Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hello my friend, how are you doing? I am looking forward to trying the Stratos. Does it go to 525pp and did you try in at Laguna? ;)

I have a tune I would like you to try for me. I think it is faster than my Pagani for the shootout, but too late to change it. I will send you the tune or the car tonight. I think I might open a small garage for these tunes I have made in the last two weeks.

What did you get from the ticket I sent? Hopefully not a bicycle or a car you already had. I got a Nissan R92C from mine. :) take care...

Hi , the stratos goes to 509 pp only if i remember. But with the ballast at 500 and S2/S3 tires it still fast ,around 1'33". Not enough for the shootout. It's one of my favorite car around the ring with race tires (R2/R3) at 500 pp. Still need to check how fast it is.

Of course, i'll try your tune ,put it on share. Good idea to open a new garage. small or big, it's not a problem, you will not have to break walls anyway, if you want a big garage latter.👍.

I've tested the car you send me. Very fast and easy. But i'll tune it this week end i think. Put the R92C on share too, i would like to try it.

Bye ,have a good day.

regarding the lotus carlton. That was quick. Thank you. I was just able to try it out. Your version was .500 quicker by the second lap than my old tune. I tweaked it some to fit my driving style and was able to drop another .350. Look forward to driving this online against some big name cars. I really feel this car is a sleeper. The shifting at 6500, never would have thought of that. Made a big difference. Appreciate your time for the great tune.

regarding the lotus carlton. That was quick. Thank you. I was just able to try it out. Your version was .500 quicker by the second lap than my old tune. I tweaked it some to fit my driving style and was able to drop another .350. Look forward to driving this online against some big name cars. I really feel this car is a sleeper. The shifting at 6500, never would have thought of that. Made a big difference. Appreciate your time for the great tune.

Thanks. It was a big surprise for me too. It's a very good car for the ring 550 pp. That's the good side of GT5 and all this cars, let everybody entertained. The shifting at 6500 is essential for the turbo 2. Who use AT need to install stage 3 turbo. It's better for them.
It was a real pleasure to do this tune,like all the tune i do ,this is the best part of the game for me.
Have a good night.

Sorry i don't have it , mistake, it's a 06 model.... If you want an offline tune ,i can do it if you put on share. For online, this FF are very diferent to tune. And i can't go online with your car.
???So ? que hacemos??

Hi Praiano! The Lancia Stratos is great, this model always surprised me, no problem regarding the Mitsubishi, I can send you if you want. Would use it for online.

Un saludo!

Hi Praiano! The Lancia Stratos is great, this model always surprised me, no problem regarding the Mitsubishi, I can send you if you want. Would use it for online.

Un saludo!

Hi . Yes,to tune online you need to send it to me, i didn't se it at UCD. Send a FR first and we see this.
Have a good day.

That Stratos tune is just incredible! I initially forgot to put R3's on the back & it was very tail happy. Then I remembered & changed them. What a difference! I also mistakenly put a wing on it & it's a damn leech! You just can't get it loose, even with all aids off! Hammered those supercars on Trial Mt. lol!

Thanks for a great tune, Praino.

That Stratos tune is just incredible! I initially forgot to put R3's on the back & it was very tail happy. Then I remembered & changed them. What a difference! I also mistakenly put a wing on it & it's a damn leech! You just can't get it loose, even with all aids off! Hammered those supercars on Trial Mt. lol!

Thanks for a great tune, Praino.

Thanks my friend.
Yes, this is a special car with a great and unique personality. I love to drive it at the ring because of the 2 lights when out of the body and the huge front grip. I drive with the roof vision and the 2 lights with the road in the middle look like a aiming.Awsome little car.
The Front racing medium / rear racing soft tires are essentials, no wing too. Look better , better for pp and equilibrate tune without.
I want everybody take this car out from their garage, generally people forget this gem and don't remember they have this little awsome bomb in it.
Have a good day.

Hey.. tryed a lot of your tunes... they are GREAT.. was wondering if your not busy if you can tune a Zonda 7.3s for Indy on racing softs.. I tryed for like 2 hours last night and I can't get it to stick the turns at all..

Thanks...

Hey.. tryed a lot of your tunes... they are GREAT.. was wondering if your not busy if you can tune a Zonda 7.3s for Indy on racing softs.. I tryed for like 2 hours last night and I can't get it to stick the turns at all..

Thanks...

Hi. Ok i'll check the car. I have 2 or 3 before but i 'll give a first try to see how it is.
Have a good day.

Thanks my friend.
Yes, this is a special car with a great and unique personality. I love to drive it at the ring because of the 2 lights when out of the body and the huge front grip. I drive with the roof vision and the 2 lights with the road in the middle look like a aiming.Awsome little car.
The Front racing medium / rear racing soft tires are essentials, no wing too. Look better , better for pp and equilibrate tune without.
I want everybody take this car out from their garage, generally people forget this gem and don't remember they have this little awsome bomb in it.
Have a good day.

Yep, she's a real beauty. And with a great sound as well. I'm so glad you highlighted it! :)

praiano63
Sport tires because of less grip don't generate so much force on the chassis during weight transfer. I think less springs / less Anti roll bar / less camber ,will give a better overall balance. More eficient.
Try this and tell me please.
LSD accel also +10points.

Enjoy.

TRy an LSD 12/48/10

Spring Rate 12.6/12.0
Extension 8/5
Compression 5/4
Anti-roll bars 3/2

Camber 1.8/1.5

Nice work on that tune, even better than the last one. I feel that it still understeers a bit to much for my liking, but it's almost perfect.

Nice work on that tune, even better than the last one. I feel that it still understeers a bit to much for my liking, but it's almost perfect.

Thanks, it's a very good car ,a good base, not every car that can support 780 hp on sport soft tires.
It is an allround ,Online & offline tune. So ,if you still have a few understeer ,it's easy to resolve with the ride height.
Actually you have 00/+15. Just test with 00/+05 or 00/00 and check if it's better like this.
Have a good day.

praiano63
Thanks, it's a very good car ,a good base, not every car that can support 780 hp on sport soft tires.
It is an allround ,Online & offline tune. So ,if you still have a few understeer ,it's easy to resolve with the ride height.
Actually you have 00/+15. Just test with 00/+05 or 00/00 and check if it's better like this.
Have a good day.

That's much better, thank you again!

Hello there Praiano, first of all I'm really satisfied with your tunes and I appreciate your hard work into it. It fascinates me even more after I tried your Lancia tune. But I'm having confusions into it. By the term that you put on the tuning Ballast = 56 kg to - 50Does it mean I have to put the ballast all the way to -50? Or is it by putting it to 6 then subtract 50 which goes to 46? Lol this question is kinda stupid but yea, I really want to copy the exact number of your tune to truly experienced the car.

Hello there Praiano, first of all I'm really satisfied with your tunes and I appreciate your hard work into it. It fascinates me even more after I tried your Lancia tune. But I'm having confusions into it. By the term that you put on the tuning Ballast = 56 kg to - 50Does it mean I have to put the ballast all the way to -50? Or is it by putting it to 6 then subtract 50 which goes to 46? Lol this question is kinda stupid but yea, I really want to copy the exact number of your tune to truly experienced the car.

Hi, yes my friend, on the ballast settings you have the weight you want to add, in this case i add 56 kg and the position where you want to put this weight.
For the Lancia i've put this weight on the front of the car, represented by the -50 position ,totaly on the left of the setting panel.

Good drive.

BMW 135i COUPE ‘07// ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1jv.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1d.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1wo.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1a.jpg

Fully tuned with aerokit downforce.no chassis reinforcement

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.077 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 290 km/h = 180,2 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3.610
2: 2.688
3: 2.082
4: 1.666
5: 1.376
6: 1.172

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 276 km/h = 171mph

Tracks: Short track / adapt with final gear to each track (Lower value for more speed)

power 564 hp
weight 1264 kg
perf. Points: 572 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD front 10/32/05

Ride Height -15/-05

Spring Rate 10.2/9.8
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/2
Anti-roll bars 5/2
Camber 0.8/1.4
Toe -0.07/+0.16

Brake Balance 6/4

Tires: Tuned with SPORT SOFT but can use any Racing tires.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
hey Praiano If you are looking for a challenge try tuning the MASSIVE understeer out of a Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07.. I've tried numerous times to get this car to react as well as the 2010 Camaro and 2008 Challenger.

So far all your tunes have worked best for my driving style. I am not a fan of aero, so I have to do some tweaking. But of all the tuners out there your stuff is at the top of the charts.

hey Praiano If you are looking for a challenge try tuning the MASSIVE understeer out of a Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07.. I've tried numerous times to get this car to react as well as the 2010 Camaro and 2008 Challenger.

So far all your tunes have worked best for my driving style. I am not a fan of aero, so I have to do some tweaking. But of all the tuners out there your stuff is at the top of the charts.

Hi, thanks for this. Good my tunes work for you. But they don't work for everybody, that's why there is a lot of tuners,tunes..... to have the choice and select the one fit better.
The mustang ? I have it tuned in my garage, i'll take out the aerofoil ,do a fine tune and publish it in a few days.
Have a good day.

FORD MUSTANG V8 GT COUPE PREMIUM ‘07// ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1k.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1nc.jpg

Fully tuned without aerokit downforce. no chassis reinforcement

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.310 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 350 km/h = 217,5 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.768
2: 2.009
3: 1.525
4: 1.201
5: 0.976
6: 0.821

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 331 km/h = 205,7 mph

Tracks: All track / adapt with final gear to each track

power 715 hp
weight 1321 kg
perf. Points: 568 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD front 12/50/05

Ride Height -20/-25

Spring Rate 12.0/7.0
Extension 10/3
Compression 9/4
Anti-roll bars 3/7
Camber 0.8/1.8
Toe -0.15/+0.18

Brake Balance 6/5

Tires: RACING SOFT TIRES.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
RUF RGT ’00 // 550PP // SPORT & RACING TIRES

Sport soft tires & Gears for the Nordschleife.
rufrgt550ppSSNurb_zps408d2d96.jpg

suzukacircuit28.jpg

Sport soft tires & Gears for shorter tracks
rufrgt550ppSSshort_zps6460074e.jpg

suzukacircuit29.jpg

Racing tires tune just for the fun Online lobby.
rufrgt550ppRXNurb_zpse5922803.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
BMW 2002 TURBO &#8216;73 // 500PP // ONLINE OK

UPDATED TUNE.

nrburgringnordschleife1co.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1pz.jpg

Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Rear aerofoil
No chassis reinforcement.
Ballast = 82 kg to -50 position (full left)

Ecu tuning
Engine 3

Sort intake manifold
Racing air filter

Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter sport
Titanium racing exhaust

High RM turbo 3

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.360 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 330 km/h = 205 mph