Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~MOST VIEWED FLICKR's FOR ALL TIME~ [THE END|06.12.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 1,223 comments
ferinodesignweek1.png

Issue №3

photo_f476i___gran_turismo_5_by_hustler098-d4bpwde.gif

Gran Turismo 350Z RS

P.S. Issue №2

Last edited:
Fantastic gallery! Lots of great shots, covering a very wide range of styles and subjects. Your banners and front page are very well done too, and really add to the gallery as a whole... great stuff 👍

Love your dynamic photos, this one's the best so far imho. 👍

Very nice, I like the detail and work put into your "dynamics". 👍

Never seen anything like that, awesome! Now you really can see in detail the smoke going through the car :P

My goodness :drool:

Splendid photo's

So much great work in your Gallery!!! :eek:

Can't believe I missed this one...:dunce:

Subscribed now! ;)

Thank you guys, I'm very glad for attention to my works. More soon because coming out epic spec 2.0 and hope that addition pilot in photo travel and NASCAR location is not limited and pd add option the OPEN DOORS in photo travel ...believe

Fantastic gallery! Lots of great shots, covering a very wide range of styles and subjects. Your banners and front page are very well done too, and really add to the gallery as a whole... great stuff 👍

Thank you very much, always glad to see more visitors, by the way about "banners and front page" I have just completed the them, I think navigation is better now :nervous:

here is the link https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=220498 (there's even a dynamic banner :sly:)

Now I own all stealth models :D I'm so happy about this :)

(click for full size)

Last edited:
ferinodesignday1.png

Photoset - Jaguar XJ13 Race Car (1966)

Thanks guys for support and new photoset right here 👍
------

------

Last edited:
How do you edit the flames?
Overall a top notch set.

Select (lasso tools or other) the flame and little bit around. Copy this flame on a new layer and change in properties the "normal" on "screen" and finaly change of brightness\contrast and color correction.

Back