Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Honda CR-X DEL SOL SIR '92

Tuned at but not necessarily for the '90s Japanese Seasonal

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealer
Paintjob: Honda Captivate Blue Pearl
Wheels: (Wish I could change these ugly rims)
Transmission: 6 Speed Close-Ratio
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Fully Customisable
Suspension: Fully Customisable
Tires: Sports Hard

The Tune
Ballast: 109kg at position 40
LSD Initial 5, Acceleration 25, Braking 5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.0, Rear 1.3
Toe Angle Front 0.10, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front -15, Rear -15
Spring Rate Front 5.8, Rear 6.0
Dampers (Extension) Front 6, Rear 8
Dampers (Compression) Front 5, Rear 7
Anti-Roll Bars Front 3, Rear 5
Brakes Front 3, Rear 4

The car has 377 PP,weighs 1209 Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 174 HP@8000 rpm and produces 16 kgfm torque@7000 rpm with a 8500 rpm redline.

Tuned with a DFGT on manual, ABS set to 1.

Any/all constructive criticism gratefully received. 👍

Updated for Spec 2.0

Last edited:
Congrats to XD on the win in C-zetas shootout :cheers: It looks like spec 2.0 is coming soon and this update will more than likely bring changes to the tuning setups of cars. I'll wait till after the update to release several tunes I've been working on but heres a teaser of some of them.
RUF 3400s
RUF RGT
Vette ZR1 my backup car from the 600pp shootout 👍
ford GT spec 2
Dodge Charger 440 R/T and Shelby 350 GT " Bullet" double shot
update of " No Stripe" settings for online as well as online settings of all the cars I've listed here. Lets hope the new update doesn't completely change everything or maybe change is a good thing :nervous: I guess we will know in a few days.

Thanks AC I'm actually a bit surprised by my win.
Looking forward to both your new tunes and whatever goodies the Spec II update brings.

I'll try and link the new tunes either tonight or tomorrow.

Since our garage is also a Cafe I'm wondering if anyone has any custom tracks to share I'm looking for a fun jump track but any fun tracks would be great just give the original creator credit and let me know what you got.

Last edited:
Since our garage is also a Cafe I'm wondering if anyone has any custom tracks to share I'm looking for a fun jump track but any fun tracks would be great just give the original creator credit and let me know what you got.
I have the current Touge shootout track on share right now but I'll put my high speed Alaskan Sleigh ride track back on share in a little bit if your interested. Take my Bubblegum Bandit around it I think you'll find it a blast!:D

Added links for raVer's TTS and tris's Del Sol.

Even though I have a couple more cars tuned I'm going to hold off on publishing them until after Spec II hits.

Also have my Alaskan Sleigh ride track back on share if anyone wants to try out the Bubblegum Bandit on it.:D

Last edited:
Also have my Alaskan Sleigh ride track back on share if anyone wants to try out the Bubblegum Bandit on it.:D

I tried the track and car out earlier. Sweet track with nice wide high banked corners, too bad I'm awful at rally in this game (I enjoy Dirt 3) as its alot of fun. I know the newer evos are not your fav. driving machines but I tried it out on the custom Touge track and really enjoyed it. With some tweaking for this track it could really be a weapon here also.
Right now I'm trying to decide on a car for the Touge shootout and it looks like I'll be going the AWD route I just can't make any other drivetrain perform like I want @500pp on SH tires but I have two Scoobys performing really well here even though I'm not able to find any rythm. :dunce:

Last edited:
I tried the track and car out earlier. Sweet track with nice wide high banked corners, too bad I'm awful at rally in this game (I enjoy Dirt 3) as its alot of fun. I know the newer evos are not your fav. driving machines but I tried it out on the custom Touge track and really enjoyed it. With some tweaking for this track it could really be a weapon here also.
Right now I'm trying to decide on a car for the Touge shootout and it looks like I'll be going the AWD route I just can't make any other drivetrain perform like I want @500pp on SH tires but I have two Scoobys performing really well here even though I'm not able to find any rythm. :dunce:
Yeah I'm liking my S3 so far but still looking.
Love the power to weight on the '80s Quattro and premium Lancia Delta gives them great acceleration but having more handling issues with them making the S3 faster for me because of better control.

Yeah I'm liking my S3 so far but still looking.
Love the power to weight on the '80s Quattro and premium Lancia Delta gives them great acceleration but having more handling issues with them making the S3 faster for me because of better control.
I tried my awd VW golf (stock) and it handled well I don't know how it will do @500pp but it may be worth checking also

I gave the touge track a bit of a bash last night to try and decide if I want to participate as a driver. I'm not sure there is a rhythm to find in it. Any suggestions as to a car I should try out on it?

I gave the touge track a bit of a bash last night to try and decide if I want to participate as a driver. I'm not sure there is a rhythm to find in it. Any suggestions as to a car I should try out on it?
Sure, Harveys Bubblegum Bandit or if just trying to find some rhythm a well tuned rally car in the 300-350 hp range should help you find some flow to the track but it is long and linking lines together for rhythm will take some seat time for me. Good Luck and hope you decide to be a tester 👍👍

Try my Pocket Monster tune. It's very easy to get around the track so you won't be feeling as frustrated because of continuously bouncing off the sides.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA '65 "Casanova"

REVIEW

Car Details
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA '65
237bhp/6900rpm
24kgfm/6900rpm
675kg
495pp

What a great little car this is, it's such an amazing looking car, a real pleasure to look at. I have to admit to being a little silly and I tried to put it on sports hard tyres and get it round deep forest as a touge style test but the tyres weren't a great idea for the car and it's not really touge friendly.

It is however a huge amount of fun on sports hard tyres. I put together some great drift combinations round the bendy section of deep forest in it. So much fun it's unreal. I'll not win any races with this car but I will be keeping this tune on it for the fun factor. It has a little too much oversteer for my driving style.

guzkb7wnkxkgpadmv00.jpg

Fun times drifting

xqvsraenxx6enf4wxc0.jpg

Not a perfect drift line but it held the whole way round the long corner.

I managed to get round deep forest in 1:35.xxx I might be able to improve on that with more time but I'm pretty sure I'll not be able to get it sub 1:30 on sports hard tyres.

So after my hard tyre failure I decided to do the right thing and put it on sports soft, the tyres the car was tuned for in the first place and in my first lap got a 1:30.424. Now we're talking. This is a much better feeling car now. Next lap it was down to 1:29.487 the following lap at the last split I was ahead by .846 of a second and I messed up the second from last corner just clipping the inside barrier. So there is still room for improvement on this time.
I had to retire after this lap, my fun was finished. And it was a lot of fun.

the car now sit on the road really nicely and hold on in the corners. with a tap of the hand break you can fling the back out and start a drift if you wanted to. My car only had a few miles on the clock so my BHP and PP levels were a little lower than the actual tune required.

Final thought
Brilliant little car. Maybe not a race winner for it's pp level but it looked amazing while it slid round the deep forest corners. Great work Desp

> XDesperado67

Thanks for letting me use the 'Pocket Monster': 👍 Had a few drives earlier: 'as-is' with slight weight gain and power restriction on the Grand Valley 90s Japanese Challenge and a few laps of the Eiffel Kei after a de-tune.

Awesome - it's got all the Kei character but with normal car power! You can't give it the early gas like the lesser powered Kei cars, but after a little bit of getting used to it I was hooked. Can't wait to give it an unrestricted blast with mid-range turbo - 190 BHP??!! :crazy:

Applied your '65 Alfa GTA tune to my spare one last night. Again, an excellent tune: I was expecting it to be wild but not a bit of it (though mine is 224 Bhp - I think I need an engine rebuild!). Responsive and not too tail happy, though it can be if you want.

It was a baptism of fire on the Nostalgia Mt Aso track with SS tyres, and I bounced of a few fences at first! Put RH tyres and after few laps it was a lovely drive - I was using a wheel so careful throttle control and smooth steering meant I didn't have to try and catch too much oversteer on those vicious bumps!

I did have to adjust the brake balance on both cars - I guess you use a bit of rear bias with your declared driving style to bring the back-end around? 6-4 suited me much more - especially as I often brake while turning (use ABS=1).

I'll definately be trying a few more tunes...👍

@Woodski glad you enjoyed both cars and their tunes.

As far as brake balance goes I've found them to be much more of a personal preference than any other part of a tune.

I remember being given an absolutely brilliant tuned Mini, everything about the car was wonderful and it was almost impossible for me to drive because of the brake setup. Once I changed that to suit my driving style the car was great. I still pull it out and send it around the track on for various seasonal races.

So feel free to set the brakes to what works best for you.
Hope you'll find other tunes to your liking and remember to feed your Pocket Monster the occasional Supercar!:D

I like the sound of this pocket monster.
and I'm pretty sure i have one of these little kei cars hiding in the corner of my garage somewhere. I'm going to drag it out and give it a try as soon as I can.

I like the sound of this pocket monster.
and I'm pretty sure i have one of these little kei cars hiding in the corner of my garage somewhere. I'm going to drag it out and give it a try as soon as I can.
Taking it around the Touge track for the TimberW's shootout can be a lot of fun. For the Touge experience use the stock transmission and Sport Hard tires. You should see times around 4:05-4:10 range depending on your driving skills.
After a few laps like that put in the Fully Customizable transmission and bolt on a set of Race soft tires. You'll shave a good 15-20 seconds off your time and be grinning like a maniac guaranteed.👍👍

Just watch out because driving the Pocket Monster in full grip mode can be highly addictive, next thing you know you'll be wanting to try it in every race it qualifies for!:bowdown::gtpflag:

Taking it around the Touge track for the TimberW's shootout can be a lot of fun. For the Touge experience use the stock transmission and Sport Hard tires. You should see times around 4:05-4:10 range depending on your driving skills.
After a few laps like that put in the Fully Customizable transmission and bolt on a set of Race soft tires. You'll shave a good 15-20 seconds off your time and be grinning like a maniac guaranteed.👍👍

Just watch out because driving the Pocket Monster in full grip mode can be highly addictive, next thing you know you'll be wanting to try it in every race it qualifies for!:bowdown::gtpflag:

:lol: safe to say, that that little bugger bit me hard. I remember the day I got hold of the keys to the thing. I thought it…well, looked like a fridge, was a tad…garish and seemed to be the kind of thing my grandma would drive. Then I drove it. **** me! God it was fun! I had a lesson after I posted the review, but I remember being a good 5 minutes late trying to cram in that one more race :lol::lol:

Okay I already said I'm not releasing any new tunes prior to the release of Spec II. But I thought I might give you an idea of what to expect after it hits.

1st will be a Spec II update to the Pocket Monster since its sort of my signature form of insanity.:D

After it you will just have to figure it out from the pictures I will post over the next few days.:lol:

I will say that there are a couple rather crazy tunes upcoming so get ready for more motoring madness from your favorite Outlaw!:crazy::cheers::gtpflag:

Ill reply to you in here rather than spamming the other guys thread.

modern day Stratos - MP4, LFA ?

The pan-american clues totally lost me :D

Ill reply to you in here rather than spamming the other guys thread.

modern day Stratos - MP4, LFA ?

The pan-american clues totally lost me :D
Nope on your first two guesses but it is an MR car. Sorting it out for snow is turning out to be just as challenging as the Stratos is.

And sorry about the second clue...epic fail on my part as the original Pan-Am races only occurred for 5 years in the 50s and I'm working on a late 60s car for rallying...just not the kind of car you expect in rally events is all although it was involved in a number of racing series and one off races in its time.

Here's your first clue.:D
utf-8BRWlnZXIlMjUyME5vcmR3YW5kJTI1MjBXJTI1MjBUcmFpbC5qcGc.jpg

Over 500HP sounds lovely echoing off the Alps!:crazy:

Remember im not American, its some sort of musclecar :D

Challenger maybe ?
HeHe:D

Glad someone didn't figure it out right away.

I asked Onboy and he fired back what it was immediately...think maybe he's been spending to much time with GT5.:lol:

HeHe:D

Glad someone didn't figure it out right away.

I asked Onboy and he fired back what it was immediately...think maybe he's been spending to much time looking at the back end of other peoples cars.:lol:

Sorry couldn't help.

I'm going to guess for the 'modern day stratos', that ol' Harvey is attempting an ambitious project to bolt a set of snow tyres on to some sort of Lotus???

Sorry couldn't help.

I'm going to guess for the 'modern day stratos', that ol' Harvey is attempting an ambitious project to bolt a set of snow tyres on to some sort of Lotus???
Well see I had this extra set of snow tires but for some reason I can't seem to mount them on my new '06 GT or that pretty Citroên I just picked up, and you never want to let good rubber go to waste...:crazy::D

Well see I had this extra set of snow tires but for some reason I can't seem to mount them on my new '06 GT or that pretty Citroên I just picked up, and you never want to let good rubber go to waste...:crazy::D

You can only put dirt tyres on the GT and Citroen by doing the TT glitch. (Which has been fixed)

Back