Renown Tuning Unleashed ™

Second request I've gotten for the very same reason.

Very well then. I, on the other hand, am still leaving next month but the thread won't.

I'll still be filling any requests made before the noted deadline next month, but I won't be filling any of them until I pick up a new controller. I need to return to my PS3 copy because that's where everything is, readily available. I can run any championship needed to tune the remaining cars I've been wanting to for a while, and there's still the matter of no request going unfilled.

Considering that I may not even be leaving next month...or at least not as soon as mentioned.

May I suggest the GT3 and GT1 championships... Not only fun, great cars wait for you in the end ;) ;) :D

BTW, I had trouble finding the Speedhunters SLS AMG tune. "Search this thread" button is not my friend :( so I went page by page to find it here.

Being so much better than the other versions in-game it can't go unnoticed. Please add this one to the OP. It'll avoid future requests.

I thought I did add it?

Ah well, time to look through the OP again.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:
musomaniak Senior Member Online Now!
Hi T12 , would it be possible to do a tune on a Lancia Delta Hf no more than 499 pi please .I've looked for a tune for it on here but can't find one . Much appreciated .

posted this request on Aug 2nd , any chance ????

Big bad boris83
Does anyone have a tune for the 370z z34 works converted or c class? Any help appreciated! Lol

Or B class :) i find this car is way too slow n boat like (sorry if there is one, none of the links work for me on my iphone)

Alright, so I've finally gotten to it. T-12 and the others, could you make some tunes for these cars?
Nissan Silvia (S15) with R34 motor
Nissan 200SX (S14)
Nissan 200SX with S15 motor
Nissan 240SX
Nissan 240SX with S15 motor
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 with GT-R V6
Mazda RX-7 with 3 Rotor swap

Thanks in advance!

I only want one car, and it is a ledgend, the Austin Cooper S. I dont mind when it is done. (If possible, could u tune it on a wheel, i use the G27)

Terronium-12 please, please do a version 2 for porsche 911 gt2 , the current version its ok but i can't reach more than 277 km/h the car is slow

Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster, HP Edition "Torrential Wind"

NOTE: You can likely get away with adjusting the ride height and the front/rear downforce, such wasn't tested for this tune.

PI Rating: A-2070

Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 41.00
R. Tire Pressure - 37.00
Brake Balance - 50.00
Brake Pressure - 15.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 19.00
Caster Angle - 12.00
F. Toe Angle - 24.00
R. Toe Angle - 27.00
F. Camber - 18.00
R. Camber - 15.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 5.00
R. Ride Height - 5.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 11.00
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - 7.00
L. Slip Preload - 4.00
Visco Electronic Lock - 4.00

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 10.00
R. Downforce - 10.00

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 5.00
R. Sway Bar - 2.00
F. Spring Rate - 3.00
R. Spring Rate - 2.00
F. Bump Stop - 5.00
R. Bump Stop - 2.00

Dampers

F. Damper Fast Bump - 0.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 1.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 3.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 5.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 0.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 2.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 1.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 1.00

Drivetrain

Final - 4.00
1st - 1.00 [Actual: 10.50]
2nd - 2.00 [Actual: 7.43]
3rd - 2.00 [Actual: 5.09]
4th - 2.00 [Actual: 3.97]
5th - 2.00 [Actual: 3.35]
6th - 2.00 [Actual: 2.65]

Disclaimer: Would you believe me if I told you the following time was not only a sloppy one, but the result of me having not tinkered with a DS3 for a few months? Fastest lap at London River: 1:11.974 (S).

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

You know what? I'm going to go ahead and forego the whole thing I mentioned a few posts back as well as mentioning it in the OP. However, come October 11th I will be parting ways with this as I'll be moving onto another game (Forza 4, if you didn't know) but I'll leave the thread open and update the "RT Moderation" section as necessary.

I've done way too much to just close this thread. :lol:

I just want to ask you one thing, T-12.

With all of this tuning business, did you ever find time to even enjoy Shift 2?

Yes and no.

Why do you think so many requests haven't been filled? I haven't done the championships to unlock them. Either that, or other requests were filled first, the car aggravated the living hell out of me, or I was improving a previous tune. :P

Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster, HP Edition "Torrential Wind"

NOTE: You can likely get away with adjusting the ride height and the front/rear downforce, such wasn't tested for this tune.

Disclaimer: Would you believe me if I told you the following time was not only a sloppy one, but the result of me having not tinkered with a DS3 for a few months? Fastest lap at London River: 1:11.974 (S).

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

Thanks for this one and yes, I believe you because I'm wondering how it'll be to play after more than a week of absence...:nervous:

In a hacked PS3 maybe... Or if you have a friend nearby willing to transfer his account temporarily to our PS3. I can't think of any other way.

Does that mean SumoPower Nissan GT1 will suffer from the same problem?

I'd like those two actually but I can't ask for more than what you have done so far.

About the Cinque, i drove it so much stock I'm having a hard time adjusting to it with your tune :D butI must tell you its much better from that :ill: understeer.

In a hacked PS3 maybe... Or if you have a friend nearby willing to transfer his account temporarily to our PS3. I can't think of any other way.

Does that mean SumoPower Nissan GT1 will suffer from the same problem?

I'd like those two actually but I can't ask for more than what you have done so far.

About the Cinque, i drove it so much stock I'm having a hard time adjusting to it with your tune :D butI must tell you its much better from that :ill: understeer.

That's unlikely, haven't started GT1 yet.

I'll probably redo the GT3 races again, but I won't ever be using the DBRS9. Just how many things did that patch screw up? :odd:

The Aston is as it always was I guess... Not a problem to me though because my favourites in GT3 category are the Gallardo, Z4 and Ford GT and those are working nicely :)

Back