Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
What up, Praiano
Your tunes are great been using them now for a few months. I was wondering if you are going to do any tunes on the TC'S from the DLC???

I would like to tune those cars for sure, but there is still no DLC here in Suriname where i'm working.
I've buy my GT5 disc in Brasil, my PS3 in Suriname after my old one brake, and my account is a brasilian account.
I don't know when we can expect this DLC. I 'm a big fan of SPA, that's what i want in this DLC principally .
So, for the moment ,i just wait and see.

praiano63
I would like to tune those cars for sure, but there is still no DLC here in Suriname where i'm working.
I've buy my GT5 disc in Brasil, my PS3 in Suriname after my old one brake, and my account is a brasilian account.
I don't know when we can expect this DLC. I 'm a big fan of SPA, that's what i want in this DLC principally .
Well hopefully they fix that for you soon. I look forward to see the tunes you come up with.

Next car for a good tune. TVR Tuscan speed 6. Tuned for 550pp please. No airo! Sport soft.

We all have the same car so I need something special!!!

Can you work your magic on this car for me please.

I need a good setup so I can do a little fine tune myself. I know some of the tracks are Deep forest and The nurb ring

Next car for a good tune. TVR Tuscan speed 6. Tuned for 550pp please. No airo! Sport soft.

We all have the same car so I need something special!!!

Can you work your magic on this car for me please.

I need a good setup so I can do a little fine tune myself. I know some of the tracks are Deep forest and The nurb ring

I have 3 tunes to finish, but i think i can begin this one during the week-end. I already have a basic tune for it.👍

MERCEDES-BENZ SLK 230 KOMPRESSOR '98 // 450PP // SPECIAL "Fall Roadster Battle" Shootout

slkompressor_zpsfe66002e.jpg

autumnringu.jpg

Enjoy.​

Last edited:
I don't want to seem like a bother, but could you tell me how far away in your queue the GV5 is?

Hi, sorry but i thought i already answered to your qustion few days ago...??? Don't remember exactly.
I don't have the GV5 , only the Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car ’05.This car have a tune in my garage ,tune by Valeboss94 in the section "Tuners on stage" Those tunes before to be published are approved by me and i give my OK mention.
For the GV5 i need the car to tune it because i only tune online. If i see it at UCD , i'll buy it and tune it. So, it'll be only at this moment.

Have a good night ><((((°> °°°°

Hi, sorry but i thought i already answered to your qustion few days ago...??? Don't remember exactly.
I don't have the GV5 , only the Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car ’05.This car have a tune in my garage ,tune by Valeboss94 in the section "Tuners on stage" Those tunes before to be published are approved by me and i give my OK mention.
For the GV5 i need the car to tune it because i only tune online. If i see it at UCD , i'll buy it and tune it. So, it'll be only at this moment.

Have a good night ><((((°> °°°°

Lol, Yes I remember you saying that. I thought I offered a solution to that problem. The car is currently in my shared online cars, so I figured you could use the borrow feature and then tune it. It's still there if you are interested.

Lol, Yes I remember you saying that. I thought I offered a solution to that problem. The car is currently in my shared online cars, so I figured you could use the borrow feature and then tune it. It's still there if you are interested.

This car is very special, it's a very hard tune. Need to feel it online, to find a setting that match with the car.
It's possible to do a quick test tomorrow offline and you test it for me online.We can try this. If it's ok for you , it's ok for me. But i'll not publish the tune. Before testing myself online. ><((((°> °°°° :)👍

This car is very special, it's a very hard tune. Need to feel it online, to find a setting that match with the car.
It's possible to do a quick test tomorrow offline and you test it for me online.We can try this. If it's ok for you , it's ok for me. But i'll not publish the tune. Before testing myself online. ><((((°> °°°° :)👍

Sounds good. 👍 Thanks, there's just something about it that it keeps a certain element of understeer when you don't expect it to.

First of all I have to say that you make wonderful tunes. Regards !
Now one question...When we will see tunes from your magic hands for the new TC cars ?

First of all I have to say that you make wonderful tunes. Regards !
Now one question...When we will see tunes from your magic hands for the new TC cars ?

Thanks.
Bis:

FORD MUSTANG MACH 1 -'71 // 500PP // SPORT HARD // ONLINE OK

Touge car 500pp , not as fast as evora or some few others modern cars, but still very fast and a great pleasure to drive.
The touge rules ask for or a stock gearbox or a special close transmission.
I've installed a fully custom transmission, just because the rev limiter hit the max rpm very early and prejudicate a lot the top speed. This part is up to the LotS members to resolve.

mustangmach1touge.jpg

toscanatarmac9.jpg

toscanatarmac10.jpg

toscanatarmac12.jpg

Enjoy.​

Hey Praiano.. have you tried the Dodge Ram Quad Cab... it is my top choice nightmare at 520pp.

The truck is INSANE..

Hi, not for the moment, my only pick up is the chevrolet SSR,
power 678 hp
weight 1698 kg
perf. points 575 pp

need to test the Dodge.

roadcourseindy1fx.jpg

The RAM is 4WD , there is one in online used car lot now , I believe..

I've been terrorizing the online rooms with it for awhile.

I'll try it, sometime on nurburgring there is some rooms online that need a car like this. Some people don't respect anything and don't know what's the meaning of "racing clean"... need to learn the hard way......

I'll try it, sometime on nurburgring there is some rooms online that need a car like this. Some people don't respect anything and don't know what's the meaning of "racing clean"... need to learn the hard way......

yeah, it weighs in around 1800+ kg... no way they are bumping me off the track anymore.. It holds the line really well and has amazing acceleration.

yeah, it weighs in around 1800+ kg... no way they are bumping me off the track anymore.. It holds the line really well and has amazing acceleration.
That's what the RS6 Avant is for!:D

I'm testing it right now , with sport hard 500pp ,touge cars configurations. With the stock setting that is not very good, i 'm a little faster than with my mustang mach 1 . Very good big car, i'll publish something for it in a few. A touge tune and a 550pp racing tires i think...
:)👍 ><((((°> °°°°

i can't find the Toscana tarmac track anywhere... where can i find or download it?

Hi, Send me a friend request and after you can download from my page 3 toscana tarmac that the people from the touge races use a lot online.

Oi praiano!
I was taking a look on your tunes and there's no Ferrari F430 tune :s
If you're avaiable,can you make one pls?(If it is a no aero pilot version is better to me ;) )
Brigad&#257;o :)

Back