Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hi ,did'nt see your, for me it's my second tune BIS no aerofoil this one, i have an older one. I'll try your later.. Bye my friend.

I tuned one before to but was unhappy so I decided to tune again on R1 tyres! I might have a go of your tune! If I do i'll write a review but im busy at the moment!

I tuned one before to but was unhappy so I decided to tune again on R1 tyres! I might have a go of your tune! If I do i'll write a review but im busy at the moment!

Cool ,ok thanks , me too ,i'll give some feedback, not a review ,my english don't let me do that...:)👍

I'm scared by her brake balance, but I love me a McLaren, so we'll see. :)

It's your special edition, feel free to make changes, but tell me what they are ,give me some feedback please.

Ill check out the Mclaren F1 tune tomorrow , I have to work today .

I need to save money for another, I have a Mclaren with the aero parts already.

Thanks.

Ill check out the Mclaren F1 tune tomorrow , I have to work today .

I need to save money for another, I have a Mclaren with the aero parts already.

Thanks.

Hi. Ok ,thank you, give me some feedback, with the seasonal events now in 7 minutes at Le Mans you have your 1.000.000 to buy a car like this.

Good job and have a good day.

It's your special edition, feel free to make changes, but tell me what they are ,give me some feedback please.
I liked it, but I have a thing with cars LMP fast and no downforce, so I put a wing on mine. :)
Drives like a proper race car, very nice, I'd probably tighten up 3-6th gears, she's a little bit of a slow shifter for the gap between 2-3. 4,5, & 6 all felt great, just need to come up to stay in line.

I liked it, but I have a thing with cars LMP fast and no downforce, so I put a wing on mine. :)
Drives like a proper race car, very nice, I'd probably tighten up 3-6th gears, she's a little bit of a slow shifter for the gap between 2-3. 4,5, & 6 all felt great, just need to come up to stay in line.

Thanks , i'll check this gears tonight. Happy that you like it. I like your new pic :)

CHEVROLET CAMARO LM RACE CAR//650PP//RACE TIRES

mazdaracewaylagunaseca2.jpg

chevroletcamarolmracecar_zpsc1859f99.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
i would just like to mention, that i think a car list sorted by date would be better rather an alphabetical sorted list cause you release A LOT of tunes so it is hard to keep up all the new ones. and the red "new" behind the cars doesn't help that much, because you have to scroll through the whole car list and check what's new.
just my opinion though.

I tune this car borrowed from a friend, so I don&#8217;t know if it&#8217;s tuned to the max HP or not. If not, must be.. Deguello !!!!!:nervous:

Downforce 50/70

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3070 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3351
2: 2316
3: 1720
4: 1408
5: 1178
6: 1010

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 321 km/h = 199,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track ,this is a short gear box ,for the ring final gear around 2850 after do the setting above.

power 685 hp
weight 1160 kg
perf. Points: 655 pp

LSD Rear 07/36/05

Ride Height -20/ -20

Spring Rate 17.0/14.0
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 5/4

Camber 1.2/1.6
Toe 0.00/+0.08

Brake Balance 6/7

tires R3/R3-R2/R2-R1/R1

Enjoy
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Not to bash your tunes or anything bro, but you may want to go back and double check on your LSD set up. Just from my experience with the car the numbers you suggest would create a good amount of outside wheel spin upon heavy acceleration, and maybe tone down the extremities in the suspension a bit. It seems to me that it'll create unnecessary amounts of understeer, presumably to compensate for the wheel spin via the LSD.

Like I said, not tryin to down it, I just happen to love this car and have spent a lot of time playin with it.

EDIT:
Got my "steers" mixed up. I meant overersteer. Wasn't entirely sober upon posting this last night. Apologies.

Last edited:
Not to bash your tunes or anything bro, but you may want to go back and double check on your LSD set up. Just from my experience with the car the numbers you suggest would create a good amount of outside wheel spin upon heavy acceleration, and maybe tone down the extremities in the suspension a bit. It seems to me that it'll create unnecessary amounts of understeer, presumably to compensate for the wheel spin via the LSD.

Like I said, not tryin to down it, I just happen to love this car and have spent a lot of time playin with it.

LSD looks fine for offline use to me.
And the suspension appears to promote oversteer not understeer based on looks alone.

i would just like to mention, that i think a car list sorted by date would be better rather an alphabetical sorted list cause you release A LOT of tunes so it is hard to keep up all the new ones. and the red "new" behind the cars doesn't help that much, because you have to scroll through the whole car list and check what's new.
just my opinion though.

Hahaha.. i know i know, but now the little garage become to big, i'll need a long time to organize this. I will do this one day. For the moment i don't know what to do. I think i'll edit smaller fonts and you tell me if it's better or not, for the moment... Sorry. I need a cute assistant working beside me now to do this. ;)

LSD looks fine for offline use to me.
And the suspension appears to promote oversteer not understeer based on looks alone.

I borrowed this car, impossible to go online. But now i know more or less how it will react online. It's 6'00 on the ring,1'49" suzuka for 655 pp not to bad...good, and no wheel spin. Try it and i'm shure you'll be surprised.

I need this car to tune online and make a finish if it need. But i think it'll be ok.

Enjoy your drive.

EDIT: if need something online ,a lower rear will be enough. that's why i let this margin ,now offline it's -20/-20, it must be alwright

when you go on aero parts in gt-auto you can remove them.

This one is 140.000 you loose to take out , and it's good to have both option in the garage. 2 diferents cars. realy diferents. With seasonal nothing big,....:)👍

praiano63
CHEVROLET CAMARO LM RACE CAR

I tune this car borrowed from a friend, so I don't know if it's tuned to the max HP or not. If not, must be.. Deguello !!!!!:nervous:

Downforce 50/70

1- Select default

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track ,this is a short gear box ,for the ring final gear around 2850 after doing the setting above.

power 685 hp
weight 1160 kg

LSD Rear 07/36/05

Ride Height -20/ -20

Spring Rate 17.0/14.0
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 5/4

Camber 1.2/1.6
Toe 0.00/+0.08

Brake Balance 6/7

tires R3/R3-R2/R2-R1/R1

Enjoy

Tuned to the max,It's a new car with no brake- in time, only 20 miles. Sorry wasn't thinking straight I should have broke it in before you borrowed it :-(

Tuned to the max,It's a new car with no brake- in time, only 20 miles. Sorry wasn't thinking straight I should have broke it in before you borrowed it :-(

No problem my friend, it will be ok. Test it full power and tell me.Online too.please. Don't know why but last time i borrow a car to tune ,i was able to buy parts, not this time ..???!!!
tell me later, have a good night

Ok madame, if i understand "tighten up 3-6th gears" , test this new settings please and tell me if it's ok for you.
There is a little gap still between 1 and 2 ,but It's not bad, most of the slow turn can be taken in 2 ,the big torque do the rest.

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2370 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 400 km/h = 248,5 mph
1: 4388
2: 2891
3: 2214
4: 1769
5: 1429
6: 1209

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 376 km/h = 233,6 mph

Have a good night.

EDIT: i didn't like this car with aerofoil definitively. This tune is too soft for the pressure. But i love it without.

Mine puts out 685 hp broken in, i used Praiano's tune and took 2 seconds off my lap times around trial mountain offline.

Mine puts out 685 hp broken in, i used Praiano's tune and took 2 seconds off my lap times around trial mountain offline.

:) Hi, very good, this is the kind of things i like to hear. 2 seconds, i'm satisfy.
And what about wheel spin ? It seems that those wheels are spinning in the good direction .....Isn't it Mr Jlawrence ?? :):)👍 . Somebody need to test it online for me please, if the rear sweep a little just put a ride height -25/-20 or -30/-20. Just need to confirm this to close the tune.
I'm checking UCD everytime but nothing till now.

Thanks a lot and good day.

Hi ,did'nt see your, for me it's my second tune BIS no aerofoil this one, i have an older one. I'll try your later.. Bye my friend.

Very nice tune Praiano. After battling with my first F1 & then getting it sorted, I went & bought another one especially to try this tune!:lol:

Very nice tune Praiano. After battling with my first F1 & then getting it sorted, I went & bought another one especially to try this tune!:lol:

Thank you my friend. I've tried with front spoiler only, with the others 2 little side wings i don't remember the name too, no aero...... all combinations.. But under 650 pp ,i prefer like this, no downforce at all. I love to drive this car like this, and after this news gears ,oriented by CSLAR, it stay better.
I was online on the ring and others tracks, to stay safe and more free to attack racing , just need to low the rear a little bit , for online racing.
Thanks again.

EDIT: Don't forget the rear is front in this game for this ride height setting, so for MacLaren F1 online it will be like // RIDE HEIGHT: -25/-15

Last edited:
macdog54

Your right I forgot, if you by a car in the online used car lot it already broke in but with 0 miles

Cheers :-)

:) Hi, very good, this is the kind of things i like to hear. 2 seconds, i'm satisfy.
And what about wheel spin ? It seems that those wheels are spinning in the good direction .....Isn't it Mr Jlawrence ?? :):)👍 . Somebody need to test it online for me please, if the rear sweep a little just put a ride height -25/-20 or -30/-20. Just need to confirm this to close the tune.
I'm checking UCD everytime but nothing till now.

Thanks a lot and good day.

I've been running mid 1:17's at Trial Mt with the LM Camaro. I'm gonna give your tune a go and see how it compares.

And if you're looking to buy it yourself I believe its still in the OCD

I tune this car borrowed from a friend, so I don&#8217;t know if it&#8217;s tuned to the max HP or not. If not, must be.. Deguello !!!!!:nervous:

Downforce 50/70

1- Select default

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track ,this is a short gear box ,for the ring final gear around 2850 after do the setting above.

power 685 hp
weight 1160 kg

LSD Rear 07/36/05

Ride Height -20/ -20

Spring Rate 17.0/14.0
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 5/4

Camber 1.2/1.6
Toe 0.00/+0.08

Brake Balance 6/7

tires R3/R3-R2/R2-R1/R1

Enjoy
[/SIZE][/FONT]

First. Brilliant gearing. I'm guessing you have some sort of spread sheet for this?
Anyways, I enjoyed the tune, it was a fun ride, and really quick through the faster parts of the track. Through section one of Trial Mountain I was averaging six tenths faster than with what I was running. The problem I did have though was in the tighter sections where I was being killed by oversteer. In the end I wound up running a 1:17.334 with yours and a 1:17.290 with the one I had been running, so they are in fact very very close. Since then I have been working on a compromise of the two and have literally trimmed a whole second off of my previous times. I toned down your drivetrain to remove almost all wheel spin on hard acceleration, and removed a few of the extremities in the suspension to even the car out and give it what I would call a very go-kart-ish feel. I'm not going to post my tune here (it is your tuning thread ;) ) but if you would like to see what I had done I'd be glad to give it to you.

Back