Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I did not witness this lap, but Praiano was sub 1:50 when I left his lounge over the weekend. I wish I could have stayed longer, but had to take care of my kid. I also wish I can figure out why my Diablo only has 652pp. I will try an oil change but otherwise I think I got a lemon from the dealer. :crazy:

Sorry i was wrong with the time at Suzuka with the Diablo , i run only 1'49" with the lamborghini. I've mixed everything because i drove also the Zonda R this one is yes 1'47" low and the furai concept 1'46"mid.
The problem online is that there is no record and i recheck today to be sure and 1'49"with the Diablo is my minimum lap.
Sorry again for this little confusion.

CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 (C6) RM’09

This car cruise at 5’54” on the ring.

Tuned to the max.

Downforce 35/60

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3420 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 440 km/h = 273,4mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2866
2: 2001
3: 1475
4: 1134
5: 0902
6: 0744

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 412 km/h = 256 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 905 hp
weight 1100 kg
perf. Points: 698 pp

LSD Rear 09/34/06

Ride Height 5/ 5

Spring Rate 14.3/14.0
Extension 9/3
Compression 9/3
Anti-roll bars 6/5

Camber 2.0/1.8
Toe -0.14/+0.10

Brake Balance 8/6

tires R3/R3-R2/R2-R1/R1

Enjoy

100% approved
I only changed: for Brake Balance 5 / 5 and top speed to 400km / h, used in High Speed ​​Ring, 25 laps

Thanks
Fabio
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
100% approved
I only changed: for Brake Balance 5 / 5 and top speed to 400km / h, used in High Speed ​​Ring, 25 laps

Thanks
Fabio
:)

Good ,but you change only the top speed or increase the final speed to reach 400 km/h of max speed above on the right ??
You know that if you set the max speed cursor ,you'll mess also the ratios too ..!!??

Update also this fantastic car LEXUS LFA ' 10, easy and fast, good option to race online in this pp range, perhaps the best. Need a shootout to know exactly,but for me one of the best around 580pp no doubt.

Chassis reienforcement or No ??

Almost all of my 300+ cars have your tunes.
Many Thanks my friend..

Brilliant tune:tup:

Thanks, this tune of the 458 italia no wing racing tires have only one thing you need to take care. The car spin easy when you pass the inside of caroussel turn on Nurburgring. The car is high enough on strong springs ,so it's not bottoming. I can't rebuild a tune just because of this. So ,the better way is to pass on the uper side of the turn ,the max you will loose is half second.
Enjoy the drive.

Chassis reienforcement or No ??

Almost all of my 300+ cars have your tunes.
Many Thanks my friend..

Yes my friend, this one i have is an old car and it's with chassis reinforcement. No problem. If you build the car without and the feeling is good , let it without. I never see chassis reinforcement make great things, but sometime it **** totally a car. Sometime nothing .
Enjoy.

Good ,but you change only the top speed or increase the final speed to reach 400 km/h of max speed above on the right ??
You know that if you set the max speed cursor ,you'll mess also the ratios too ..!!??

From what I understand what you wrote, yes, I changed the ratio of gears according to a graphic that you made.
I just felt we needed a little more top end speed, but I managed to do the race without problems.

Thanks
Fabio

From what I understand what you wrote, yes, I changed the ratio of gears according to a graphic that you made.
I just felt we needed a little more top end speed, but I managed to do the race without problems.

Thanks
Fabio

Check your PM , i've sent you an full explanation in portugues ,it's easiest for me.
Have a good night.

Hi Praiano,

Lately I'm trying to do my own tunes and then compare it with yours to see that I can improve, but there is a parameter that can't understand how it works... CAMBER.

Can you explain on what basis you to set the camber (weight, speed ...)? and a circuit that can make good test for it.

Obrigado!

Hi Praiano,

Lately I'm trying to do my own tunes and then compare it with yours to see that I can improve, but there is a parameter that can't understand how it works... CAMBER.

Can you explain on what basis you to set the camber (weight, speed ...)? and a circuit that can make good test for it.

Obrigado!

Hi, you can use this link https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201492
Some settings depending of the tires are the best value to start.
But need to test and fine tune on track allways.
-For example , a heavy car with a lot of grip and racing tires, like an american muscle, with soft springs and sway bar ,will support a lot camber.
-A light car with less grip ,sport tires,harder springs and bar will need less camber than the first example.
The weight repartition is important too i think. With more weight on the front like FF car, the tendency is that this front weight excess ,helped by the centrifuge force, ask more camber in front than on the rear.

You can also use this to help you against a problem that have a FF car to understeer for example, with a few or no camber on rear wheels and like this not increasing or help the understeer tendency.

Finally ,nothing better than a test on track, in a long regular curve, where you will have time to check the balance and speed of the car in the corner.
Perfect turn for this are the right and left corners of the high speed ring, before entering in the tunnel.

I hope this can help you, have a good day.

Hi - your G37 tune is a rocket! I run it on sports soft and it is a very good tune - so much better than the stock car. well done.

Thanks, good point, it show that this tune made for racing tires have a good balance , to work with sport tires too. Perhaps need some fine tune like camber and softer springs , but if it's ok for you...... Enjoy the tune.

I just wanted to say thank you for the Shelby 427 Cobra tune.

I have some friends who race them on Daytona Speedway and your ballast solution really helped me tune this car to get good lap times and improved tire wear.

I just wanted to say thank you for the Shelby 427 Cobra tune.

I have some friends who race them on Daytona Speedway and your ballast solution really helped me tune this car to get good lap times and improved tire wear.

Hi, you're welcome, good to know it work on a speedway too. It's a surprise, i've made this tune on trial mountain and my goal was to let it fun to drive even with the full power. Ballast is the last option, the final solution when i'm not satisfied with a car. It work for the Enzo too.
Enjoy the tune and have a good day.

Hey, I gotta start out by saying thank you... You are by far my favorite tuner. All of my tuned cars have your tunes. I have one question: your tunes say tuned to the max, foes that mean with chassis reinforcement? I don't put it but on rare occasion your tune says to put it. Can you help me out plz. Thank you!!!

That Zonda tune works!

Enjoy it.

Hey, I gotta start out by saying thank you... You are by far my favorite tuner. All of my tuned cars have your tunes. I have one question: your tunes say tuned to the max, foes that mean with chassis reinforcement? I don't put it but on rare occasion your tune says to put it. Can you help me out plz. Thank you!!!

Hi,thanks. No i don't use chassis reinforcement anymore. When i tune a car with it ,it's because this is an old car of my garage , it's allready installed and it don't feel it's a problem for the tune.
I don't say it's always bad, but i never see the chassis reinforcement let a car better. The contrary happen several times, i had installed it on several cars that stay very bad after this.
So, that's why i don't use it anymore, never.

That Zonda tune works!

Hey, I got the tune down perfect. But for some reason the wheels spin out way too much. Idk why. It's everywhere on the track. I was using the DS3 because I'm at a friends house. I usually drive with a wheel. Do u think thats where my problem is at with the Zonda, Praiano?

Also, thank you for helping me with the chassis question.

Hey, I got the tune down perfect. But for some reason the wheels spin out way too much. Idk why. It's everywhere on the track. I was using the DS3 because I'm at a friends house. I usually drive with a wheel. Do u think thats where my problem is at with the Zonda, Praiano?

For powerfull cars like this if you use DS3 and X button, sure you will have problems for 1st and 2d gear.
Or use the acell on trigger R2 or R3 stick to be able to dose the power or use the X button doing intermitent "tap tap tap " technique.

Next ,Ferrari 612 GTO ??

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/ferrari-612-gto-gallery?imageNo=0

670x377imagej.jpg

Are you using the correct tyres?

I drove the sport soft version of the 458 and the racing version with aero and it was like driving the stock car in terms of simplicity and grip.

The Sport Soft version with no aero was incredible. I don't know how you eliminated all wheelspin when stepping on the throttle coming out of corners, or how you made it so neutral in eliminating oversteer. Great car.

The one with the rear wing has an epic pace in the Nurburgring. It was simply amazing. I was taking corners several kph faster than most other cars. I compared it to an S2000 GT1 Turbo and it was just awesome.

I will test the new Racing Soft with no rear wing version sometime soon. Great tunes!

I drove the sport soft version of the 458 and the racing version with aero and it was like driving the stock car in terms of simplicity and grip.

The Sport Soft version with no aero was incredible. I don't know how you eliminated all wheelspin when stepping on the throttle coming out of corners, or how you made it so neutral in eliminating oversteer. Great car.

The one with the rear wing has an epic pace in the Nurburgring. It was simply amazing. I was taking corners several kph faster than most other cars. I compared it to an S2000 GT1 Turbo and it was just awesome.

I will test the new Racing Soft with no rear wing version sometime soon. Great tunes!

Hi, thank you, yes they are good tunes. I think the new one no aero/racing tires ,is more balanced than the other 2. They are neutral to fit to everybody style. If someone want to adapt to his own driving style, a simple adjustment of the front and rear ride height is enough.
Easy to play with this 2 settings till you feel comfortable.
Enjoy it.

That is, without a doubt, the sexiest thing I've seen in quite some time.

I guess it would be stupid to get my hopes up with DLC coming, but what do I know about holding down hopes? :lol:

Sorry, never got around to that Enzo, ironically I got tired of Ferrari's at Sarthe just at that time, and kept pushing it back, and back, and back...
I now have the Sarthe fever back, I never know what's next, these things come and go for me in the blink of an eye.
:cheers:

That is, without a doubt, the sexiest thing I've seen in quite some time.

I guess it would be stupid to get my hopes up with DLC coming, but what do I know about holding down hopes? :lol:

Sorry, never got around to that Enzo, ironically I got tired of Ferrari's at Sarthe just at that time, and kept pushing it back, and back, and back...
I now have the Sarthe fever back, I never know what's next, these things come and go for me in the blink of an eye.
:cheers:

Hi madame, i like your new avatar pic. Sure she'll match perfectly wit the 612 GTO. Then it'll be sexy X sexy= sexy2.
Any update is a good new. wait and see. But it show that PD don't care a lot of his old faithful customers. The only reason is the lauch date of Forza 4. But it's ok, it must be a really good update, if not they will loose a lot of clients.
Anyway, i want a test track to tune my cars and a cockpit vision that don't shake all the time. Car shake a lot, pilot eyes never.

Hi madame, i like your new avatar pic. Sure she'll match perfectly wit the 612 GTO. Then it'll be sexy X sexy= sexy2.
Any update is a good new. wait and see. But it show that PD don't care a lot of his old faithful customers. The only reason is the lauch date of Forza 4. But it's ok, it must be a really good update, if not they will loose a lot of clients.
Anyway, i want a test track to tune my cars and a cockpit vision that don't shake all the time. Car shake a lot, pilot eyes never.
I agree 100%.

Bright note I got around to your Enzo, after posting I checked and she was still up, downside is, she was just to bumpy for me, very jarring at times, making it sometimes unstable through the bumpier turns. (Making me wait to get on throttle) Gearing and speed were excellent though.

SUBARU LEGACY TOURING WAGON 2.0 GT SPEC.B '03 // 537 PP // ONLINE OK

This car is amazing, you must have it in your garage. Thanks to o_RED_NECK_o to send me the car. Really cool.

Indeed praiano, this is a super wagon. Just love passing people on the Nurb', and letting the children (in the back :)) stick there tougues out as I pass :lol:

Using it online at this very moment & as usual your tune is top notch, thank you.

Do you take requests praiano? It's for a car you've already done but at a lower pp & no areo.

I would like to offer you a car for free in return for your troubles (from my garage), if you accept.

Cheers.

Hi Praiano,

First off, I just want to say how impressed I've been with your tunes. I've used your tunes for all the Group C/LMP cars I currently have in my garage and I've been blown away at how much better the cars have performed. :)

I do have wish-list for a couple of cars to tune:

Panoz Esperante GTR-1
Audi R10 TDI

If you need to borrow either of these cars to do a tune, please PM me and i'll be more than happy to loan them to you.

Keep up the great work...you've really helped increase my enjoyment of these top-line race cars!

Best,

Cale

Back