Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hi Praiano, just thought I'd stop by to let you know I used your FGT for Time Trial No. 21. I was able to get a Gold quite easily. Also thought I'd let you know that with the new "Tyre Load Indicator", the front of the car bottoms out when braking into the first corner.

Thank you otherwise for the Cr1,000,000, I'm going to buy some classic Japanese cars now :D:tup:

{Cy}

Thanks, i'll check this, i can't drive with those circles in my eyes,that's why i don't use till now.. But i never feel the car loose under strong braking .
The front of the car is not set too high , it's 00 on strong 16.5 springs ....!!!??? Strange. Is it a good information of this new indicator ? Need to do some experiences with this.

Thanks again .

I like the mini so far, better than mine however something is not right. Turned the LSD up a little (to slow for me) and made the front toe less for a bit more agressive turning. Its not what I thought it was going to be. I had one of these a few years ago and it doesnt feel the same at all, like the caterham lol !!

Hello my friend. Where i am in Suriname , i can't download cars with code or DLC .... nothing with playstation store .
This let me mad. I don't care a lot of the new cars, we have a lot already. But if i can't have SPA because of this, i'll stay very angry with this game. It's not fair. I'm ready to pay and buy it in a shop. I WANT SPA :indiff::indiff::ouch:👎

So ,no plans of nothing. :grumpy: Only the plan to test Forza4..... who know the future ???

Must be nice to live in south america :) I can understand your frustrations in not being able to get your hands on the dlc cars and the spa track too, i am trying my best to tune the Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Touring Car, it's a nice beast of a car too hopefully i'll try and get it just right with the handling,any tips???

I like the mini so far, better than mine however something is not right. Turned the LSD up a little (to slow for me) and made the front toe less for a bit more agressive turning. Its not what I thought it was going to be. I had one of these a few years ago and it doesnt feel the same at all, like the caterham lol !!

Yes you're right ,very far from the real old mini. Carterham, Suzuki GSXR. the mini in the real world was more like those 2 cars. I remember in GT3 i think, there was a good rally mini ,much more better than this one, that i used to drive around Tahiti road with a lot of pleasure.
Don't know why PD from older GT to newer GT editions ,don't stay with the good things of the olders game. Like the mini, test track, dragster track.... Tahiti road, Pike peak hill.......

Thanks, i'll check this, i can't drive with those circles in my eyes,that's why i don't use till now.. But i never feel the car loose under strong braking .
The front of the car is not set too high , it's 00 on strong 16.5 springs ....!!!??? Strange. Is it a good information of this new indicator ? Need to do some experiences with this.

Thanks again .

Hi Praiano, Your tune is as below, should Ride Height be 00/-10??
Ride Height -10/00
Spring Rate 16.5/17.0

The car drove well enough Sir, I lack some fine control and am using a DS3 type controller. I quite like the Tyre Indicator, even though I'm not entirely sure how it works, I like the "visual reference".

I had another tune on the car before I tried yours. The Ride Height was set to -10/-10, the rear Tyre Indicators gently flashed red under mild acceleration. I didn't even make it to the first corner before I exited out of the lap. I immediately retired with Ride Height set to -10/00. Like this, under heavy braking the front Tyre Indicator (first corner after start/finish on Indy Road Course) flashed "!" brightly.

This Tyre Indicator could be one big distraction, I posted a sub 1:14 lap and with more laps could have gone much faster. So the car works...

{Cy}

Hi Praiano, Your tune is as below, should Ride Height be 00/-10??

The car drove well enough Sir, I lack some fine control and am using a DS3 type controller. I quite like the Tyre Indicator, even though I'm not entirely sure how it works, I like the "visual reference".

I had another tune on the car before I tried yours. The Ride Height was set to -10/-10, the rear Tyre Indicators gently flashed red under mild acceleration. I didn't even make it to the first corner before I exited out of the lap. I immediately retired with Ride Height set to -10/00. Like this, under heavy braking the front Tyre Indicator (first corner after start/finish on Indy Road Course) flashed "!" brightly.

This Tyre Indicator could be one big distraction, I posted a sub 1:14 lap and with more laps could have gone much faster. So the car works...

{Cy}

With bug or without ????? :) 00 represent the front on the panel because of the thing that we can not give a name BUG ,i don't use this circles thing , but if it touch somewhere you can set more high with the same difference FR /RR ... try -05 / +05 and check, it must stay ok without changing anything to the tune. 👍:) Tell me later, thanks for the test..
Have a good night.

Must be nice to live in south america :) I can understand your frustrations in not being able to get your hands on the dlc cars and the spa track too, i am trying my best to tune the Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Touring Car, it's a nice beast of a car too hopefully i'll try and get it just right with the handling,any tips???

I will download this DLC in december when i go back to Brasil, if i don't find any other solution till this moment. For the Skyline GT-R R32 Touring Car , i don't have any idea, a friend show it to me online, that's all. But in a few days you can be sure there will be a lot of tunes for this car.
Have a good night.

With bug or without ????? :) 00 represent the front on the panel because of the thing that we can not give a name BUG ,i don't use this circles thing , but if it touch somewhere you can set more high with the same difference FR /RR ... try -05 / +05 and check, it must stay ok without changing anything to the tune. 👍:) Tell me later, thanks for the test..
Have a good night.

With bug, it's 00 on the front, without bug it's -10. I'll raise everything a little, keeping the difference the same and let you know.

Do you remember what aero settings you had?? They may make a difference, I'm not sure what my car currently has set. I'll do a few laps when I get home from work and let you know how I get on :)👍

{Cy}

With bug, it's 00 on the front, without bug it's -10. I'll raise everything a little, keeping the difference the same and let you know.

Do you remember what aero settings you had?? They may make a difference, I'm not sure what my car currently has set. I'll do a few laps when I get home from work and let you know how I get on :)👍

{Cy}

I tell you tomorrow morning, i've stoped the game,just saw your post now.
Good night everybody

hey bro, i saw you testing the Mclaren F1 yesterday are you updating that setting? 💡

P.S i can review the Mclaren MP14c for you if you want to -it take a couple f days. If not i can review another car for you.👍

hey bro, i saw you testing the Mclaren F1 yesterday are you updating that setting? 💡

P.S i can review the Mclaren MP14c for you if you want to -it take a couple f days. If not i can review another car for you.👍

Yes my friend, the new Mclaren F1 tune is back and it's stronger than ever. I'm just braking the car on Bspec during the time i go to job and i will publish it later.
For me you can review any car you want. Test and check the one that make you smile more , then make a review. :)👍
Have a good day. Thanks.

well i will looking forward to the new Mclaren F1 tune!!!👍
i will check later here for the tune and give it a blast!! (is this for online too?)

well i will looking forward to the new Mclaren F1 tune!!!👍
i will check later here for the tune and give it a blast!! (is this for online too?)

OK, all my tunes are online, excet 1 or 2 (like the 205 peugeot turbo road car) and consequently ok for offline too.
I'll publish the Mclaren F1 in more or less 8 hours.

Enjoy your drive and good test.

Ola praiano ;) Olha, o setup que tens do Ford Gt 05, também funciona no de 2006 bem ou precisa de tweaks? :)
Estou a espera desse Mclaren F1!

Continua Praiano, Cumprimentos :)

MCLAREN F1 '94 // 672PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

McLaren-F1-4.jpg

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

Power: 882 HP at 8400 RPM
Torque: 604 ft-lb at 6400 RPM

Weight:1060 KG
Ballast: 90 KG
Position: +50
Weight distribution front/rear: 42% - 58%

Parts to Purchase:
Buy New - Change oil- Drive 300km - Change oil again
Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine 3
Sport Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sport
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tires

GT Auto:
Aero Kit : Front A - Extension - Wing A
Choose your wheels
Tuner's Notes:
This car is a monster, no description available, just drive it , good luck and good fun.
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 20 / 65

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100 %

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.000
Set top speed to 240 KMH = 149 MPH
1st: 2.986
2nd: 2.271
3rd: 1.788
4th: 1.450
5th: 1.213
6th: 1.045
Then Final gear again at : 2.765
Max Speed: 415 km/hr = 258 MPH UP RIGHT

Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/5
Acceleration: 0/18
Deceleration: 0/16

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -25/-05
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 11.0/11.5
Dampers Extension: 10/10
Dampers Compression: 7/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: -0.10/ 0.00

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/5

Enjoy your drive.

nrburgringnordschleife1l.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1ym.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1c.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
Ola praiano ;) Olha, o setup que tens do Ford Gt 05, também funciona no de 2006 bem ou precisa de tweaks? :)
Estou a espera desse Mclaren F1!

Continua Praiano, Cumprimentos :)

Hi,I don't have the Ford GT'06 , try it, they have the same weight, if not, you have very good tune of the '06 .I can see 8 tunes here. Including RKM Motorsports ,Motor City Tunes ,Mad FinnTuners Co.
https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home

Absolutely outstanding job on the McLaren F1. The Gearbox is creative and it certainly screams at high speeds. The car corners with spectacular ease. You just made one of my favorite cars an absolute blast to drive.

Absolutely outstanding job on the McLaren F1. The Gearbox is creative and it certainly screams at high speeds. The car corners with spectacular ease. You just made one of my favorite cars an absolute blast to drive.

Thanks amigo, this was my goal tuning the car,easy and fast (as easy as possible for a monster like this) i was thinking about not releasing the Mclaren F1 tonight because i did not reach exactly what i wanted to do with it. It is 90 % , the other 10 i still have to work on it and it's going to be hard. I want a perfect stability in direction at high speed on the ring to be able to attack like a car of 600PP and also more agility with more eagerness of the front in slow and medium curves... high precision with the G27 to put it exactly where i want.
It will not be easy, perhaps it's not possible, but i'll try for sure.

Thanks again for the feedback ,have a good night.

ISUZU 1600 GT-R '69 // 429 P // ONLINE OK.

Special request from KB18FAN, enjoy it.

This car is very well balanced, it can be used with comfort soft at 400 pp or any tires like sports tires at 429 pp. It drive very well at toscana or monaco.
I've installed a 5 gears short gearbox,that fit very good, but you can adapt a custom one also.

isuzur.jpg

azurr.jpg

azur1qwe.jpg

azur2.jpg

azur3v.jpg

azur4l.jpg

Enjoy rhe tune.​

I think i discover why i can't download DLC or cars with code.... It's because of my PS3 is not registred. When i want to register number CG835320809 CECH2501A , PS don't offer CECH2501A as an option to enter on their list.
No way to register, i saw online that a lot of people is in my case and don't resolve their problem after 1 year.

This is really bad . I'm very tired of sony. The day i go to microsoft and forza and if it's at least as good as GT5 ,i think i don't come back again , never more to this s**t.
TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH.:grumpy::grumpy:

ISUZU 1600 GT-R '69 // 429 P // ONLINE OK.

Special request from KB18FAN, enjoy it.

This car is very well balanced, it can be used with comfort soft at 400 pp or any tires like sports tires at 429 pp. It drive very well at toscana or monaco.
I've installed a 5 gears short gearbox,that fit very good, but you can adapt a custom one also.

isuzur.jpg

azurr.jpg

azur1qwe.jpg

azur2.jpg

azur3v.jpg

azur4l.jpg

Enjoy rhe tune.​

Thanks my good friend. Just took it out and had some fun with it. Car handles great and is fun to drive. A refreshing switch from driving NASCAR cars all the time. You are truely the man when it comes to tuning for road courses. I would love to race with you sometime. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about road course racing. All I do is NASCAR at Daytona and Indy but I would like to get into road courses with other types of cars and you seem like the man to learn from. Thanks again for a great car and have a great day my friend. Peace.

Thanks my good friend. Just took it out and had some fun with it. Car handles great and is fun to drive. A refreshing switch from driving NASCAR cars all the time. You are truely the man when it comes to tuning for road courses. I would love to race with you sometime. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about road course racing. All I do is NASCAR at Daytona and Indy but I would like to get into road courses with other types of cars and you seem like the man to learn from. Thanks again for a great car and have a great day my friend. Peace.

You're welcome my friend. If you want to practice road course whith a very good driving sensation , you need to drive touge cars 500pp sport hard tires, on toscana road. This is great. Send me a FR and try my touge cars on share, you'll see how fun and technical driving it is. There is also some good tracks "Toscana style" that you can download on my page...
Enjoy and have fun.

I think i discover why i can't download DLC or cars with code.... It's because of my PS3 is not registred. When i want to register number CG835320809 CECH2501A , PS don't offer CECH2501A as an option to enter on their list.
No way to register, i saw online that a lot of people is in my case and don't resolve their problem after 1 year.

This is really bad . I'm very tired of sony. The day i go to microsoft and forza and if it's at least as good as GT5 ,i think i don't come back again , never more to this s**t.
TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH.:grumpy::grumpy:

Is it a used PS3? Call Sony.

Is it a used PS3? Call Sony.

It's a new slim 160GB , i buy it in july when my old one broke.

And don't forget the additional $60 USD it costs every year to have an online account for Xbox Live.

That's what i was spending per month when i was smoking. I 've stoped 2 years ago so now i have credit to pay 60$ / year. At least when you pay you can expect a better network with people working on it to let it better. The thing " it's better than nothing and it's free.... Not for me". I love GT5 ,but i love driving and tuning above all. If there is a better tool, i'll buy a better tool, then i can have and play both.

You're the man, thanks, one more time a great clip. Send me a PM please and give me some tips for the hardware to capture this. I would love to do this for my garage, with a little clip for each car...
Thanks a lot for this.

Latest Posts

Back