Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
hello my friend , tell me how I can make my camaro z28 67 car 530 pp ss tyres easy to drive like my viper concept ss tyres 530 pp I cant do it what a diference, jajaja

hello my friend , tell me how I can make my camaro z28 67 car 530 pp ss tyres easy to drive like my viper concept ss tyres 530 pp I cant do it what a diference, jajaja

Hi, those 2 cars are too different, the only way you can match one with the other +-,depending of weight repartition that i can't check now, is playing with ballast position and the power of the car for the 530 pp.
I have no time to check this now, i'm involved with the actual shootout. But try this , put 100 kg ballast on the camaro z28 67, and moove it front or back to see what happen.Basing yourself on the actual tune, increase and decrease proportionnaly Fr and Rr springs and dampers depending where you moove the ballast. Just play with it and feel the car, with the viper concept in your mind.
This is a good method, have fun.

Hi Praiano. All your tunes are great,me like it a lot. Thanks for those mate,would you tune the Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94 tuned to the max? Thanks in advance.

Hi Praiano. All your tunes are great,me like it a lot. Thanks for those mate,would you tune the Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94 tuned to the max? Thanks in advance.

Hello, you're welcome. The astra ? i'm on it since a few days, but i'm busy with the Indyshootout for the moment. Perhaps tomorrow i finish it, let see.

Have a good week-end.

It's 631 hp
1000 kg
641 pp

Here is a new Update of my earlier HONDA NSX TYPE R '02 , it's online and offline OK, i've tested it on more than 10 differents tracks (Oval too,haha ,shootout syndrome) and now there is everything i've learn this last monthes in this car. I'm very proud of it, this is the way i like a car ,very performant , sharp, not nasty and with who you can learn any driving skill , since a beginner to an experienced pilot. No more blablabla, try it and it will tell you everything by itself.

HONDA NSX TYPE R '02 // ONLINE OK

tsukubacircuit1lc.jpg

tsukubacircuitfk.jpg

tsukubacircuit2p.jpg

Tuned to the max , all tracks Online or Offline.

Weight reduction 3
window weight reduction
Carbon hood
Chassis reinforcement. (Old car, it had one allready ,but it's ok for NSX)
Aerodynamic kit
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning 3
Sport intake manifold
Racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titanium racing exhaust

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- final gear at 4.235
3- Select top speed at 350 km/h = 217 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.851
2: 2.026
3: 1.540
4: 1.212
5: 0.986
6: 0.829

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 337 km/h = 209 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 458 hp
weight 1051 kg
perf. points 559 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 14/24/08

Ride Height -25/-20

Spring Rate 12.8/10.2
Extension 9/8
Compression 8/7
Anti-roll bars 1/2

Camber 2.0/2.2
Toe +0.08/+0.10

Brake Balance 8/6
tires: Sport soft tires.

Enjoy.

Would it be OK with turing down the power limiter to get 550pp? On the NSX-R..

Don't need to, i don't remember exactly what part, but when you take it out it's exactly 550 pp, i think the air filter or intake manifold.

Can use the power limiter but just to set exactly the pp. In this case there is another way to do it.

👍👍

Hi prainio I been a seasoned gt racer for years and a amateur racer myself for various racing clubs in the country.
I usually tune my own cars but lately to give me a challenge trucks and nascarss to beat online fan boys lol

Do you mind I test your setups? As a independent verification of your great work?
Not sure of the procedures here but I usually like to do quay runs followed by race sims.
Do we just feedback you the results here?

Last edited:
Hi prainio I been a seasoned gt racer for years and a amateur racer myself for various racing clubs in the country.
I usually tune my own cars but lately to give me a challenge trucks and nascarss to beat online fan boys lol

Do you mind I test your setups? As a independent verification of your great work?
Not sure of the procedures here but I usually like to do quay runs followed by race sims.
Do we just feedback you the results here?

Hi , good night. No ,there is no specials rules. Just choose and test the car you want. After the test make a post ,like a test drive report, short and direct, that's all.
Just need to know that my tunes are mostly allaround, make to fit most of the people any skills. They were tuned on Suzuka first allways and several tracks including the ring.
Still a few gearboxes don't correspond with some tunes, because of the last patch 1.10. I'm doing all this again slowly.
Feel free to discover and test any car you want, feedback is allways welcome.
I think there is no bad tunes,some tunes are mediums, others are goods and i'm very proud of a few of them.
Have a good night.

Praiano,

I just wanted to say thank you for enticing me to begin tuning cars without chassis reinforcement. I had bought it for every car up until a few weeks ago, when I discovered your garage and your philosophy on not using chassis reinforcment and you have converted me.

Just today I ran the last race of the season in the Cappuccino Cup, my third Cappuccino series, and won for the first time, after at least half a dozen second places. I parked my reinforced chassis in the garage and whipped out my non-reinforced chassis and it was fantastic on Autumn Ring Mini. It was about a half second faster than the reinforced version but perhaps more importantly, it was very consistent. I did at least 25 of the 35 laps within 2/10ths of each other.

Thanks again!!

PS If you're interested in tuning it, the Suzuki Cappuccino is a very difficult car to tune, and I ended up with some pretty wacky suspension settings to get it to turn and keep the rear end under control. I can send you my non-reinforced version as a gift if you want to give it a spin.

Praiano,

I just wanted to say thank you for enticing me to begin tuning cars without chassis reinforcement. I had bought it for every car up until a few weeks ago, when I discovered your garage and your philosophy on not using chassis reinforcment and you have converted me.

Just today I ran the last race of the season in the Cappuccino Cup, my third Cappuccino series, and won for the first time, after at least half a dozen second places. I parked my reinforced chassis in the garage and whipped out my non-reinforced chassis and it was fantastic on Autumn Ring Mini. It was about a half second faster than the reinforced version but perhaps more importantly, it was very consistent. I did at least 25 of the 35 laps within 2/10ths of each other.

Thanks again!!

PS If you're interested in tuning it, the Suzuki Cappuccino is a very difficult car to tune, and I ended up with some pretty wacky suspension settings to get it to turn and keep the rear end under control. I can send you my non-reinforced version as a gift if you want to give it a spin.

Haha, after my "Philosophy" and your "convertion" , i can get some money with this ?? How do i call the sect ? The "no reinforced abducted ring masters" ??
No serious, for some cars if it don't make it better ,it don't make it worth.
I don't use anymore ,but today for example, i make an upgrade to my NSX '02 and it have one , old car, and i let it like this ,it work very well ,the car is fantastic. I'll not buy again all my cars, only the one that i'm not satisfy and suspect it is because of it, like when you have to apply radical settings to correct a suspect understeer.
For the cappucino, i don't know, i've tune one for the ring shootout, the copen was much more faster, the avanzatto too.
i don't know well those cars, for the moment i'm involved with the Indy shootout 600 pp. it's very good and i don't have time to tune anything.

Take care of yours blood vessels my friend , good night....

Dear Senior Praiano,

I appreciate and admire your tunes, and dedication to community,

please consider adding , and finetuning This car I have won 1st place in new Seasonal: (real circuit tour)
==> Nürburging Nordschleife 24H / 1lap event , surprisingly , using:

2010 Tony Stewart #14 Impala (from Chevrolet Dearlership)

I hope you are pleasantly surprised, in a good way, by its handling, as I am

I have tuned it to my success as follows:

892HP , 1565KG , 657pp , used so far 350km

(I came in 1st in Nur and Laguna Seca, against (Computer AI )==> Toyota GT Racecar, with Audi R8 and Sauber just in behind them)

Aero: FR: 50 , Rear: 68
Transmission: Tuned to your special Formula :)

Reset Default,
Choose Top Speed 360 km
Stock FD: 3.500
Set Gears as follows:
1st - move all left to 2.159
2nd - 1.653
3rd - 1.300
4th - move all right to 1.061
New top shows 330 km/hr
Adjust FD to track, I chose new lower value, approx 3.375 (which will raise top speed on track)

LSD - I didn't experiment much, but this works very nice so far:
IT - 14 , Accel - 23, Decel - 23

Suspension:

RH +4 / +5
SR 13.0 / 11.5
DE 3 / 8
DC 4 / 7
ARB 5 / 5
CAM 2.2 / 2.4
TOE -.08 / +.25

Brake Bal : 6 / 4
Tires R3

Only ABS 1, all others 0/off, Logitech G25 - MT

Forgive me for posting on your space, but I think this car would make a formidable addition to your amazing arsenal, please re-tune as see fit.

New seasonal is tomorrow!! :)

p.s I also came 1st in Nür Seasonal using your Arta NSX (on 2000 model) (7:55), and Lambo Diablo (7:44s)

thank you 👍

Last edited:
Dear Senior Praiano,

I appreciate and admire your tunes, and dedication to community,

please consider adding , and finetuning This car I have won 1st place in new Seasonal: (real circuit tour)
==> Nürburging Nordschleife 24H / 1lap event , surprisingly , using:

2010 Tony Stewart #14 Impala (from Chevrolet Dearlership)

I hope you are pleasantly surprised, in a good way, by its handling, as I am

I have tuned it to my success as follows:

892HP , 1565KG , 657pp , used so far 350km

(I came in 1st in Nur and Laguna Seca, against (Computer AI )==> Toyota GT Racecar, with Audi R8 and Sauber just in behind them)

Aero: FR: 50 , Rear: 68
Transmission: Tuned to your special Formula :)

Reset Default,
Choose Top Speed 360 km
Stock FD: 3.500
Set Gears as follows:
1st - move all left to 2.159
2nd - 1.653
3rd - 1.300
4th - move all right to 1.061
New top shows 330 km/hr
Adjust FD to track, I chose new lower value, approx 3.375 (which will raise top speed on track)

LSD - I didn't experiment much, but this works very nice so far:
IT - 14 , Accel - 23, Decel - 23

Suspension:

RH +4 / +5
SR 13.0 / 11.5
DE 3 / 8
DC 4 / 7
ARB 5 / 5
CAM 2.2 / 2.4
TOE -.08 / +.25

Brake Bal : 6 / 4
Tires R3

Only ABS 1, all others 0/off, Logitech G25 - MT

Forgive me for posting on your space, but I think this car would make a formidable addition to your amazing arsenal, please re-tune as see fit.

New seasonal is tomorrow!! :)

p.s I also came 1st in Nür Seasonal using your Arta NSX (on 2000 model) (7:55), and Lambo Diablo (7:44s)

thank you 👍

Hello my friend. No probelms at all, everybody can post anything talking about GT5 , car settings or a good joke in my garage.
I never drive my Montoya Impala. I apply your setting and went to seasonal on Suzuka, perhaps the more difficult. On laguna just need 2 and 1/2 lap to be first.... don't know why so much difference with Suzuka.

Your car is very good, good front grip, the way like ,good reaction mid corner with throttle, very good braking and entry. But i needed two attempt to win the race.
The first time ,i've had problems accelerating during retake out of medium corners. Surprised with oversteer, i spinn at the chicane before the line.
I 've change just a few your rear dampers and sway bar, only this and nothing more , to maintain the good balance of your tune.
It stay the same car +- but now don't spin in this situation.

Try it and tell me.
DE 3 / 5
DC 4 / 5
ARB 5 /4

LSD
IT - 08 , Accel - 18, Decel - 23

Excelent road grip tune, congratulations

Last edited:
Sorry I should have been more specific up above. That was the Suzuki Cappuccino RM on Sports Soft tires, not the base model from the dealership. On Racing Softs it's a go kart on rails, but with the Sports Softs I found it a real tuning challenge and hard to find the right balance. I ended up a half to 3/4 of a second off the pace most of the season, but that was with the reinforced chassis. Next season, which starts up in a few weeks, I will probably go with the non-reinforced chassis and see what happens.

EDIT Just found out we're switching to Race Hards next season.

Last edited:
Hey. Been having loads of fun with tuning and especially taking some of your tunes and playing with them, the VW Bug is a right laugh, I see you dont have a tune for the gsxr thing though.. Are you planning on doing a tune with it. I can send you one if you want??

Hey. Been having loads of fun with tuning and especially taking some of your tunes and playing with them, the VW Bug is a right laugh, I see you dont have a tune for the gsxr thing though.. Are you planning on doing a tune with it. I can send you one if you want??

Hi , thanks. Good idea for the Suzuki,i have it, i just never think to drive it, good to remember me. In a few days i'll work again on some new tune, for the moment i'm finishing one , a touring car. After the Indy 600 pp shootout,who is a priority, this car will be on my list to do.

Have a good day.

Hi Praiano,

i asked Dylan of RVR for a fully tuned skyline r32 skyline(P) tune but he said he was busy, but pointed me the way to you and said you could help me.
could you do one please Iv'e looked in a couple of garage's threads and couldnt find a fully tuned r32. any help is appreciated.

edit: sorry just read your above post, if your busy im willing to wait a few days, ;)

Last edited:
Hi Praiano,

i asked Dylan of RVR for a fully tuned skyline r32 skyline(P) tune but he said he was busy, but pointed me the way to you and said you could help me.
could you do one please Iv'e looked in a couple of garage's threads and couldnt find a fully tuned r32. any help is appreciated.

edit: sorry just read your above post, if your busy im willing to wait a few days, ;)

Hi, yes it can be ,after the shootout. But tell me exactly what r32, tires, power...... All the things i need to know about....

Have a good day or night.

NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) ‘00
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R32) ‘89
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R32) ‘91 i have this one only.
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R N1 (R32) ‘91
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec (R32) ‘93
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec II (R32) ‘94
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec N1 (R32) ‘93

Last edited:
Hi, yes it can be ,after the shootout. But tell me exactly what r32, tires, power...... All the things i need to know about....

I think he means the premium one I highlighted in red.

Hey praiano, I've been following your tunes for a while now, and was wondering if you would be able to do one for the 1970 Chevelle SS 454, I've been have a bit of trouble with it recently. I'll donate one for experiment if you need it.

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R M-SPEC NUR (R34) '02 // ONLINE OK

Nurburgring special machine. NEW UPDATE 11 august 2011

nrburgringnordschleife5q.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife5x.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife5.jpg

Enjoy.

No mean to be disrespect, for I have encountered what could be possibly the worst car I have experience on the Nür with this tune! It feels completely stiff, understeers at every single corner, perhaps this car needs to be driven "differently" I don't know... but I am putting this car back on park!

please tell me why you wrote Aug 11th update?

also , transmission setting slightly not same.

but overall, I give 1/10 for handling, I don't blame you, but I think I met the worst car in GT5 haha! :yuck:
p.s I will double check my settings, but I will step into a Fiat to give me relief from this experience :)

I think he means the premium one I highlighted in red.

I have to try it, the one i have is a big s##t ,i will not tune this. I have to buy the premium to check.

Hey praiano, I've been following your tunes for a while now, and was wondering if you would be able to do one for the 1970 Chevelle SS 454, I've been have a bit of trouble with it recently. I'll donate one for experiment if you need it.

hi, i think i have the car. I can check after the shootout. But i will do only a few news tunes, i want to check my olders tunes to upgrade also. But i put it on the list ok.

No mean to be disrespect, for I have encountered what could be possibly the worst car I have experience on the Nür with this tune! It feels completely stiff, understeers at every single corner, perhaps this car needs to be driven "differently" I don't know... but I am putting this car back on park!

please tell me why you wrote Aug 11th update?

also , transmission setting slightly not same.

but overall, I give 1/10 for handling, I don't blame you, but I think I met the worst car in GT5 haha! :yuck:
p.s I will double check my settings, but I will step into a Fiat to give me relief from this experience :)

Aug 11th update means that i've upgraded the tune this day 11/08/2011 or 08/11/2011 ,easy ,what's dificult to understand here. ?????

My car is not at all the way you describe. Really not. This car don't show understeer under brake ,mid corner or exit. It's 6'20" on the ring, not bad for a road car, so i don't know why all this.
i'm ready to hear any opinion ,but not this, because it's not true, 1/10 for handling ??? Must be a joke. My english is too poor to catch the difference.It can't be. Ok. i don't have anything to say about this.....

thanks for your your reply.
i appoligize for my vagueness. i mean the premium r32 and fully tuned racing softs if its possible, as fast as you can do im not bothered about max speed as long as it can take the corners :)

if you havnt got one i could send 1 after all it only costs about 30g's.

if you dont like doing fully powered tunes no problem just thought i would ask as i hear you are good.👍

I have to try it, the one i have is a big s##t ,i will not tune this. I have to buy the premium to check.

hi, i think i have the car. I can check after the shootout. But i will do only a few news tunes, i want to check my olders tunes to upgrade also. But i put it on the list ok.

Aug 11th update means that i've upgraded the tune this day 11/08/2011 or 08/11/2011 ,easy ,what's dificult to understand here. ?????

My car is not at all the way you describe. Really not. This car don't show understeer under brake ,mid corner or exit. It's 6'20" on the ring, not bad for a road car, so i don't know why all this.
i'm ready to hear any opinion ,but not this, because it's not true, 1/10 for handling ??? Must be a joke. My english is too poor to catch the difference.It can't be. Ok. i don't have anything to say about this.....

Praino, i think he as put it on the wrong skyline either that or he's just being an idiot. i have tried this tune and its nothing as he describes at all, i very much enjoyed taking this around the nurb countless times. 👍

edit: sorry for the double post but couldnt ignore what rubbish he said.

Last edited:
I enjoy your tunes too. I'm not used to cars that corner so well so it feels slow to me when I drive one of your cars. That is because if I tune it then I need to hang on for my life. But your car tunes always are faster than mine.

thanks for your your reply.
i appoligize for my vagueness. i mean the premium r32 and fully tuned racing softs if its possible, as fast as you can do im not bothered about max speed as long as it can take the corners :)

if you havnt got one i could send 1 after all it only costs about 30g's.

if you dont like doing fully powered tunes no problem just thought i would ask as i hear you are good.👍

Ok my friend, no problems ,i buy it now. Full tune /racing soft/ Aerofoil??/ grip tune. OK i can do this, first i have to check the car, but generally there is no problem with premiums.
The one i have "Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R32) ‘91" is horrible , nothing to do with it.
I'll tell you later,depending of the car ,it will not take too long.
Have a good night.

I enjoy your tunes too. I'm not used to cars that corner so well so it feels slow to me when I drive one of your cars. That is because if I tune it then I need to hang on for my life. But your car tunes always are faster than mine.

Thank's a lot my friend . Enjoy your drive ,that's the only thing important in this game.

Cheers.

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V.SPEC ll (R32) '94 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

1993-Nissan-Skyline-GT-R-V-spec-BNR32.jpg

NissangtrR32premium500pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive .

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V.SPEC II (R32) ‘94 // ONLINE OK

Metamorphosis

This car is now totally different than stock model, not a few, huge difference. Try it first with all the parts installed, without the settings. Write your lap time somewhere.
After , input the settings value and check . Another car is born, a very good car , one of i'm very proud and favorite to drive by now. Check your new lap time and have a big smile on your face.

Hi Praiano! I sincerely thank you I'm finding cars that I had forgotten in my garage, another example is the Nismo 270R '94, may not be so fast that the Skyline R32 '94 but I like driving it, is among my favorites. Really "all" your tunes of Skylines that I've tried are great.

Un saludo amigo!

Back