaps of trouble moving back to a high powered FR. Not so with the Supra. The only time I spun was when I tried to spin it to see how far I could push it. Stable as mate. I love it! 👍 I’ll try the Arta NSX next.

Thanks a bunch. Keep up the very good work.

Hi ,thanks for this. Yes i like this Supra tune too. The NSX is more sharp to drive. For the same speed and no surprise driving you have also the Lexus ....This is the one i prefer for longer race,don't need a lot of concentration to be fast.

Yes this Shootout was very good, but i had to buy all FF of the game, and now my garage look more like a crabs trap than a garage. Yes with this oversteer they drive like crabs walk. It was god but i'm still not a big FF fanatic. Sometime i spend 5 minute only making donuts, like a revenge. :)

Hi Praiano,

Our new friend lamborghini1536 is correct about the spring rates. Percentages never quite add up the way you expect them to. I applied his math to this calculator. Try it out and let me know if it works.

Spring Calculator

Note: You may need to reload sometimes. I am getting some server errors. Only change the numbers in the yellow fields and the rest will be calculated.

Hi Praiano,

Our new friend lamborghini1536 is correct about the spring rates. Percentages never quite add up the way you expect them to. I applied his math to this calculator. Try it out and let me know if it works.

Spring Calculator

Note: You may need to reload sometimes. I am getting some server errors. Only change the numbers in the yellow fields and the rest will be calculated.

Perfect ... it work and it's simple ,the way i like. Iwill copy it or do a new one on my Excel.

Thanks for this ,great.

I had a couple beers tonight so I cannot say for sure. Let me check in the morning. The final answer might be correct but I'm not sure about your means for getting it. You may have just been lucky starting with 10 as a base. :)

Well it looked ok last night. I also had a couple glasses of wine to go with the beers :dopey:. Thanks lamborghini1536 for sorting out the math and welcome to the forum! You can hang out with us old guys any time.

Well it looked ok last night. I also had a couple glasses of wine to go with the beers :dopey:. Thanks lamborghini1536 for sorting out the math and welcome to the forum! You can hang out with us old guys any time.

He is one of my maecenas like you are,very cool guy, always ready to help. Now i'm ok after i discover that it's possible to do more than 1 time the Ferrari seasonal :banghead:. But before this, if it wasn't all the friends helping me sending parts or cars, i 'll never have done all this tunes. Too poor . Now i'm a rich tuner ,my garage is full of fantastics cars.
Thanks to everybody who help me ... Thanks a lot ,realy.👍:)

So, Cheers, santé, saude, to you all:cheers::cheers: Have a good working day everybody.

Tuned to the max power.

Top speed: 285 km/h
Final Gear: 2652
1: 4763
2: 3553
3: 2745
4: 2195
5: 1815
6: 1546

Tracks: All around / Adapt the final gear to fix the speed for each track

power 456 hp
weight 1240 kg
perf. points : 536 pp

Downforce 0/0 no aero // 0/20 with aero kit

LSD Rear 12/30/10

Ride Height -20/-05

Spring Rate 11.8 /8.6 no aero // 11.8/10.0 with aero kit
Extension 8/4 " " " " " // 8/5 "" "" "" ""
Compression 7/5 " " " " " // 7/6 " " " " " " "
Anti-roll bars 6/5

Camber 1.5/1.3
Toe -0.03/+0.15

Brake Balance 6/3

tires S3/S3 " " " " " " R3/R3

Enjoy.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Are these gear ratios correct? mine seem to be way off :/ :nervous:

BMW Z4 M COUPE '08.

Two tires versions: Sport soft // Racing soft
Two cars : with Aerodynamic kit // Without Aerodynamic kit.
Can use any combination ,only need to change the values of rear spring and dampers to fit with the aero downforce.

nrburgringnordschleife1l.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1z.jpg

deepforestraceway8.jpg

deepforestraceway7.jpg

Tuned to the max power.

power 456 hp
weight 1240 kg

LSD Rear 12/30/10

Ride Height -20/-05

Anti-roll bars 6/5

Camber 1.5/1.3
Toe -0.03/+0.15

Brake Balance 6/3

Enjoy.

Are these gear ratio's correct?

mine seem to be way off. :/

Tuned to the max power.

power 456 hp
weight 1240 kg

LSD Rear 12/30/10

Ride Height -20/-05

Anti-roll bars 6/5

Camber 1.5/1.3
Toe -0.03/+0.15

Brake Balance 6/3

Enjoy.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

Are these gear ratios correct? mine seem to be way off :/ :nervous:[/QUOTE]

What car is this ??????? Must be one with the ratio of before the patch 1.10.

If i was experienced like RKM, i could know what car just looking at the settings. But i'm not him, i don't have his experience and no crystal ball too ... :):) , Tell me what car please...!!

Hey praiano! been using your tunes for quite a while now, they are top notch! 👍, i was curious do you have a mercedes clk lm race car?one of my favorites in the game.. would be awesome if you could do an online tune for it :drool:, if you dont have it i could let you borrow it if you have the time 👍

Last edited:
hello my friend , the races last night was fabulous I race with the option real , and my camaro with s3 tyres was very good , not to easy to drive but good for me .in this conditions have to race carefully to not make a mistake.finish 5 and the rm one I was fighting the 5 place and when the 21 lap came I saw the winner going slow and I thought that the race was finish but I loose the 5 place , very good the races. thank for your tunes, I offered your tune of gt40 to a guy that was very bad with a gt40

Hey praiano! been using your tunes for quite a while now, they are top notch! 👍, i was curious do you have a mercedes clk lm race car?one of my favorites in the game.. would be awesome if you could do an online tune for it :drool:, if you dont have it i could let you borrow it if you have the time 👍

So good to hear , my tunes are made for this, make people smile when drive my cars.... mercedes clk lm race car ,i don't have for the moment, but i have some serious cars to finish and i'll not give up with them (it principaly a Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 ‘02 :ouch:) after this one it's ok. Enjoy , bye.Thanks for this.

hello my friend , the races last night was fabulous I race with the option real , and my camaro with s3 tyres was very good , not to easy to drive but good for me .in this conditions have to race carefully to not make a mistake.finish 5 and the rm one I was fighting the 5 place and when the 21 lap came I saw the winner going slow and I thought that the race was finish but I loose the 5 place , very good the races. thank for your tunes, I offered your tune of gt40 to a guy that was very bad with a gt40

Hello my friend. Good race, but i don't understand, you race against RM ?? GT40?? unfair ?? But it's good to hear that you had a good time. What come next....???

Many thanks praiano63 love your tunes. Just managed to set up a Ferrari Enzo using your settings. Will try some of the others soon.

Keep up the great work, I know an awful lot of effort must go into this.

Many thanks praiano63 love your tunes. Just managed to set up a Ferrari Enzo using your settings. Will try some of the others soon.

Keep up the great work, I know an awful lot of effort must go into this.

Thanks my friend, My Enzo is a good car, but not so good on la sarthe, too much bumps , i prefer the 599 . But for the rest it's ok. Enjoy the tunes.

Thanks my friend, My Enzo is a good car, but not so good on la sarthe, too much bumps , i prefer the 599 . But for the rest it's ok. Enjoy the tunes.

I tried to losen up the suspension but it just caused crazy understeer. i am probably going to get a 599.

Your Enzo was perfect for me on La Sarthe.I guess it depends on the driver.

I've got a 599 that i tuned up that runs almost identical laptimes as your Enzo,but in the end i prefer the feel of your Enzo to my 599,because i'm not too great of a tuner...well decent,but not great :sly:

Your Enzo was perfect for me on La Sarthe.I guess it depends on the driver.

I've got a 599 that i tuned up that runs almost identical laptimes as your Enzo,but in the end i prefer the feel of your Enzo to my 599,because i'm not too great of a tuner...well decent,but not great :sly:

Of course ,i'm not saying it's a bad car, but sometimes on the bumps at high speed, the Enzo have some nasty reactions and his braking capacity is lower than the 599. I prefer use the Enzo on others kinds of tracks that reveal his huge potential.

MAZDA 787B RACE CAR ‘91 //700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

suzukacircuit20.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
Same ballast option as the toyota minolta, this one is faster , better top speed and accel, 1:41.100 on Suzuka and 5:26.xxx on the ring Nordschleife.

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

MAX VERSION:
Power: 818 HP at 8200 RPM
Torque: 568 ft-lb at 7000 RPM
Weight: 900 KG
Ballast: 70 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 45% - 55%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy New Car Dealership
Oil Change .
Drive 300 KM.
Oil change again.

Tuning Shop:
Chassis reinforcement
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo 3
Fully Customisable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 60/85

Engine:
Power Limiter: 91.4%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.500
Set top speed to 240 KMH = 149 MPH
1st: 2.878
2nd: 2.115
3rd: 1.634
4th: 1.313
5th: 1.082
Then Final gear again at : 2.855
Max Speed: 430 km/hr = 267 MPH

This final gear is for the Nordchleife. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/10
Acceleration: 0/10
Deceleration: 0/28

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: 00/00
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 12.8/12.3
Dampers Extension: 1/1
Dampers Compression: 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4
Camber: 2.5/2.5
Toe: 0.00 / 0.00

Brake Balance (front/rear): 8/5

suzukacircuit21.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
hey my friend I have a old Mobil one jcgt car , and I try to use your arta 06 tune but Mobil One is 00 do you have somthing for it

Of course ,i'm not saying it's a bad car, but sometimes on the bumps at high speed, the Enzo have some nasty reactions and his braking capacity is lower than the 599. I prefer use the Enzo on others kinds of tracks that reveal his huge potential.

I'm sorry,i did not mean to make it sound like you were saying it was a bad car.I had been doing yard work when i replied.The sun has an effect on your brain sometimes :lol:

That Enzo runs great on Suzuka and Cape Ring...well i like it there :)

PEUGEOT 908 HDI FAP - TEAM PEUGEOT TOTAL '10

Parts to install:

Turbo stage 2

Downforce 60/85

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2.813 (STOCK)
3- Select top speed at 410 km/h = 254,8 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3.210
2: 2.268
3: 1.691
4: 1.308
5: 1.049
6: 0.871
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 385 km/h = 239,2 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 914 hp
weight 930 kg
perf. points 737 pp

LSD Rear 06/06/05

Ride Height: Front -10 / Rear 00

Spring Rate 12.5/11.0
Extension 8/1
Compression 8/4
Anti-roll bars 7/4

Camber 0.2/0.2
Toe -0.08/+0.04

Brake Balance 7/9

tires R1/R1 to R3/R3

Enjoy.

Hi Praiano.....Can you help please???

What's the best way to get this down to pp = 700, and still give a nice smooth ride at say...Le Mans...even after adding 200kg of ballast, keeping the downforce the same and sticking with the stage 2 turbo, I need to limit the power to about 730BHP....is this the best way to go???

:) I like the Mazda 787B tune buddy.Flyin round eifel supercar seasonal event($$$)and it handles great.
:cheers:
Pig is no stig

Back