Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Look , i`ve done the test with the Ford GT LM SPEC II with some ballast for the weight, no hotlaps but long race safe laps .

Lambo diablo 600 hp /1200 kg/aero 35/60/ Racing soft = 7 laps= 1'54"500 3 laps slower till 1'56"500 =10 laps=39 liters gas, till tires not good.

Ford GT LM SPEC 600 hp/ 1165kg/aero 50/70 // Racing soft = 7 laps 1'52"500 3 laps slower till 1'54"500 =10 laps=40 liters gas, till tires not good.

So no chance for the diablo.

Thanks my friend!
I love to drive your Diablo, I thought it would be faster lol
But I've never driven your Ford GT!
I'll do it soon!
Thanks!

Thanks my friend!
I love to drive your Diablo, I thought it would be faster lol
But I've never driven your Ford GT!
I'll do it soon!
Thanks!

More weight less downforce !! with no pp limit ,only power limit it's normal.
If it was a pp limit race then it `ll be another story.

Thanks for the FGT tune! its the first tune i have found in the last few days that really works for me! holds the road well, and doesn't break loose getting on it out of corners. i have a horribly heavy foot! :-)

Thanks for the FGT tune! its the first tune i have found in the last few days that really works for me! holds the road well, and doesn't break loose getting on it out of corners. i have a horribly heavy foot! :-)

Thanks mate, this was my goal, you confirm this and explain very well. Me too ,i drive just a few this car and because of this i can`t use it 100%. Stock or with a quick race tune i only explore 75% i think. So i`ve made a tune letting it drivable and accessible. I think i can drive it now 90% of his potential.
5'05" on Nordschleife, it`s not very fast for this car but i`m happy with this according to my few habit with it.

PS: The new MAZDA FURAI is coming and it's a BEAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):) i can`t stop drive it to publish ...hahahaha :crazy:

MAZDA FURAI CONCEPT '08 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

suzukacircuit30c.jpg

jlup.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
CSLACR
Any chance I can convince you to put your Enzo Sarthe tune up on share for a couple days?

My Enzo is on share. It's tuned for me to do Sarthe. You can try it if you like. I don't think it's the great Praiano's tune. But it might be a mix of a few tunes.

i just wanted to say thanks again for the mitsubishi galant gto tune. works great. i have another request. i do alot of nascar racing at daytona and have a pretty good setup but just out of curiosity was wondering what kind of tune you would come up with for a nascar at daytona on soft racing tires for short races. 7 to 15 laps where tire wear is not an issue. any nascar will do, there all the same. i'm curious to see what you come up with. thanks again my friend.

Any chance I can convince you to put your Enzo Sarthe tune up on share for a couple days?

Shure madame , don`t need to convince me at all ,i'malready conquested.
5 minutes only.

My Enzo is on share. It's tuned for me to do Sarthe. You can try it if you like. I don't think it's the great Praiano's tune. But it might be a mix of a few tunes.

Stop this my friend , i'm not this great you're talking about . I just try to learn everyday more and more thing by thing. Shure i'll try your car tomorrow' I'm done for today.

i just wanted to say thanks again for the mitsubishi galant gto tune. works great. i have another request. i do alot of nascar racing at daytona and have a pretty good setup but just out of curiosity was wondering what kind of tune you would come up with for a nascar at daytona on soft racing tires for short races. 7 to 15 laps where tire wear is not an issue. any nascar will do, there all the same. i'm curious to see what you come up with. thanks again my friend.

Nascar and oval ?? new thing for me , it's a challenge. I can try , with a ghost to beat i can do some thing . I will try tomorrow.

Have a good night everybody.

Holy Sh@t!! These setups actually work for me. Whatever your formula is, it's working. I suck when it comes to tuning. I just want to drive a car that works. You just made this game 20 times more fun for me. THANK YOU!!! For this selfless act of sharing your awesome tunes. You have my gratitude:tup::)👍

cneezy
Holy Sh@t!! These setups actually work for me. Whatever your formula is, it's working. I suck when it comes to tuning. I just want to drive a car that works. You just made this game 20 times more fun for me. THANK YOU!!! For this selfless act of sharing your awesome tunes. You have my gratitude:tup::)👍

Cneezy, if you want to be really blown away, look in the Tuning section for ZedTunes Autumn/Fall Rally Challenge. Sign up as a driver and learn your *** off!

Some of this site's greatest tuners putting reputations on the line to provide you with amazing tuned cars. If you pay attention to the setups you can learn heaps.

...and Praiano is a tuning machine. I use 2 threads as first choice for my tuning setup help.

Cneezy, if you want to be really blown away, look in the Tuning section for ZedTunes Autumn/Fall Rally Challenge. Sign up as a driver and learn your *** off!

Some of this site's greatest tuners putting reputations on the line to provide you with amazing tuned cars. If you pay attention to the setups you can learn heaps.

...and Praiano is a tuning machine. I use 2 threads as first choice for my tuning setup help.
Thanx for the heads up Mildrum, I'll check it out for sure. BTW I'm jealous, wish we had V8 supercar racing in the states.

cneezy
Thanx for the heads up Mildrum, I'll check it out for sure. BTW I'm jealous, wish we had V8 supercar racing in the states.

Wait 2 years. We're coming over!

V8's racing at Philip Island this Sunday. Find a feed somewhere and enjoy.

Wow, is that Matte Black on the Miura? Nice!

This is a big change from an earlier version which I really liked. If this is better, then I don't know what to say except WOW!!! I can't wait to try it.

Is just cause you didin't saw mine:Gold chrome body with an awesome silver chrome in the wheel :sly:

You're welcome, thanks for your gratitude, it's an honor. Enjoy your drive.

I'm not a machine ,i'm not a machine, i'm not a machine..... this is only a matrix...... I'm not a Neopraiano :scared::nervous:

Is just cause you didin't saw mine:Gold chrome body with an awesome silver chrome in the wheel :sly:

There is no accounting for taste. Personally i prefer gold in a bank in dr_slump country, land of the watches and chocolate. :)👍

I recieve the best present since a long time today. It come from my friend "lamborghini1536" a huge great .... any superlative are valid..... awsome work.

He put all my tunes on an excel file,224 tunes,i didn`t know this, with all the settings organized by coluns, like this i'll be able to acess ,check, understand better how all the thing work. Crusing informations, puting filters.... Really fantastic job.

Thanks a lot for this.

The link is here for anybody who is interested to check or to have it too.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=42aa30bc4cfb072e&sc=documents&id=42AA30BC4CFB072E%21234#!/view.aspx?cid=42AA30BC4CFB072E&resid=42AA30BC4CFB072E%21241

Shure madame , don`t need to convince me at all ,i'malready conquested.
5 minutes only.

Stop this my friend , i'm not this great you're talking about . I just try to learn everyday more and more thing by thing. Shure i'll try your car tomorrow' I'm done for today.

Nascar and oval ?? new thing for me , it's a challenge. I can try , with a ghost to beat i can do some thing . I will try tomorrow.

Have a good night everybody.

ok, cool. look forward to see what you come up with on the NASCAR tune.

Just wanted to say thanks.

I've been using your tunes and modifying them for my own driving style for awhile now. The spreadsheet is super awesome. I check to see if you have new post several times a day and am excited to get home and try out whatever new tune you post. And spend the rest of my time reviewing your older tunes and see where I might modify my own.

Thanks again.

Just wanted to say thanks.

I've been using your tunes and modifying them for my own driving style for awhile now. The spreadsheet is super awesome. I check to see if you have new post several times a day and am excited to get home and try out whatever new tune you post. And spend the rest of my time reviewing your older tunes and see where I might modify my own.

Thanks again.

You`re welcome my friend. Thanks for this. If you have some suggestions on any tunes i'll be glade to read you. If by the way you find something not good anymore in my olders tunes, like gearboxes for example because of patches, send me a PM , i'll fix it. This garage is growing like a big wild animal. 224 cars tuned now... i did'nt knew this ... so much tunes. I feeling like doctor Frankeinstein. Loosing control sometime. So, help is welcome. It's only a hobby for me.

Thanks again, have a good day.

Any chance you can tune the premium car Ford Focus ST '06 fully tuned with aero kit?

👍

Hiiiii, i forget it. Is it you that asked me this tune a few weeks ago ?? aiai... when i say , it's on the list ,it's just a way to say, i don't have any list, only in my head, not a writen list. Ok i will remember.
You will have it soon.
Have a good day.

Hiiiii, i forget it. Is it you that asked me this tune a few weeks ago ?? aiai... when i say , it's on the list ,it's just a way to say, i don't have any list, only in my head, not a writen list. Ok i will remember.
You will have it soon.
Have a good day.

Aahhh Praiano you should know once we get over that 40 mark we should all carry a note book, the list in the head is never the same. Keep enjoying your hobby my friend

You will have it soon.
Have a good day.

no my friend, i don''t think it was me that ask for this one before.

if you can when u have a chance, then thats great. no worries 👍

FORD FOCUS ST '06 // 515PP // ONLINE OK.

tsukubacircuit10t.jpg
tsukubacircuit9x.jpg

This car had a big problem of understeer due to his weight repartition. Needed extremes settings to let it alive and sharp. It feel sometime unstable in straight line but it's very easy to control and you'll never have problem with this. The real purpose of this unstability is to fall on his grip and pivot on both sides. It work... Good grip entring a corner, break before and don't turn too much the wheel, stay on the good turning angle, stable and very agressive mid corner, good out with some throttle control needed with sport soft tires. It`s quick and don't have nothing more to see with a lazy FF car.

NO Chassis reininforcement
Aerokit downforce
Weight reduction 3
Carbon hood
ECU
Engine stage 3
Sport intake manifold
Racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalyc converter
Titaium racing exhaust
Turbo stage 3

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 330 km/h = 205 mph
3- Select final gear at 4.000 (stock)
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.480
2: 1.816
3: 1.387
4: 1.098
5: 0.898
6: 0.758

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 312 km/h = 194 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 428 hp
weight 1186 kg
perf. Points: 534 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 10/32/05

Ride Height +20/-15 (offline) 00/-15 (online)

Spring Rate 11.7/9.8
Extension 3/4
Compression 3/5
Anti-roll bars 1/2
Camber 2.7/0.0
Toe -0.15/-0.20

Brake Balance 7/5

Tires: Racing tires (request) but this tune was tested and aproved with Soft sports tires also.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Hi.I do a quick tune, for daytona, did not see anything to tune , no downforce , 42" laps, but when i go online to test with some racers with draft, a room where nothing special was happening expulse me before i begin to drive or say anything. Very stupid mentality.

So my first try with nascar will be the last. No fun people, no fun cars.

Sorry, but i can't do this to anybody and i don't like this stupid mentality.

Hi.I do a quick tune, for daytona, did not see anything to tune , no downforce , 42" laps, but when i go online to test with some racers with draft, a room where nothing special was happening expulse me before i begin to drive or say anything. Very stupid mentality.

So my first try with nascar will be the last. No fun people, no fun cars.

Sorry, but i can't do this to anybody and i don't like this stupid mentality.

yea, there are alot of idiots and know it alls out here on the nascar circuit. with the right people, it can be very fun. good rooms are getting hard to find. thats why i'm glad my IRACING season starts soon.

I don't have no car to tune for the moment in my mind, if anybody have a request, any car ,if i have, just ask me it'll be a pleasure.......
If you still don't have a car to tune then I would suggest you try doing a 04 Pontiac GTO 5.7 or the Holden Monaro.

Maybe do the old "Volvo 240 GLT Estate." its a bit of a sleeper car. no one expects it to be as quick as it is, a bit like the Sambabus.

I do have another request if you dont mind doing a personal tune. I'm currently doing a drag tune for the Civic type r. Can you help??

Hei Praiano, as I said, I have a tune for the Pescarolo C60 Hybride- Judd Race Car '05:

Aero 60 / 85

Transmission:

2800 final gear
420 km/h max speed

set every gear in this way:

1° 3884
2° 2737
3° 2034
4° 1570
5° 1253
5° 1039

LSD 12/10/25

Ride height 5/-20
Spring 14.8/12.8
Extension 8/2
Compression 8/4
Anti-Roll 7/4

Camber 0.4/ 0.2
Toe -0.08/ 0.18

Brakes 8/7

I wish this will be helpful, if you think modify it, I did it just to thank you ;)

Oh yes, post photos if you want xD

Greetings Praiano , i would like to see a tune for the Chaparral 2J Race car 1970 , i can put it on share if you don"have it. Enjoy your day.

Back