The Fabmaru and Vandenal Show! Upd.35 Teaser!

• Thread starter Pyle_PMG
  • 274 comments
Thanks, I lost interest in GT4 for a long time but now I have the patience to try again (properly) with no gameshark.

I lost intress in GT4 in August. I want to play but everytime I put the GT4 CD on the Playstation I take it out after 5 seconds. :indiff: I will see if I get in the mood for a new update someday soon but I don't promise anything. :guilty:

:dopey:

I lost intress in GT4 in August. I want to play but everytime I put the GT4 CD on the Playstation I take it out after 5 seconds. :indiff: I will see if I get in the mood for a new update someday soon but I don't promise anything. :guilty:

Okay. I may have something in the works for the meantime.

The shots are good. But I think you should put up a little less of them at once, try selecting the best ones and putting them out. A lot of the shots are similar and eventually make me lose interest. The outliers are the M3 shots. So yeah. :D

These three I think, are the best of the batch. Although all of them in my opinion, could use a hint more brightness. The third shot I quoted above is probably the most eye-pleasing.

The shots are good. But I think you should put up a little less of them at once, try selecting the best ones and putting them out. A lot of the shots are similar and eventually make me lose interest. The outliers are the M3 shots. So yeah. :D

I must agree, more is not merrier, quality is the key. Also if you post that many shots, you may want to put 4 or 5 on a line like below.

(1-5)

(6-10)

(11-15)

(16-20)

(21-25)

It takes up less room, and makes comparison easier.

GT4 is already an obsolete and retarded game in feature of realistic depiction of cars and surrounding scenery around the track, and are the cars themselves too. if you want to see the latest cars and feel immersely hooked on the game, then you're recommended to switch to GT5 - but since GT4 is better than GT5 as a tool of entertainment and there being lots of things left to do, staying on playing GT4 is not old-fashioned yet. :)

GT4 is already an obsolete and retarded game in feature of realistic depiction of cars and surrounding scenery around the track, and are the cars themselves too. if you want to see the latest cars and feel immersely hooked on the game, then you're recommended to switch to GT5 - but since GT4 is better than GT5 as a tool of entertainment and there being lots of things left to do, staying on playing GT4 is not old-fashioned yet. :)

The best racing game for people who don't have/can't afford a PS3 and/or xbox 360.

I temporarly lost intress in GT4. It's normal, I don't play the same games over and over again. And switch for GT5 will be very hard to me since I don't have a PS3 and they are a bit expensive. :indiff:

I temporarly lost intress in GT4. It's normal, I don't play the same games over and over again. And switch for GT5 will be very hard to me since I don't have a PS3 and they are a bit expensive. :indiff:

Price of PS3's are going down now, so you could get one. Think like this. In 2007 they were $1199 here in NZ, now they are $570! That's half of the price! You'll move up soon enough.

SVX
$570? Where? I've seen one advertised for $390...

I got my 320GB PS3 with a 2nd controller, PlayTV, a 1.5m HDMI Cable, GT5, GTA IV, Little Big Planet and Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood for $750 a couple of weeks ago!

They are dropping in price quite quickly now.....

I caused this conversation? :P
Well, PS3 are 300 euros here in Portugal but we are in a huge financial crisis which means that people don't have money to buy anything. I rarely have a 10 euros game. That's a bit sad but is the truth. :(
And XBOXs cost the same so they are out of question as well. And am I the only that won't pull my rifle because SVX wants an XBOX? I will hire someone instead. :sly:

:D

This went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off-topic! Now I have to post some pics on Monday :lol:. I have 8 cars I can take pics of: Red BMW M3, white Autobianchi A112 Abarth, white 1967 Skyline, BMW M3 GTR, Cadillac Cien, Alpine A310 1600VE, red Mazda Mazdaspeed 6, and silver 1994 Mitsubishi FTO GPX.

This went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off-topic! Now I have to post some pics on Monday :lol:. I have 8 cars I can take pics of: Red BMW M3, white Autobianchi A112 Abarth, white 1967 Skyline, BMW M3 GTR, Cadillac Cien, Alpine A310 1600VE, red Mazda Mazdaspeed 6, and silver 1994 Mitsubishi FTO GPX.

My first car in GT4 was a silver Mitsubishi FTO GPX. I want see great pics of it! :dopey:

I just passed through my old gallery and since we were talking about the FTO and I don't have nothing new to post I found this:

Back