Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
dodge viper srt10 acr '08

nrburgringnordschleife1r.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1f.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1o.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1s.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1n.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1s.jpg

parts to install:

Oil change / engine overhaul and chassis / aerokit
weight reduction 3
window weight reduction
carbon hood
chassis reinforcement
engine stage 3
ecu tuning
sport intake manifold
racing air filter
sport exhaust manifold
catalytic converter sport
titanium racing exhaust
supercharger
fc transmission
clutch twin plate
flywheel semi racing
adjustable diferential lsd
carbon drive shaft
fc suspension kit

downforce 10/40

transmission how to process:
1- select default
2- select final gear at 3070 (stock)
3- select top speed at 440 km/h = 273 mph
4- set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.925
2: 2.029
3: 1.507
4: 1.157
5: 0.923
6: 0.760
it 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 412 km/h = 256 mph

tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 1031 hp
weight 1257 kg
perf. Points 679 pp

lsd rear 10/14/05

ride height: Front -15 / rear -15

spring rate 14.0/14.0
extension 7/7
compression 6/6
anti-roll bars 1/2

camber 2.0/1.8
toe -0.04/+0.16

brake balance 8/5

tires r3/r3

enjoy.

updated tune.

Could you do a tune for the Mitsubishi GTO twin turbo '98 please. It has potentional

I only have the 3000gt sr '98, it's the same US version. Tell me if it's ok, or send me a car. Also the specs, like tires, PP......

I've tested the car at 500pp with sport hard, the car handle very well , good grip, seems fast , but it's 5 seconds slower than RUF RGT and 7 than Lotus evora.
The experience was good for one thing, the car have potential yes, perhaps at 450pp, to reach 500pp you need to max it (496) and add a foil .
I love the way it drive. 👍:) thanks for this.

I've tested the car at 500pp with sport hard, the car handle very well , good grip, seems fast , but it's 5 seconds slower than RUF RGT and 7 than Lotus evora.

By the way, the SR and Twin Turbo are not the same. The SR has 220ish stock, the Twin Turbo has around 300ish. And my fully tuned GTO Twin Turbo which I've released as a tune had 695hp...

By the way, the SR and Twin Turbo are not the same. The SR has 220ish stock, the Twin Turbo has around 300ish. And my fully tuned GTO Twin Turbo which I've released as a tune had 695hp...

Hi, yes i know ,i just don't have the car and i use the same platform to make a test at 500pp with touge specs on Toscana road. I need the GTO Twin Turbo MR '98 to finish the test , theoretically at 500pp both, the perf must be the same. The car is very good to drive, just slow on this road. :)👍

3000GT SR (J) '98
by Mitsubishi (1998, Japan)
226 HP - 1600 kg
279 Nm - 4WD

GTO Twin Turbo MR '98
by Mitsubishi (1998, Japan)
309 HP - 1670 kg
474 Nm - 4WD

LEXUS DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 ’08 “MOGREEN SPECIAL EDITION” // ONLINE OK

Mogreen is the name of my “Maecenas”, he give me this car as a gift,fully equiped, so thank you Mogreen , this is your special tune.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2500
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 4420
2: 3220
3: 2450
4: 1937
5: 1579
6: 1331

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 322 km/h = 200,1 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 529 hp
weight 1100 kg
perf. Points: 611 pp

Downforce 40/65

LSD Rear 14/34/05

Ride Height -32/ -28

Spring Rate 18.2/14.2
Extension 9/3
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 6/4

Camber 1.5/1.3
Toe -0.10/+0.18

Brake Balance 6/7

tires R1/R1-R2/R2-R3/R3

Enjoy.

Hi Praiano. Would this tune work for the Petronas Toms SC430 '00? (I can't find a tune for the '00 - only the '08.)

Hi Praiano. Would this tune work for the Petronas Toms SC430 '00? (I can't find a tune for the '00 - only the '08.)

Those cars for me are the same, just differents stickers, any Lexus SC430 GT500 Race Car can use the same tune.

Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 (SUPER GT) ’08
Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) ’08
Lexus PETRONAS TOM’S SC430 (SUPER GT) ’08

The one you're talking about must be totally different '2000 model. So you can't adapt my tune on it.

:)👍 have a good day.

Those cars for me are the same, just differents stickers, any Lexus SC430 GT500 Race Car can use the same tune.

The one you're talking about must be totally different '2000 model. So you can't adapt my tune on it.

Thanks, man! It was the '08 I was looking for. The 8 had been struck through, so it looked like a 0. :)

The experience was good for one thing, the car have potential yes, perhaps at 450pp, to reach 500pp you need to max it (496) and add a foil .
I love the way it drive. 👍:) thanks for this.

I dont think you have the same car as me, mine is around 580pp.
I still havent added you yet but I will very soon and send you the car. There is a few GTO's on here and this is one of the best (in my mind) there is also a GTO twin turbo MR and I will have that when I find it.

Have you got your hands on the new DLC cars yet?

Sorry didn't see your post, no DLC , i have to check later at home, it was for day 25 today for US , let see if it's the same from where i am in south america.👍

I dont think you have the same car as me, mine is around 580pp.
I still havent added you yet but I will very soon and send you the car. There is a few GTO's on here and this is one of the best (in my mind) there is also a GTO twin turbo MR and I will have that when I find it.

Yes , in the description they say that it's the same platform , that's why i've tested it like this ,just to have an idea. But for sure, the car must be different, because it happen in the game that similars cars that react very different from a model to the other.
:)👍

Yes , in the description they say that it's the same platform , that's why i've tested it like this ,just to have an idea. But for sure, the car must be different, because it happen in the game that similars cars that react very different from a model to the other.
:)👍

I have found the same with a few cars like this. The NSX type R is one of the best cars on the game, I run one at 450pp (dont ask) Its almost stock and nothing keeps up with me at that pp range, however the NSX type S is the same alround, I have a great tune for the type R and made the type S exactly the same. Everything about it is the same, weight and everything but it still doesnt handle the same. I thought it would be better because at the same pp it is around 50bhp more powerfull and the same torque but this doesnt seem to matter. Its 1 second slower on deep forest, not impressed lol

Will add you tomorrow and send you the GTO, dont have time right now sorry

I have found the same with a few cars like this. The NSX type R is one of the best cars on the game, I run one at 450pp (dont ask) Its almost stock and nothing keeps up with me at that pp range, however the NSX type S is the same alround, I have a great tune for the type R and made the type S exactly the same. Everything about it is the same, weight and everything but it still doesnt handle the same. I thought it would be better because at the same pp it is around 50bhp more powerfull and the same torque but this doesnt seem to matter. Its 1 second slower on deep forest, not impressed lol

Will add you tomorrow and send you the GTO, dont have time right now sorry

I have thr GTO Twin turbo MR '98. Thanks to my friend ToniXC that send it to me. Really cool. I'll test it tonight.

I've finished to test the Mitsubishi GTO Twin turbo MR '98.

-First At 500pp with sport hard tires on toscana tarmac. The result was the same as with the Mitsubishi 3000GT SR (J) '98 , very stable good grip but not enough to reach the top 10 cars on this track.

-After this i went on Nurburgring Nordschleife at 550pp race tires(it can go to 591p) There , it's a good car ,with a 6'45" lap , 10 seconds above the few top cars, that can do 6'35" regular on this track.

So my conclusion is that this car is a good medium car , easy to control ,with an excellent stock tune. If you buy it, tune at 550pp ,his best range i think, and you will make good in any kind of race , easy and safe.

Last edited:
AMUSE S2000 R1 '04 // 500PP SPORT HARD // ONLINE OK

The fastest touge car, above all the others. Pilot car, revealing your skills ,always possible to do a faster lap with this machine, just drive it and you will learn from it.
s2000r1_zpsa9604a46.jpg

toscanatarmac7p.jpg

toscanatarmac8.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
MITSUBISHI GTO TWIN TURBO MR '98 // 550PP // SPORT TIRES

CAN BE USED WITH RACING TIRES.

66925036.jpg

mitgtomr.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
MITSUBISHI GTO TWIN TURBO MR '98 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

I think i remember this car when i played GT1 in 2000 , it was one of the fastest and had at this time a sound effect when the second turbo was started..... This was amazing, PD must put this sound effect again, i don't know if it's real ,but it was great to ear.
When i take this car the first time ,following the good feeling of Mr Bogger that point me this car, i couldn't figure out that it will be such a great mutation . Yes ,this is a mutant car tuned by a Silver Surfer.
Nothing else to say, just try it , after oil change ,engine overhaul and chassis refit, put this tune on it and go to the track .Nurburgring is his playground. You and the people you'll race against , will have some surprise..:)👍

Special thanks to ToniXC who send me the car.

Hi! Thank you so much for so many great tunes!

I want to ask you something, what factor makes that a ff car becomes a little unestable? we would be talking about a Volkswagen Lupo GTI of 273 hp and almost 900kg I have tuned this car for the ring. After working a lot with it the best option seems to use ride height 0 / 0 and anti-roll bars 2 / 2.

We'll drive this GTO!!!

The tune is awesome, thanks!

Hi! Thank you so much for so many great tunes!

I want to ask you something, what factor makes that a ff car becomes a little unestable? we would be talking about a Volkswagen Lupo GTI of 273 hp and almost 900kg I have tuned this car for the ring. After working a lot with it the best option seems to use ride height 0 / 0 and anti-roll bars 2 / 2.

We'll drive this GTO!!!

Hello my friend. You're welcome, thanks for this. FF cars have problems .Each case is a particular case. If you have traction problem the option is LSD.
If you have understeer problems ,ride height and TOE can help. If the settings to make the car work using this parameters are too extreme, then use ballast to put more weight on the back. I'll test this car tonight and tell you what's wrong with it. Have a good day.

The tune is awesome, thanks!

Thanks, enjoy it. You see ?? Just stickers. :)👍

I've finished to test the Mitsubishi GTO Twin turbo MR '98.

-First At 500pp with sport hard tires on toscana tarmac. The result was the same as with the Mitsubishi 3000GT SR (J) '98 , very stable good grip but not enough to reach the top 10 cars on this track.

-After this i went on Nurburgring Nordschleife at 550pp race tires(it can go to 591p) There , it's a good car ,with a 6'45" lap , 10 seconds above the few top cars, that can do 6'35" regular on this track.

So my conclusion is that this car is a good medium car , easy to control ,with an excellent stock tune. If you buy it, tune at 550pp ,his best range i think, and you will make good in any kind of race , easy and safe.

I have added you now, I think the MR is very good but like so many cars on here I think this one is a better car at 550pp. Add me and I will send it anyway. No airo on this one either.

I have added you now, I think the MR is very good but like so many cars on here I think this one is a better car at 550pp. Add me and I will send it anyway. No airo on this one either.

Hi, i have the car now,ok. it's a good car, not in the to 10 550pp road cars but very close. Very easy and a pleasure to drive.

XJ220 i've test it a few months ago, and i did not like it. Let's see again with the things i've learn recently !!!???

Update on your McLaren F1 setup - I just ran a lap of 3:19.171 on Sarthe 2009 No Chicane. Absolutely fantastic.

sup, I have a question... when I go to change the gears the ones that you wrote doesn't match with my gears for example : 1º3800min and for example you say 3600 :S what do I do?

sup, I have a question... when I go to change the gears the ones that you wrote doesn't match with my gears for example : 1º3800min and for example you say 3600 :S what do I do?

It happen when it's an old tune before the 1.10 patch, but most of them are now correct. If not ,send me the name of the car and i'll fix this immediately .

You can also follow this tutorial, this is how i do, it's very easy.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5420568#post5420568

My GTO is 550pp and has 552hp

Its already better..

my twin turbo also, it goes to 576pp if i remember.

What up, Praiano
Your tunes are great been using them now for a few months. I was wondering if you are going to do any tunes on the TC'S from the DLC???

Back