Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hi Praiano, I noticed you have a Z06 (non-RM) tune, which is great, I've been looking for this!

Would you recommend using the same tuning (suspension, LSD, transmission) for a 550pp Z06? (that is, without the aero, weight reduction, etc.) I really like using this car at stock weight/power+ECU in 550pp races online.

Hi Praiano, I noticed you have a Z06 (non-RM) tune, which is great, I've been looking for this!

Would you recommend using the same tuning (suspension, LSD, transmission) for a 550pp Z06? (that is, without the aero, weight reduction, etc.) I really like using this car at stock weight/power+ECU in 550pp races online.

Hello my friend, with this tune it's not a problem to reduce the power, increasing perhaps will be. I think it can support sport tires also without a lot of changes. But, the problem is the stock weight. Did you test it?? I don't know, need to check first. I'll tell you later at night.
Have a good day ....or night.

Hello my friend, with this tune it's not a problem to reduce the power, increasing perhaps will be. I think it can support sport tires also without a lot of changes. But, the problem is the stock weight. Did you test it?? I don't know, need to check first. I'll tell you later at night.
Have a good day ....or night.

Thanks, I can't test it right now but I'll give it a try tonight compared to my own minor tuning and let you know :)

PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 EVOLUTION 2 RALLY CAR ‘86 //ARI VATANEN TRIBUTE

eigernordwandshorttracko.jpg

205turbo16ev2RC.jpg

eigernordwandshorttracks.jpg

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hi, I tested your Toyota GT1 and Sauber Mercedes tunes in the new seasonals. Both are pretty good, but as often I wonder about the chassis reinforcments.
I didn't install on the Toyota but I did on the Merc and as expected its a lot more stable with this.
However, I couldn't set the transmission on the Merc as its not up to date anymore... only increased top speed with final gear.

No complaints, just giving some feedback. Don't know if it helps, I learned a lot reading this thread, thanks for the great work once again praiano, keep it up! 👍

PS. The Sauber was faster, DS3 user all aids off except ABS 1.

Last edited:
Hi, I tested your Toyota GT1 and Sauber Mercedes tunes in the new seasonals. Both are pretty good, but as often I wonder about the chassis reinforcments.
I didn't install on the Toyota but I did on the Merc and as expected its a lot more stable with this.
However, I couldn't set the transmission on the Merc as its not up to date anymore... only increased top speed with final gear.

No complaints, just giving some feedback. Don't know if it helps, I learned a lot reading this thread, thanks for the great work once again praiano, keep it up! 👍

PS. The Sauber was faster, DS3 user all aids off except ABS 1.

Hi, thanks to advise me here is it. For the chassis reinforcement it's like a poker game, you can't take it out, it's 100% bad for FF but sometimes it's benefic for some cars that shows a lot of oversteer . So when i don't have problems ,when i do a normal time on my references times for a certain pp and if i can correct the car with only the others settings parameters , i don't use. On my old mercedes i have one. i just don't use on my recents cars and i tune the news without.

Thanks again and have a good day.

mercedes sauber gears update

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2900
3- Select top speed at 470 km/h = 292 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2344
2: 1603
3: 1151
4: 0866
5: 0676

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 426 km/h = 265 mph

Had more of a play with the Caterham and I have found with your tune that if I drop the back from 10 to 8 its is more responsive in the corners, apart from it drifting if you put the power on too soon. However this suits my style much better and after a play with the gears again, I have to say I now love the car and its just as it should be.. Thanx for the help and anythime you want to meet online and have a race or to even swap tunes feel free to add me..

Thanx again..

Bog

Had more of a play with the Caterham and I have found with your tune that if I drop the back from 10 to 8 its is more responsive in the corners, apart from it drifting if you put the power on too soon. However this suits my style much better and after a play with the gears again, I have to say I now love the car and its just as it should be.. Thanx for the help and anythime you want to meet online and have a race or to even swap tunes feel free to add me..

Thanx again..

Bog

Thanks , i'll test this too. My tunes are only bases ,it' god to do like you do and adapt to your own style. I'll add your PSN later at home. Let's race some goods cars. 👍:)
Have a good day.

Ah, you've been practising up for the oncoming shootout I'll be doing then? :D Actually come to think of it I could use Eiger Nordwand for one of the test tracks for it :eek: Thanks Praiano for that useful...picture :lol: Seriously though I think I might wanna try it later. Don't have the 205 Evo 2 though and though I'm getting a Historic Rally Car ticket I need to get my Nissan Bluebird with it :indiff:

Ah, you've been practising up for the oncoming shootout I'll be doing then? :D Actually come to think of it I could use Eiger Nordwand for one of the test tracks for it :eek: Thanks Praiano for that useful...picture :lol: Seriously though I think I might wanna try it later. Don't have the 205 Evo 2 though and though I'm getting a Historic Rally Car ticket I need to get my Nissan Bluebird with it :indiff:
Think I have an extra 205 EVO 2 I can send you. Will check when I get home. I'm also looking forward to trying this tune.:D

Think I have an extra 205 EVO 2 I can send you. Will check when I get home. I'm also looking forward to trying this tune.:D

You can't send it. That's why I didn't collect it for prize giving. Although I still have a 0/0 Delta S4 that is annoyingly lying around but I can't give that as a prize either :grumpy: The one rally car I have left in my garage with any miles at all is my Stratos, and that was the prize Stratos. The Delta S4 I got from the Historic Rally Car ticket by getting it the proper way, I had to get rid of my old one since it was effectively made useless. :(

I can have it set up for share but that won't work for online and I can't buy parts for it anyway. :indiff:

Are you thinking about a Rally car shootout ??? Good ,very good , i like the idea. I'm going to put the 205 on share later in the afternoon, it's 10:47 am here. Send me a FR if you are not in my friend list allready, don't remember sorry. Eiger is very special ,special tune one track oriented, but it's easy for anybody with different driving skills to make regulars laps times. This is a good point for any shootout. For exemple, on Eiger ,if you do a lap 1'02"xxx, if you don't make a big mistake in your lap, you'll be able to make a sequence of 10 laps in the same half second up or down 1'02"xxx. So like this the tune can speak, really.
Have a good day.

praiano63
Are you thinking about a Rally car shootout ??? Good ,very good , i like the idea. I'm going to put the 205 on share later in the afternoon, it's 10:47 am here. Send me a FR if you are not in my friend list allready, don't remember sorry. Eiger is very special ,special tune one track oriented, but it's easy for anybody with different driving skills to make regulars laps times. This is a good point for any shootout. For exemple, on Eiger ,if you do a lap 1'02"xxx, if you don't make a big mistake in your lap, you'll be able to make a sequence of 10 laps in the same half second up or down 1'02"xxx. So like this the tune can speak, really.
Have a good day.

Well...sort of. Not actual rally cars but road cars that are to be built for rally. You only get one tune for all 3 surfaces and you don't even choose the car. You get a rally base car ticket that will choose for you instead. I'll send an FR tomorrow since I won't be able to get on my PS3 till then. ;) Eiger in this game seems to be the only real tarmac based rally style circuit, but it's only 1.5 miles long so to get a rally style time you have to do about 13 miles, or 8-ish laps. :indiff: Thank god we have Toscana tracks to save us some effort on that. I'm thinking about how many customs to use for it since I need 3 tracks for the shootout for all the surfaces. However there are 3 OK ones for each by default - Eiger Short, Eiger K Trail and Chamomix (all situated within France/Switzerland coincidentally :D) but a custom track would add diversity to it. I don't know how many to use though :indiff:

Well...sort of. Not actual rally cars but road cars that are to be built for rally. You only get one tune for all 3 surfaces and you don't even choose the car. You get a rally base car ticket that will choose for you instead. I'll send an FR tomorrow since I won't be able to get on my PS3 till then. ;) Eiger in this game seems to be the only real tarmac based rally style circuit, but it's only 1.5 miles long so to get a rally style time you have to do about 13 miles, or 8-ish laps. :indiff: Thank god we have Toscana tracks to save us some effort on that. I'm thinking about how many customs to use for it since I need 3 tracks for the shootout for all the surfaces. However there are 3 OK ones for each by default - Eiger Short, Eiger K Trail and Chamomix (all situated within France/Switzerland coincidentally :D) but a custom track would add diversity to it. I don't know how many to use though :indiff:
Trial Mountain or Deep Forest seem like they would be decent tarmac rally tracks...unless you are mainly looking at the series of very tight hairpin curves that only Eiger short track has.

Oh and nothing against created tracks but I would suggest keeping them to a minimum so its easier to tune and test drive on.

Finally are you selecting what car ticket to send to each tuner or is there an actual rally base car only ticket that will randomly award a car to each tuner.
Last if your sending tickets to every tuner you may want to go ahead and announce your Shootout now since it will take you like twenty days to send out the tickets.

Last edited:
Hi, send me a FR and let your car on share.I'll see what i can do. I love this GT cars, don't think there is a big diference with same models/same year. But in this case i don't have any '01 NSX to test.
Have a good day.

Hi Praiano,

Sorry to keep you waiting, but i was on vacation.
I added you on psn, my id is sAINT_082 and I share the nsx 01 as we speak.

Sorry for my english and thanks

PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 EVOLUTION 2 RALLY CAR ‘86

is on share.👍

praiano63
Hi, thanks to advise me here is it. For the chassis reinforcement it's like a poker game, you can't take it out, it's 100% bad for FF but sometimes it's benefic for some cars that shows a lot of oversteer . So when i don't have problems ,when i do a normal time on my references times for a certain pp and if i can correct the car with only the others settings parameters , i don't use. On my old mercedes i have one. i just don't use on my recents cars and i tune the news without.

Thanks again and have a good day.

mercedes sauber gears update

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2900
3- Select top speed at 470 km/h = 292 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2344
2: 1603
3: 1151
4: 0866
5: 0676

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 426 km/h = 265 mph

Youre welcome. 👍 Agreed on the reinforcement, it can mess up a tune sometimes. Altho if I remember correctly in GT3/4 I ended up using it on almost all cars as it simply allowed for better lap times.

Ok, about the Sauber transmission... I can't set these numbers no matter what I try, its impossible. :-!
Its ok... no big problem just i'd want to know what's causing this.

Did you ever think of reinstalling your GT5 game data? Maybe something wrong, idk.
:-S

Last edited:
Youre welcome. 👍 Agreed on the reinforcement, it can mess up a tune sometimes. Altho if I remember correctly in GT3/4 I ended up using it on almost all cars as it simply allowed for better lap times.

Ok, about the Sauber transmission... I can't set these numbers no matter what I try, its impossible. :-!
Its ok... no big problem just i'd want to know what's causing this.

Did you ever think of reinstalling your GT5 game data? Maybe something wrong, idk.
:-S

Hi, i know, it happen since one week ago, don't know why, but my PS3 is a new slim, the other one broke and all the games datas are news.
It's only the gears. Do like the way i explain here downside. i never care about ratios number, i do it visualy. Do it ,it will stay good, you'll see.

Have a good night.

Final gear don't need to fix first ,i use the stock to begin.

1- select a max speed 20 mph above your max speed (+- ,don't need to be exact, you'll fine tune later)

2-Spread the gears like it's showed on the picture (5/6 or 7 gearboxes) begining by the last gear, it will show at the upper right your max speed (not exactly, always above 10 to 20 mph the one you can really reach.)

3-After this, yours gears are OK , don't need to set anything else , just the final drive to adapt your max speed to the track. (don't set again max speed cursor if not you'll reset all and will have to do all this again)

Other fine tuning on intermediary gears are possible for specific tracks ,but generally it's ok like this. Only for some people looking for perfection....👍

That's all. Simple :) Enjoy.

gearssettings2.jpg

HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

NEW UPDATE 2.09

nsx-JGTC01-loctite-500-side_zps0fc8070c.jpg

Nurburgring tune.

hondaloctitemugen01-600pp_zpsdc38ccda.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
XDesperado67
Trial Mountain or Deep Forest seem like they would be decent tarmac rally tracks...unless you are mainly looking at the series of very tight hairpin curves that only Eiger short track has.

Oh and nothing against created tracks but I would suggest keeping them to a minimum so its easier to tune and test drive on.

Finally are you selecting what car ticket to send to each tuner or is there an actual rally base car only ticket that will randomly award a car to each tuner.
Last if your sending tickets to every tuner you may want to go ahead and announce your Shootout now since it will take you like twenty days to send out the tickets.

Trial Mountain and Deep Forest are more legitimate tracks to me, Eiger looks more like a rally stage. I'm thinking of doing one custom tarmac 4.75-ish mile Toscana track to match the other two circuits I will be using. The rally base ticket is the one I'm sending to everyone to determine the car yes. I'm mostly ready but CSL wanted to go ahead with his shootout first and I let him. He said he'd start it soon after the current one ends today. ;) And I'm thinking of getting some helpers to help give out tickets (probably 2 of the testers).

TOYOTA MR2 1600 G-LIMITED SUPER CHARGER '86 // 450PP // SPORT HARD

This car have a rear foil ,no like on the picture.

To race the 3 generations of MR2 set them at this PP level to be competitive against each others , using only the power limiter to bring it down or UP depending of the model.

-TOYOTA MR2 1600 GLIMITED SUPER CHARGER (450PP)= 462PP = PL 100%
-TOYOTA MR2 G-LIMITED '97 (450PP) = 440PP= PL 87.3%
-TOYOTA MR-S V EDITION (6MT) '02 (450PP) = 445PP= PL 86.9%

mazdaracewaylagunaseca3y.jpg

85jr.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°​

Last edited:
it seems that your tunes are extremely low slung. Am I the fist one to notice this, or is it because his photos of his cars are driving in certain conditions to lower the car with down force.

it seems that your tunes are extremely low slung. Am I the fist one to notice this, or is it because his photos of his cars are driving in certain conditions to lower the car with down force.

Hi , don't know exactly what's " low slung" but if it's low ride height, yes they are. Not extremely low, but it's better for stability and grip, i tune all of them online on several kind of tracks, including bumpy roads like Nurburgring and Trial mountain. If it was too low they 'll not be able perhaps to be fast on this kind of tracks, but they are .

Just drive them to have a better idea, the picture are just for the show.....:)👍
Enjoy.

I have the GT-R gt500 stealth in my garage. Been looking and there's no setting for it, so I took your gt-r lm concept setting (for the pp similarities) and it worked like a charm. Now it's a joy driving that car, many thanks for your tuning time.

I have the GT-R gt500 stealth in my garage. Been looking and there's no setting for it, so I took your gt-r lm concept setting (for the pp similarities) and it worked like a charm. Now it's a joy driving that car, many thanks for your tuning time.

Very good , good to know it work, i will remember this. So have fun and enjoy the tune.
Have a good night

Olá praiano!
May I make a request? :)
I need a 4WD 600hp car, what you have?
Maybe a version of the shootout R8?
Tires R3, and free weight.
Thanks!

Olá praiano!
May I make a request? :)
I need a 4WD 600hp car, what you have?
Maybe a version of the shootout R8?
Tires R3, and free weight.
Thanks!

I have already sent an AUDI LE MANS QUATRO for the new shootout Indianapolis, it's a monster, but can't max it with engine3 for 600 pp, i need to open a new account and share it from this account. If you want another i can check the Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09 .if you want.

Tell me ,i do it quickly for you.

Back