Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I cant wait to try the bently tune.Your mazda 787B,908 HDI,Audi R8 '01 tunes are very good.

Yes ,it was a surprise for me ,it's faster than all the rest and safe ,very soft. I tune it offline because borrowed. But i do settings that must fit also online. This is a great car. Still discovering new cars that's why i'm not borred with GT5.

LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP 560-4 '08 // ONLINE OK

sangimignanotownsquare.jpg
sangimignanotownsquare1t.jpg

Full tune with aerokit.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3000
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h = 236 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 4074
2: 2814
3: 2107
4: 1676
5: 1371
6: 1156

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 351 km/h = 218 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 716 hp
weight 1169 kg
perf. points 610 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Front 12/38/08
LSD Rear 20/48/15
Torque split 20/80

Ride Height -15/-12

Spring Rate 14.6/14.8
Extension 7/3
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 7/6

Camber 1.0/1.2
Toe -0.14/+0.10

Brake Balance 4/2

tires R3/R3

sangimignanotownsquare2.jpg

Enjoy

Hi Praiano I was wondering with the Lamborgini gallardo LP 560 what was your best time on the High speedring with that tune?

Hi Praiano I was wondering with the Lamborgini gallardo LP 560 what was your best time on the High speedring with that tune?

Hi , i don't know my time on the speedring,but it look fast,this is an allround tune perhaps need to be adapted.I just drive this track online sometime ,this very good video review was done by jrDarknes, i think with a HD-VPR. I need a thing like this.
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?rlz=1C1GPCK_enBR423BR423&q=hd+pvr+price&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=11247393974687079463&sa=X&ei=4xcrTqqrOpCgtwfL99jXAg&ved=0CCsQ8wIwAQ

I really love your Tunes! 👍 They're Excellent!

Thanks a lot my friend, enjoy the tunes ,some are still needing an upgrade post 1.10 patch for the gearbox . Any problem, just send me a PM and i'll give you the correction as quick as possible.
Have a good day.

+1 - It is impressive the number of tunes you have done since opening your garage on April 23rd.

Hi, yes my friend. More than a half were roughly tuned in my garage. But i'm fast to do a tune for a medium easy car yes. I just try to let the car better and easiest to drive. Just a few are very deeply tuned.
Like i say , i'm working in Suriname till the end of the year and here it's just a piece of jungle with nothing to do. Just hard work and real money.
So, i work and play GT5 , sleep a few at my age 48, it represent a long time driving this last monthes.
Tuning a car for me it's a game in the game. I race online 10% of the time and the rest i tune.
That explain why.
Have a good night,now , i'm going to tune another car, a little VW lupo cup car. hahaha ,good they've put more than 1000 cars if not i don't know what i could do in this country at night.

Hi Praiano. Like an idiot I forgot my laptop at work so I had no internet access last night. :ill: As a result, I didn't get to try the tune on the Bentley. I'll have a go tonight. 👍

Hi Praiano. Like an idiot I forgot my laptop at work so I had no internet access last night. :ill: As a result, I didn't get to try the tune on the Bentley. I'll have a go tonight. 👍

No rush my friend no rush. Just tell me later how is it online. This is the only thing i can't test.
Have a good day.

I'll do the tune & keep it shared so you can try it for yourself. :)

But it's not possible to go online with a borrowed car no more ,it seems that it was possible a few month ago...??!! don't remember. But now, no way.
I have to buy this car. It's the best Le Mans i've drive till now.

Tried your Bentley Speed 8 tune... and I managed to shave 6 seconds off my Circuit de la Sarthe time. 6 seconds?! I mean granted I had the Speed 8 on a homemade tune and im no pro tuner but 6 seconds?! Amazing, truly amazing. Brigado irmao :)

Tried your Bentley Speed 8 tune... and I managed to shave 6 seconds off my Circuit de la Sarthe time. 6 seconds?! I mean granted I had the Speed 8 on a homemade tune and im no pro tuner but 6 seconds?! Amazing, truly amazing. Brigado irmao :)

Thanks my friend,the car is very good ,i need to buy one. I need a toyota GT one,also , i've heard good thing about but never drive or tune one till now.
I would like to understand what are the requirements that Poliphony Digital have to make old car like this perform so much better than other cars that are newest and win every races that exist on earth several times in the real life ?????
Have a good day.

Thanks amigo, it's a great car ,lotus off course. But the gears were not updated patch 1.10. So here is it corrected.

1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3777
3- Select top speed at 310 km/h= 192,6 mph
1: 2881
2: 2117
3: 1634
4: 1301
5: 1070
6: 0908

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 294 km/h = 182,7 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

Enjoy it.

Too late! I already used your transmission setup guide for his gears and it worked very well.
Thank you.

Hi praiano!
I have a championship today..
Only Integra RM, 310Hp 950Kg in cape ring.
The car is perfect, I made 2:32.xxx, but I was wondering if there's a way to reduce the front wheels degradation, because the car is 3s slower after 5~6 laps, this would make me stop 3 times in a 19 laps race.
If I could make more 2 or 3 laps maybe I would stop only twice.
May you test the car and check if this is normal or it's my driving style?
thak you!

Hi praiano!
The car is perfect, I made 2:32.xxx, but I was wondering if there's a way to reduce the front wheels degradation, because the car is 3s slower after 5~6 laps, this would make me stop 3 times in a 19 laps race.
thak you!

Hi what tire??

Hi praiano!
thak you!

Ok Race soft tires by the laptime. I've check now, the TOE is normal don't eat tires, the LSD too, the only thing is the Loop from cape ring that eat your tires when you overturn the wheel to go fast in it.
Or loose 2 sc by lap ,or take the loop 100%. But it will not compense , the pit stop is very long. So slow down in the loop turn the wheel or DS3 jus the necessary.
Have a good race.

TOYOTA GT-ONE RACE CAR (TS020) `99 //700PP NURB & MAX PP//ONLINE OK

This is my final tune, now the car is ok, easy and fast. It´s still a little rough on retake low speed out corner, but the long gears are helping for this, just take care on throttle .

toyotagtone700pp_zps66fbe20c.jpg

GT4_Toyota_GT_ONE_Race_Car__99_by_murumokirby360_zps19c7ba26.jpg

GT-one.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
But it's not possible to go online with a borrowed car no more ,it seems that it was possible a few month ago...??!! don't remember. But now, no way.

Damn, that sucks! 👎 Well, I tried it last night & the car is SUPERB. Thanks so much. It turns in beautifully with no hint of understeer & holds its line perfectly. (Interesting first 3 gears settings, btw.) I did a 3:23 CLEAN lap on La Sarthe practice run without even trying that hard. (All aids off except ABS @ 1.) Then did a few supercar seasonals just to grind a bit & it is a dream. I have a new favourite car! :lol: :cheers: (Matte black F40 coming your way... ;) )

TOYOTA GT-ONE RACE CAR (TS020) ‘99

The fastest Le Mans Race car GT-ONE Number ONE.

I'm so chuffed you've done this one as well. Good one! In my opinion, this is the most underrated car in GT5. Why they never made it (& the Bentley) premiums, I'll never know!

Damn, that sucks! 👎 Well, I tried it last night & the car is SUPERB. Thanks so much. It turns in beautifully with no hint of understeer & holds its line perfectly. (Interesting first 3 gears settings, btw.) I did a 3:23 CLEAN lap on La Sarthe practice run without even trying that hard. (All aids off except ABS @ 1.) Then did a few supercar seasonals just to grind a bit & it is a dream. I have a new favourite car! :lol: :cheers: (Matte black F40 coming your way... ;) )

I'm so chuffed you've done this one as well. Good one! In my opinion, this is the most underrated car in GT5. Why they never made it (& the Bentley) premiums, I'll never know!

Thanks .Yes it was a big surprise for me too. Now i'll make some money at the seasonal and wait both car appear at UCD. Everybody must have this cars in the garage, impossible not like them.
Have a good day.

AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC ’07 European Car Shootout
OFFLINE ONLY
mazdaracewaylagunaseca3.jpg

Buy new car
Change oil
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon Hood
Fully custom transmition
Clutch:twin plate
Flywheel: Semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Torque Sensing center differential
Carbon drive shaft

Use power limiter to reach the 525 pp.
Power: 384 hp
Weight: 1264 kg
Perf points: 525 pp

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3462(stock)
3- Select top speed at 250 km/h = 155,34 mph
1: 3.705
2: 2.809
3: 2.202
4: 1.781
5: 1.486
6: 1.278

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 238 km/h = 147,9 mph

LSD front 05/30/05
LSD Rear 05/35/05

Center differential 50/50

Ride Height 00/-20

Spring Rate 12.0/12.5
Extension 9/2
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 5/1
Camber 1.5/0.5
Toe -0.08/-0.05

Brake Balance 2/0

Tires: Sport soft / Sport soft

Picture GTTurtle

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hey Praiano,I saw ure making Le Mans cars setups,so I'm going to ask: do you have a Nissan R89C Race Car tune?If not,can u make one?

Hey Praiano,I saw ure making Le Mans cars setups,so I'm going to ask: do you have a Nissan R89C Race Car tune?If not,can u make one?

Yes my friend. I give a quick run with this car from a friend and i've found it very bad. I've tried to make it better with a quick tune but nothing happen. Like the pescarollo Jude car. I'll not tune this. But i would like to test the "nissan R92CP"
This one was so good , i want to check it.
Have a good day.

Back