Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Mustang svt cobra r? I wishi could get it to turn better

I try to fix this car since a long time,till now my tune make it turn, but the car is very neutral and i'm checking other alternative to let it more alive and sharp.
I think it'll be fixed this week .

Hello friends, good to wake up ,check my garage and see the next mission for me. Ok, put it on share, dr_slump have one also i think. It seems that the one of the shootout drive very well. Good to have it as a reference.

I'll share it in about 1,5 hours :)

Hi Praiano! Como estamos? I've been testing your tune of Amuse S2000 GTi Turbo, is great! but this time I have not installed the chassis reinforcement and so is well. Of course, if the gearbox is not properly adjusted there is nothing to do. Would you like to try it so? It will be ugly but is a beast.

Ahh!, Great tune the BMW 2002, if It had more power ... :sly:, Mine had 357hp

Un saludo!

Hi Praiano! Como estamos? I've been testing your tune of Amuse S2000 GTi Turbo, is great! but this time I have not installed the chassis reinforcement and so is well. Of course, if the gearbox is not properly adjusted there is nothing to do. Would you like to try it so? It will be ugly but is a beast.

Ahh!, Great tune the BMW 2002, if It had more power ... :sly:, Mine had 357hp

Un saludo!

Hi, thanks. What 's happening with gears ?? I think it's an after patch 1.10 gearbox , is there any problem with it?? Any thing i can correct it tonight.

The BMW 2002 is low km only 110 km and i don't drive it after the tune, need to be broken.

Have a good day,um abraço.

Hi, thanks. What 's happening with gears ?? I think it's an after patch 1.10 gearbox , is there any problem with it?? Any thing i can correct it tonight.

The BMW 2002 is low km only 110 km and i don't drive it after the tune, need to be broken.

Have a good day,um abraço.

Are correct, the first time that I drove it, didn't adjust the gearbox, so I said

Hi , check what i've published a few days ago for S4. I think this is the second or third car i can't change anything because for me this is the perfect tune. It happen, just intal the parts, aerokit and set the gears like i show here. This is a dream to drive on the ring, the perfection for me. I don't want to touch this wonder.
👍👍:)

Senior Praiano,

just mentioning you may want to include this on your PAGE 1 list.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5559546&highlight=revelation#post5559546

your Audi S4 '03 (revelation) tune. Many thanks!

Senior Praiano,

just mentioning you may want to include this on your PAGE 1 list.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5559546&highlight=revelation#post5559546

your Audi S4 '03 (revelation) tune. Many thanks!

Hi. Yes ,the stock tune with a new gearbox is perfect for the ring and most of the tracks. It was my second choice for the laguna seca shootout, with a little tune due to the special track , laguna is very special.
I did'nt publish it because i only do a gearbox for the car. But for shure it need a special place in my first page because a lot of people will enjoy this car the way it is. beginners to good drivers.
I will do this, Thanks to remember me.

BMW M3 CSL '03 // ONLINE TUNE OK

1'10" deep forest very agressive car (kart ??)

deepforestraceway17.jpg

deepforestraceway16.jpg

Tuned to the max.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 2000
3- Select top speed at 360 km/h
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1st: 6.007
2nd:4.299
3rd: 3.230
4th: 2.546
5th: 2.093
6th: 1.756

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 333 km/h.

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 499 hp
weight 1153 kg
perf. points 566 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 10/40/05

Ride Height -20/-20

Spring Rate 14.8/11.5
Extension 7/4
Compression 7/5
Anti-roll bars 5/5

Camber 1.8/1.8
Toe -0.16/+0.14

Brake Balance 6/5

tires: R3/R3

Enjoy.

1Gear WHAT ?
6.007 ?

1Gear WHAT ?
6.007 ?

Yes 6.007 !! something wrong?? i can't check now, but it seems ok , with a final at 2000 and top speed at 360 km/h.
Have you diferents numbers?? Possible it need update post patch 1.10 but i will check it later at home.

Anything i will correct it.

transmission how to process:
2- Select final gear at 2000
3- Select top speed at 360 km/h
1st: 6.007
2nd:4.299
3rd: 3.230
4th: 2.546
5th: 2.093
6th: 1.756

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 333 km/h.

Last edited:
Im not that much into football :P
But Thanks :D

Here is the updated gearbox. The other was before the 1,10 patch and at this time i put the FD to mini. But now it' ok. Enjoy.

2- Select final gear at 3.620 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 350 km/h = 218 mph
1st: 3.060
2nd:2.222
3rd: 1.685
4th: 1.327
5th: 1.081
6th: 0.908

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 331 km/h = 206 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

Hey all. I am here today to do a review of two tunes I got last night for my C6 Z06 and the 08 Nissan GT-R. Let me first say that I looked at the example review you would like and I am just not that good of a writer. i'll jut copy and paste. LOL

I'll start off with the ZO6 tune first. I had my own tune on the car when I got this one and I was close and that is the difference between a some what good tuner and a great one. I put the tune on the car and took it out to Cape ring for a test run. Before the car used to push, eat up the tires and was a little loose. Was running 2;38.xxx and was a struggle just to get that.

Now i am running a 2:35.024. So, close to a 4 second drop. I just cant say enough good things about this tune. Very stable, easy to drive and just rotates through the turns with ease. Back end is planted and corner exit is just as smooth.

Now here is the iceing on the cake. The transmission is so smooth when down shifting there was a couple of times rolling into a corner that when I down shifted the transisition from fifth to fourth it was so smooth if I wasn't the one doing the shifting I wouldn't know it even had shifted.

:):):):) Five stars! Wow what a tune.

Note: And the tune was for a lighter and more powerfull car and it was still just amazing. I had to keep it @ 1300 Kg and 500 hp.

Now for the 08 Nissan GT-R. This will be short because it would be just more of the same praise that I gave the ZO6 tune. Again, I cant say enough good things about this setup. The harder you drive this car the more it will reward you. Very forgiving when a mistake is made, easy to drive like it was on a slot car track.

Again, Knocked off almost 3.5 seconds off my time around Suzuka. Well I know I didn't get that technical as far as turn in, corner exit, over or under steer and thats because there is none. Just perfect. it does everthing so well.

At the end of the set up page Praino says how proud he is of this tune. And I say you should be.

:):):) Five stars. Keep up the good work.

Hey all. I am here today to do a review of two tunes I got last night for my C6 Z06 and the 08 Nissan GT-R. Let me first say that I looked at the example review you would like and I am just not that good of a writer. i'll jut copy and paste. LOL

I'll start off with the ZO6 tune first. I had my own tune on the car when I got this one and I was close and that is the difference between a some what good tuner and a great one. I put the tune on the car and took it out to Cape ring for a test run. Before the car used to push, eat up the tires and was a little loose. Was running 2;38.xxx and was a struggle just to get that.

Now i am running a 2:35.024. So, close to a 4 second drop. I just cant say enough good things about this tune. Very stable, easy to drive and just rotates through the turns with ease. Back end is planted and corner exit is just as smooth.

Now here is the iceing on the cake. The transmission is so smooth when down shifting there was a couple of times rolling into a corner that when I down shifted the transisition from fifth to fourth it was so smooth if I wasn't the one doing the shifting I wouldn't know it even had shifted.

:):):):) Five stars! Wow what a tune.

Note: And the tune was for a lighter and more powerfull car and it was still just amazing. I had to keep it @ 1300 Kg and 500 hp.

Now for the 08 Nissan GT-R. This will be short because it would be just more of the same praise that I gave the ZO6 tune. Again, I cant say enough good things about this setup. The harder you drive this car the more it will reward you. Very forgiving when a mistake is made, easy to drive like it was on a slot car track.

Again, Knocked off almost 3.5 seconds off my time around Suzuka. Well I know I didn't get that technical as far as turn in, corner exit, over or under steer and thats because there is none. Just perfect. it does everthing so well.

At the end of the set up page Praino says how proud he is of this tune. And I say you should be.

Hi, thanks for this review, you choose two excelents cars that i'm very proud yes. There is some other few like this. Let say 20% of my tunes.
Happy if it help you and some people around here to enjoy the game and make better lap times. Cape ring is a very special track that need special tunes, i don't drive there a lot , perhaps some of my cars need to be adapted for this track.
Thanks a lot for this revue, feel free to ask me if you need any specials adaptations one of this days. Just send me a PM and ask me.
Have a good night.

Hi, thanks for this review, you choose two excelents cars that i'm very proud yes. There is some other few like this. Let say 20% of my tunes.
Happy if it help you and some people around here to enjoy the game and make better lap times. Cape ring is a very special track that need special tunes, i don't drive there a lot , perhaps some of my cars need to be adapted for this track.
Thanks a lot for this revue, feel free to ask me if you need any specials adaptations one of this days. Just send me a PM and ask me.
Have a good night.

Thank you. You too.

The MCLAREN MP4 was with the old gears before patch 1.10. so it was wrong , i have corrected now .here is it. the thread also is correct now.

2- Select final gear at 3600 .
3- Select top speed at 390 km/h = 242,3 mph
1: 3607
2: 2546
3: 1906
4: 1513
5: 1231
6: 1029
7: 0884
It give a top speed above on the right of 372 kmh = 231,2 mph

Select and tune the final gear to adapt the top speed to the track. Don't touch the top speed again, if not you'll have to set it all again.

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R (R33) ‘97 // ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1i.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1w.jpg

Weight reduction 3
Weight window reduction
Engine tuning stage 3
Ecu tuning
Sport exhaust manifold
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Turbo stage 3
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titaium racing exhaust
no chassis reinforcement.

Full customizable transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4.111 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 360 km/h =224 mph
1: 2.796
2: 2.021
3: 1.531
4: 1.201
5: 0.974
6: 0.817

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 340 km/h = 211 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 687 hp
weight 1244 kg
perf. Points: 585 pp or 596 wit aero wing

Downforce 00/08 stock wing or 00/28 shopauto wing
aerofoil.jpg

LSD front 08/35/05
LSD rear 12/38/08
Center diferential: 45/55

Ride Height -05/-10

Spring Rate 9.0/11.0
Extension 7/8
Compression 7/8
Anti-roll bars 4/5
Camber 1.8/1.6
Toe -0.05/+0.10

Brake Balance 7/4

Tires: Racing soft /Racing soft

Enjoy.

Last edited:
23 sent. Hopefully a brand new Suzuki Escudo will fall into your garage. This is my way to say thanks. Thanks for the FTO for the Harvey Wallbangers FF Challenge. Thanks for the tunes that are fantastic. Thanks for making GT5 more enjoyable for me.

23 sent. Hopefully a brand new Suzuki Escudo will fall into your garage. This is my way to say thanks. Thanks for the FTO for the Harvey Wallbangers FF Challenge. Thanks for the tunes that are fantastic. Thanks for making GT5 more enjoyable for me.

Thanks a lot my friend, you're welcome. I recieve the ticket 23, unfortunatly another BMW V12 race. My second ...hahaha no escudo for the moment. But we have time. Thanks again.

I'll share it in about 1,5 hours :)

Hi Praiano. Apologies! When I got home & fired my system up, I had a 'corrupted data' issue on my system. I wasn't able to go online the whole night. :grumpy: As luck would have it, I left my laptop at work, so I also couldn't post that I would not be able to share the Miura. I'm going to try & get things sorted today & if I can, I'll share the car later.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano. Apologies! When I got home & fired my system up, I had a 'corrupted data' issue on my system. I wasn't able to go online the whole night. :grumpy: As luck would have it, I left my laptop at work, so I also couldn't post that I would not be able to share the Muira. I'm going to try & get things sorted today & if I can, I'll share the car later.

Don't worry ,no rush my friend.

I don't know ,this is the good gears settings and in red the old one. Impossible. It was OK ,PD change something in the last update and mess all this again. I' am affraid it will happen with some others. I'm 100% shure that this settings were goods before loading this last update yesterday.

1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.077 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 290 km/h = 180,2 mph
1: 3.610
2: 2.688
3: 2.082
4: 1.666
5: 1.376
6: 1.172

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 276 km/h = 171mph

BAD OLD SETTINGS: Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.077 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 290 km/h = 180,2 mph
1: 3.267
2: 2.433
3: 1.883
4: 1.506
5: 1.245
6: 1.061

I meant 'Say Please!'

Sorry if there was a confusion.

No my friend this is not a confusion , or yes it seems that there is a confusion but i don't identify the kind of problem. I think the last PD update mess again with only some gearsboxes. AGAIN.

But it's not with you or nobody else, sorry .

What is the link for this tune? I can't find it on page 1.

Latest Posts

Back