Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
well...ive been driving the piss out of my enzo with your tune on it and i started to get bored with it.
so i decided to give your 599 tune a go and WOW i thought the enzo was sick but this one here actually TURNS lmao!

the only thing different i did was add the rear wing for the braking at sarthe,no matter my settings if i even thought of slamming on the brakes the rear end would come around on me.
the best i could do was lower the brake strength and up the ABS to like an 8 and it was managable but as soon as i added the wing problem solved!

the car is very easy to drive fast and is very predictable and is easily correctable when gotten out of shape,i also upped the final gear on the tranny just a bit for the long straights but this car just eats corners with out that enzo agessiveness,its not as fast as the enzo timewise but it still gets the job done!

very nice tune praiano,im impressed!

oh and i concur with the above post about your yellowhat tune,ive used it on the other GT-R's and it is a very fast solid tune i cant think of anything it needs its good everywhere.

well...ive been driving the piss out of my enzo with your tune on it and i started to get bored with it.
so i decided to give your 599 tune a go and WOW i thought the enzo was sick but this one here actually TURNS lmao!

the only thing different i did was add the rear wing for the braking at sarthe,no matter my settings if i even thought of slamming on the brakes the rear end would come around on me.
the best i could do was lower the brake strength and up the ABS to like an 8 and it was managable but as soon as i added the wing problem solved!

the car is very easy to drive fast and is very predictable and is easily correctable when gotten out of shape,i also upped the final gear on the tranny just a bit for the long straights but this car just eats corners with out that enzo agessiveness,its not as fast as the enzo timewise but it still gets the job done!

very nice tune praiano,im impressed!

oh and i concur with the above post about your yellowhat tune,ive used it on the other GT-R's and it is a very fast solid tune i cant think of anything it needs its good everywhere.

Yes my friend, you're right, the 599 is a little bit sharp ,acceleration and brake, but it need to be, this car is a little bit lazzy, and you need to let it like this to be performant. With a wheel there is no problems when brake. My tunes are made for me by me and they need to be adapted to every one. It's like a base ,where you can change some little things to be more comfortable.
You can use the Yellowhat GTR on any other Nissan GTR GT500, for me it's the same. Just littles diferences but nothing big enough.
Enjoy the tunes, and have a good night.

CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 (C6) ‘06 // ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1l.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1o.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1mi.jpg

This is a powerfull car that reach 639 pp, but it’s perfect to use it in a range between 550 pp to 600 pp.

Downforce 00/20

Transmission how to process
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3420
3- Select top speed at 330 km/h = 205 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3270
2: 2236
3: 1648
4: 1295
5: 1085
6: 0931

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 335 km/h = 208,2 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 847 hp
weight 1178 kg
perf. Points: 639 pp

LSD Rear 07/18/05

Ride Height 05/15

Spring Rate 11.0/10.8
Extension 8/3
Compression 7/3
Anti-roll bars 5/4
Camber 1.2/1.4
Toe -0.05/+0.12

Brake Balance 5/6

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

olá Praiano!
I recently tested the Integra RM setup and it's great!
May I make you a request?
I need a setup for Nascar on Indy.
If you have or if you know someone who has a good one please tell me.
Thank you!

I managed to get a Jaguar E-Type Coupe from the used dealership and immediately went for Praiano's tune, and I'm glad I did. There's only one possible way to describe it:
200gusta.png

I'm planning to upload the replay of the British Lightweight Nurburgring race, which I barely won. It's gonna be called 'The Greatest 8 Minutes of my Life.'

This car has something about it, in the way it looks, sounds and drives that this tune really helps bring out. I found myself sliding most corners effortlessly, without even thinking about it, and the few times it chucked me off track, the car just amazes you further by recovering and firing off towards the horizon again. I can honestly say I have never enjoyed driving any other car on any other track more than this E-Type so far in GT5, and it's one hell of a tough car to beat now.

olá Praiano!
Thank you!

Hello my friend. I never have tuned a Nascar on Indi or anywhere else. I need to do this ,but for the moment i don't have anything. Let me check tomorow and make some test. Bye amigão.

I managed to get a Jaguar E-Type Coupe from the used dealership and immediately went for Praiano's tune, and I'm glad I did. There's only one possible way to describe it:
200gusta.png

I'm planning to upload the replay of the British Lightweight Nurburgring race, which I barely won. It's gonna be called 'The Greatest 8 Minutes of my Life.'

This car has something about it, in the way it looks, sounds and drives that this tune really helps bring out. I found myself sliding most corners effortlessly, without even thinking about it, and the few times it chucked me off track, the car just amazes you further by recovering and firing off towards the horizon again. I can honestly say I have never enjoyed driving any other car on any other track more than this E-Type so far in GT5, and it's one hell of a tough car to beat now.

Yes my friend, a great funny car, and beautyfull too , like i say on the tune post, "Tested to the limit and beyond. To be driven the way you want."
Sometimes during the tuning sessions i drove it so hard that in certains curves, i keep my hands out of the wheel thinking there was no way anymore to go back on trail , ready to push the restart button. But the car come again alone on tracks and i had to retake the wheel to continue my way.... Incredible. i swear this happen to me:dopey:... The Lancia Stratos Rally car also do the same , a lot of pleasure to drive.
So, enjoy the tunes an good drive.

olá Praiano!
Thank you!

search "car of tommorrow" setup. Great all around tune, just set top speed to 230mph

Hi, this is an actualised gearbox for my Ferrari 599.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4180 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 370 km/h = 229,9 mph
1: 3201
2: 2306
3: 1738
4: 1361
5: 1102
6: 0922

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 349 km/h = 216,9 mph

CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 (C6) ‘06 // ONLINE OK

Ola Praiano, just one of many thanks for bringing such awesome tunes to the GT fans:tup:. Been using alot of your tunes since LDP hasnt released anything lately. You my "go to" guy now:)

Any chance you'll be doing a tune for the RM version of this car sometime??

Ola Praiano, just one of many thanks for bringing such awesome tunes to the GT fans:tup:. Been using alot of your tunes since LDP hasnt released anything lately. You my "go to" guy now:)

Any chance you'll be doing a tune for the RM version of this car sometime??

Hi ,thanks.. I've still a lot to learn , me too i'm missing my professor Paulie from LDP :)
Yes i'll do a tune for this one too, i was looking for some good car to tune.
So why not the RM version of this fantastic car.

Have a good day.

A friend of mine wanted a Lotus Evora Setup and gave me the car. I set it up using your tune and it drove very nice. He's happy too!

Thanks for the great tune.

A friend of mine wanted a Lotus Evora Setup and gave me the car. I set it up using your tune and it drove very nice. He's happy too!

Thanks for the great tune.

Thanks amigo, it's a great car ,lotus off course. But the gears were not updated patch 1.10. So here is it corrected.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3777
3- Select top speed at 310 km/h= 192,6 mph
1: 2881
2: 2117
3: 1634
4: 1301
5: 1070
6: 0908

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 294 km/h = 182,7 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

Enjoy it.

Hi Praino. :) Are you going to be doing a tune on the Bentley Speed 8 LM Race car anytime in the future? I loved this car in GT4 but have been disappointed with GT5's version. I've tried quite a few tweaks but can't seem to get rid of the understeer! :(

Does the GT500 car tunes also work with max power on ?

Hi, yes they are ok with max power. Enjoy it.

Hi Praino. :) Are you going to be doing a tune on the Bentley Speed 8 LM Race car anytime in the future? I loved this car in GT4 but have been disappointed with GT5's version. I've tried quite a few tweaks but can't seem to get rid of the understeer! :(

Yes ,i can do this tune ,i'll check it later after the job.
Have a good day.

Good you 've found something, thanks for the help moogreen, i was busy these days with littles cars on the ring..
Next time. Have a good night.

Got a new challenge posted amigo.:) No FFs or midgets this time! Hope you like it and feel free to suggest changes if its not suitable as posted.

I was looking at your Camaro lm. And Bette z06 tunes and Disney see what upgrades or mods you applied. Ate they Max tuned, and do you do the increased chassis ridgity? Some of your other tunes stated which mods, is it a good rule that if you don't specify that it is a "Max tune". Don't mean to be picky, appreciate all the work you put in, saved me minutes of my life, few seconds at a time!

I was looking at your Camaro lm. And Bette z06 tunes and Disney see what upgrades or mods you applied. Ate they Max tuned, and do you do the increased chassis ridgity? Some of your other tunes stated which mods, is it a good rule that if you don't specify that it is a "Max tune". Don't mean to be picky, appreciate all the work you put in, saved me minutes of my life, few seconds at a time!

Yes my friend ,all my tunes are tuned to the max. You can use with a lower PP using the power limiter. Some few are for a special event and with a fixed PP.
For the rigidity, i don't use since 1 month . My olders cars have this iten, but now i prefer not using it. Only the one from the shop. "chassis rebuilt"
Hope it helphave a good night.

Hi ,add my PSN to share the car ,i don't have it and i don't see it with my friends online...
Thanks.

Back