Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Appreciate your passion. I have used numerous tunes of yours. They are all enjoyable to drive. It seems your driving style and mine are a close match. Every once and a while i find myself tweaking a few settings to suit my style. Some other tuners and my driving style do not match as well. I try their set ups and wonder how the heck they drive around the course and be able to keep it on the track. not yours.

This beast i have been unable to tame, no one seems to have a tune. Do you think you could help me?

Lotus Carlton.

Thanks for this. This is why i say, more tunes available more chance to fit to somebody style. I just try to tune cars that show the way to the driver, a kind of eagerness, i don't like too neutrals cars, when you drive them they don't offer any oportunity to be fun or fast.
I'm tuning some road cars now ,i have the lotus, i'll give a try.

LOTUS CARLTON ‘90

nrburgringnordschleife1o.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1td.jpg

Transmission how to process: This is very important to shift max 6500 RPM for this car. You will spare 8 to 10 seconds on the ring only doing this ,early before the red zone, 6'40"..45" lap ,same as top road cars like M3 for example. Not possible for AT transmission.
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3450 (default)
3- Select top speed at 420 km/h = 261 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2633
2: 1856
3: 1377
4: 1063
5: 0850
6: 0704
After this slect the final gear at 3320

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 410 km/h = 254,8 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 703 hp
weight 1347 kg
perf. Points: 569 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 08/25/10

Ride Height -15/ -05

Spring Rate 12.0/9.0
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/4
Anti-roll bars 5/4

Camber 1.2/1.2
Toe -0.03/0.10

Brake Balance 7/5

tires R3/R3- It was tested with sport soft and OK for who enjoy this.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
I tried out your C6 ZR1 tune, its awesome! Great work. I did however only use Sports soft tires as opposed to Racing Softs, but it was still great nonetheless. I managed to knock off a good ten seconds of my previous ZR1 lap time of the Nurburgring.

I tried out your C6 ZR1 tune, its awesome! Great work. I did however only use Sports soft tires as opposed to Racing Softs, but it was still great nonetheless. I managed to knock off a good ten seconds of my previous ZR1 lap time of the Nurburgring.

Thanks, it ' a very equilibrate chassis but i think you don't use sport soft with all this power...???
Tell me how much do you use and i'll check a fine tune for this tires. LSD and springs must be adapted i think. Just decreased proportionaly, the balance is alwright.

You mean how much horsepower the car has? It has about 778 horspower, on sports soft tires.

You mean how much horsepower the car has? It has about 778 horspower, on sports soft tires.

Sport tires because of less grip don't generate so much force on the chassis during weight transfer. I think less springs / less Anti roll bar / less camber ,will give a better overall balance. More eficient.
Try this and tell me please.
LSD accel also +10points.

Enjoy.

TRy an LSD 12/48/10

Spring Rate 12.6/12.0
Extension 8/5
Compression 5/4
Anti-roll bars 3/2

Camber 1.8/1.5

God spoilers on ferraris are ugly

You're right. But it's much more efficient for the full power version. I have a 458 without spoilers or aerofoils and i'm working on a scuderia like this too.
But it's horrible yes. Just don't look the replay.:)
Try the 458 at 525pp or 550pp ,i love this car.

I got a 458 tuned to the the 9's and that thing sticks with no spoiler, such a gorgeous car. The 599 is a f-ing beast to drive. I gotta try that tune. Lambos on the other hand where born to have spoilers on them

praiano63
Sport tires because of less grip don't generate so much force on the chassis during weight transfer. I think less springs / less Anti roll bar / less camber ,will give a better overall balance. More eficient.
Try this and tell me please.
LSD accel also +10points.

Enjoy.

TRy an LSD 12/48/10

Spring Rate 12.6/12.0
Extension 8/5
Compression 5/4
Anti-roll bars 3/2

Camber 1.8/1.5

Okay thank you, I'll try it later and let you know how it is.

Hi praiano, thanks for your work.

Which turbo did you fit to the Lotus Carlton? The mid range turbo kit gives the biggest power boost.

Hi praiano, thanks for your work.

Which turbo did you fit to the Lotus Carlton? The mid range turbo kit gives the biggest power boost.

Hi. I can't check now ,but i think it was the turbo stage 3 , the full power before the red zone look like turbo 2 you're right, but i don't remember. Will check this tonight.
Have a good day.

Hi Praiano! long ago that I use some of your tunes, truly are very good, the nsx are brutal, great work! really are fun to drive. If possible, when you can, need help with the Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 95, few have done before him, a few days I've been trying but not working well. I've put all the components except the turbo.

Thanks!

Hi Praiano! long ago that I use some of your tunes, truly are very good, the nsx are brutal, great work! really are fun to drive. If possible, when you can, need help with the Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 95, few have done before him, a few days I've been trying but not working well. I've put all the components except the turbo.

Thanks!

Hi ,thanks, i have the eclipse GT tuned in my garage but not published, it was for the FF shootout. Tell me the specs you want, tires, power.... and we can see something for it.
Have a good day

hey my friend ,I want you to set up my gto 5.7 if you have tell me for me to send to you

Hello my friend, what's the difference betwen the HOLDEN COMMODORE SS '04 and the gto 5.7 ?? is there any or only the name ?? OPEL / VAUXHALL/GM/HOLDEN ?????

I have a tune for the HOLDEN COMMODORE SS '04 ...

I'll check tonight.

Hi ,thanks, i have the eclipse GT tuned in my garage but not published, it was for the FF shootout. Tell me the specs you want, tires, power.... and we can see something for it.
Have a good day

Hi Praiano! ok! perfect then, I use the tires r3 and maybe s3, without aero kit, currently has all the improvements except the turbo (363hp), but I do not think I did well to set up the reinforcement of the chassis.

Thanks!

Hi Praiano! ok! perfect then, I use the tires r3 and maybe s3, without aero kit, currently has all the improvements except the turbo (363hp), but I do not think I did well to set up the reinforcement of the chassis.

Thanks!

Sorry i don't have it , mistake, it's a 06 model.... If you want an offline tune ,i can do it if you put on share. For online, this FF are very diferent to tune. And i can't go online with your car.
???So ? que hacemos??

Ferrari 458 Italia '09. Pilot version //sport soft tyres.// ONLINE APPROVED

This is a fantastic car for skilled drivers exploring to the max and for anybody who want to know where stand his own limit and how to go further.

I love to drive this car at lower performance points too, 525pp to 550 pp is the perfect drive, any track.

nrburgringnordschleife2f.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2m.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2j.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1kz.jpg

Tuned to the max power.

Transmission how to process: “OK”
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 5143 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 350 km/h = 217,5 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2984
2: 2147
3: 1632
4: 1310
5: 1078
6: 0910
7: 0788
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 335 km/h = 208,2 mph

Select and tune the final gear to adapt the top speed to the track. Don't touch the top speed again, if not you'll have to set it all again.

Tracks: All around

power 717 hp
weight 1232 kg
perf. points 608

Downforce 0/0

LSD Rear 12/40/14

Ride Height -20/00

Spring Rate 12.8/13.3
Extension 6/1
Compression 4/2
Anti-roll bars 3/1

Camber 2.0/1.7
Toe -0.25/+0.15

Brake Balance 6/4

tires Sport soft / sport soft

Enjoy.​

why sports soft tires?

why sports soft tires?

This one is to race 525 or 550 pp sport soft tires. It's enough for this range of power ,and you'll find a lot of rooms online with people racing with this spec.

Full power it's really a challenge. But you can use it the way you want with the tires you want, it's well balanced for both.

I have another tune with aerofoil and race tires too.

Man, I beleive you. I will just have to Rm the car I already have to the max hp already.

I am saying that when I RM and then install parts, race race race, change oil and over again, I cannot get over 849 hp (even with engine rebuild etc ...). But I can do it if I do not race mod until it hit the max. I dunno.

Thanks for da tunes man, I love it!

DUDE SAME HERE! I got it at 849 and no higher. Also the last 2 gear ratios wont go high enough. Did you do a revision because of the patch update?

This one is to race 525 or 550 pp sport soft tires. It's enough for this range of power ,and you'll find a lot of rooms online with people racing with this spec.

Full power it's really a challenge. But you can use it the way you want with the tires you want, it's well balanced for both.

I have another tune with aerofoil and race tires too.

lol ok weres that one? i just took off my wing and tuned it to ur spec. Also i drove this car with completly stock setup other than me messing with the final gear and top speed a bit and it handled welll (by setup, its tuned to max i mean suspention, lsd, and downforce was stock.

Hi Praiano, I used your tune for the HONDA CR-Z '10 the other night for a specific race online. I got disconnected during the event, but for the time I was there, the car rocked!!! Nice one & thanks! 👍

Hi Praiano, I used your tune for the HONDA CR-Z '10 the other night for a specific race online. I got disconnected during the event, but for the time I was there, the car rocked!!! Nice one & thanks! 👍

Thanks my friend, for a specific race it can be a good car,there is a lot of better FF in 500 pp,but it's a decent car ,can make his job online.
Enjoy the tunes and have a good day.

Thanks for the amazing tunes. The new stratos tune is incredible. Its very stable.

Hi, did you see this Lancia stratos ?? Me too, hard to believe that it was so fast and stable.7'00" on the ring for 500pp it's good, i have to compare with others cars tonight.
But the pleasure to drive it on the ring is so special.... just put the track between the 2 proeminent lights, the front grip is incredible, just make the rest follow... I love this car.
Thank you for that.Have a good day.

Hello my friend, how are you doing? I am looking forward to trying the Stratos. Does it go to 525pp and did you try in at Laguna? ;)

I have a tune I would like you to try for me. I think it is faster than my Pagani for the shootout, but too late to change it. I will send you the tune or the car tonight. I think I might open a small garage for these tunes I have made in the last two weeks.

What did you get from the ticket I sent? Hopefully not a bicycle or a car you already had. I got a Nissan R92C from mine. :) take care...

Back