Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
FERRARI F40 '92 // 550 PP // ONLINE OK

New F40 ,very good handling and easy to drive fast. No more nasty reaction, safe and fast.

deepforestraceway5.jpg

f40b.jpg

sienapiazzadelcampo.jpg

sienapiazzadelcampo1.jpg

sienapiazzadelcampo2x.jpg

Enjoy.​

what color of black is the f40?

Yes my friend , i've just finished to talk with my clone and nothing , he's level 24 but still no Lister. So , i will accept your offer and check if i recieve a Lister to make a tune for our friend.
Thanks again.

Ok I'll send it at the trade reset tonight so you can work your magic :D

what color of black is the f40?

I am colour blind, but if my eyes don't deceive me there are actually two shades of Matte Black, one being lighter than the other and this looks like the lighter version...but I could be wrong...lol.

Yes my friend,very good if you put SPA as your default track in your room, i need to practice it. I saw "Cigano dos santos" at the news, destroy the other mexican guy 1st round. I used to assist UFC before,but i'm not very fan of this fights recently , i prefer looking at things that give me more hope in the humanity.... I need hope , a lot at this moment, everyday i wake up with one or more stupid news of the world. Anyway , thanks to share the track, have a good sunday, peace for everybody.
As could say my friend wallbanger, have fun and race hard... but clean.:)👍

><((((°>°°°°°

It's done, SPA is now the default track.

I see what you mean about the fighting with all the crap going on in the world. On the other hand, these two guys are from very humble beginning. Valasquez is an American, the son of a Mexican immigrant lettuce picker, and Dos Santos grew up dirt poor in the streets of Brazil. Both had a talent, worked extremely hard to get where they are and both are examples that no matter where you come from, you can realize your dreams in a free society even if that dream is beating someone into submission...lol.

And that's my political lecture for the day!!!...lol.

Enjoy Spa!!

Just seen another car you might like 'Honda Dualnote Concept '01'
Very strange looking hybrid thing but after reading the info it seem like it might be a good little car. 4wd too

What do you say to giving it a little tune and seeing what it can do!

Just seen another car you might like 'Honda Dualnote Concept '01'
Very strange looking hybrid thing but after reading the info it seem like it might be a good little car. 4wd too

What do you say to giving it a little tune and seeing what it can do!

I'll check it , now it's on the list, but i have some 4 or 5 cars to finish first and i think 2 of it will need more time than the others. No rush.
Need to drive SPA also. After a quick check let's see what i can do.👍

Thanks to you people that race my Bpsec drivers . This help me a lot to buy cars and parts.
Really good . Great help.

><((((°>°°°°°

that r390 600pp is just great.
hope you work on the 600pp viper gts-r concept when you have the time :)

This is one of the 2 that give more work, easy to do a good car with it , but hard to let it special. :)👍

><((((°> °°°°°°°

I'll check it , now it's on the list, but i have some 4 or 5 cars to finish first and i think 2 of it will need more time than the others. No rush.
Need to drive SPA also. After a quick check let's see what i can do.👍

Do you have the Dualnote or would you like me to send it to you?

Its rare car

I have this strange little thing with violet windows :):)👍👍👍 thanks

I is a funny looking thing I have to say but wow its a good car. Should be a top car tuned!

I'm already shocked. Wasnt sure when I saw how much it cost but I understand why now..

Cant wait to see what you come up with..

The yellowbird tune just amazed me, it feels more stable and has a lot more grip, it can still lose it if you over shoot the throttle, other than that I enjoy throwing the car into corners without the concern of it spinning out easily :)

The yellowbird tune just amazed me, it feels more stable and has a lot more grip, it can still lose it if you over shoot the throttle, other than that I enjoy throwing the car into corners without the concern of it spinning out easily :)

Thanks, yes it's a good car and now it can be driven by anybody without loosing his characteristics.
Have fun with the tunes and enjoy your drive.

Level 21 ticket has been sent my friend, good luck getting the Lister Storm from it :D

Thanks , well recieved my friend, no Lister storm but Impala Jeff Gordon this time. Thanks for the try
Have a good night.

><((((°>°°°°°°

I was almost ready to release my Takata Dome, I'll have to give yours a spin first, to make sure I'm not wasting my time! :P

Good , sure it will give you some work :)👍. It's really an all round car, i race it 600PP on the ring and suzuka the same way and it's fast and safe.
Check if your have the engine 3 if not you'll not be able to set the gears ratios exactly. I need another takata to check and publish this second configuration of the gears.
Enjoy your drive.:)

><((((°>°°°°°°°

that r390 600pp is just great.
hope you work on the 600pp viper gts-r concept when you have the time :)

The tune is ready but i've done it using lot of power limiter because my dodge is engine 3. To much for 600pp. This car is under 1.000.000 ,if you send it to me i tune the gearbox before publishing ,it's not the same ratios with no engine tuning stage. After i send it back to you already tuned .

Have a good night.

I'm searching for a fun 550pp car too and my favorite is the M3 GTR, I lust love this car.
Have you tuned it with rigidity improvement? And would you recommend to add balast or lower the power to reach 550pp? Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Sadly, I just have the Viper fully tuned too :(

I'm searching for a fun 550pp car too and my favorite is the M3 GTR, I lust love this car.
Have you tuned it with rigidity improvement? And would you recommend to add balast or lower the power to reach 550pp? Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Sadly, I just have the Viper fully tuned too :(

Don't need ballast or nothing else for 550pp. My GTR is engine 3 and you can lower it at 550pp even with full 20 points of rear aero. Just need to take out all the parts added and put the limiter at 94,8%. You will be at 550pp.
If you want i have 2 GTR with no engine tuning ,can send one to you 488PP from UCD without oil change.

Good morning everybody.
I need a dodge viper concept 600pp with no engine stage to publish my new tune , just to set the gearbox that will have differents ratios numbers than my engine 3 version.
It's an under 1.000.000 car, i will send it back after the tune published.

Thanks and have a good day.

><((((°> °°°°°

Hi Praiano, hope you had a good & relaxing weekend after all the nonsense on Friday?

If I have that Viper, you can have it. I'll check later when I get home.

I'm going to be using your tune on the Honda S2000 '06 in a race on Wednesday, however, it has to be only 450pp & sports medium tyres. Would you recommend any setup changes off your normal tune for those specs?

Hi Praiano, hope you had a good & relaxing weekend after all the nonsense on Friday?

If I have that Viper, you can have it. I'll check later when I get home.

I'm going to be using your tune on the Honda S2000 '06 in a race on Wednesday, however, it has to be only 450pp & sports medium tyres. Would you recommend any setup changes off your normal tune for those specs?

Hi, good morning. Hope you had a good week-end too.
The 2006 is not adapted it's a maxed car tuned for racing tires.
But i have the "HONDA S2000 TYPE V (US) '01 // 450PP // SPORT SOFT" that can be used with sport medium also. This is an excelent car.
If not you have the several very good cars in the last shootout. Have a good day.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6113264#post6113264

EDIT: Thanks about the viper, good , it will help a lot, i'll send it back to you after setting the gears....

Last edited:
Don't need ballast or nothing else for 550pp. My GTR is engine 3 and you can lower it at 550pp even with full 20 points of rear aero. Just need to take out all the parts added and put the limiter at 94,8%. You will be at 550pp.
If you want i have 2 GTR with no engine tuning ,can send one to you 488PP from UCD without oil change.

That would be really great :)
My PSN is br1x1337

Thanks a lot for taking your time and tuning it and thanks a lot for sending :)

i don't have a 03 NSX praiano, any chance you could do one for the 06 NSX race models? (e.g RAYBRIG etc).

ALso how are the road versions of these cars like?

Hey praiano did you got you got the both GT500 stealth cars?It would be a great idea made tunes for this DLC kids...

Latest Posts

Back