Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~MOST VIEWED FLICKR's FOR ALL TIME~ [THE END|06.12.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 1,223 comments
The last shot is fantastic.

My favorites are shots 1-10 :P

Outstanding composition, mood, and editing!

Thanks guys 👍

another unedited BIG SHOT :sly:
photo_f004i___gt5_unedited_by_hustler098-d4e6xgc.jpg

DOWNLOAD 3840×2160
unedited

a little editing 👍
photo_f574i___gran_turismo_5_by_hustler098-d4e6xgc.jpg

DOWNLOAD 3840×2160

Bonus :sly:
photo_f575i___gran_turismo_5_by_hustler098-d4e6ycc.jpg

DOWNLOAD 3840×2160

My works for the competition in front of you :nervous:

2.0: Week 49/Final Entry
(Click for Lightbox)

CCCL: Week 34/Final Entry
(Click for 3840×2160)

Other CCCL entries 👍

DOWNLOAD 3840×2160

DOWNLOAD 3840×2160

Last edited:
Great shots. I love your 2.0 entry and I think my preference for the CCCL would be the 2nd one. :)

ferinodesignday1.png

Photoset - BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line vs. Aston Martin DB9 Coupe (2006)
>BATTLE<

FINALLY done. Who of them will like you more? Exclusive M3 or DB9 in home location, you decide. The BATTLE is not for the win of a prize or something else. Just for the comments, about who looks better in this photoset. All in 1080p 👍
------

------

------

Last edited:

FINALLY done. Who of them will like you more? Exclusive M3 or DB9 in home location, you decide. The BATTLE is not for the win of a prize or something else. Just for the comments, about who looks better in this photoset. All in 1080p 👍

So you mean to say that these shots are taken at the home locations of each car? If yes, since when BMW comes from Tokyo/Japan? :lol:
Anyway, great set of pictures. I'm in love with the first DB9 shots, so for me, this is a big win for the Aston Martin. As a track battle the M3 would win for sure though.

Starting with the Chrome Line M3 I thought these are fantastic, it'll be hard for the Aston Martin to beat this. 👍 Then I got to the DB9 set and :eek: OMG they're gorgeous :drool: and for me easily have the edge over the BMW. :)

love this update, especially the first couple of db9 shots

Awesome shots! :drool: I personally love the BMW ones, the car looks outstanding! 👍

Man, you're giving me a brain cancer with every update :drool:

BkS
Love this shot. There's a real sense of speed, vibration, intensity etc. Adrenalin is the word I think.

Starting with the Chrome Line M3 I thought these are fantastic, it'll be hard for the Aston Martin to beat this. 👍 Then I got to the DB9 set and :eek: OMG they're gorgeous :drool: and for me easily have the edge over the BMW. :)

:gtpflag: MEGA HUGE Thank you all for your support :drool: !!!

So you mean to say that these shots are taken at the home locations of each car? If yes, since when BMW comes from Tokyo/Japan? :lol:
Anyway, great set of pictures. I'm in love with the first DB9 shots, so for me, this is a big win for the Aston Martin. As a track battle the M3 would win for sure though.

NO! Exclusive M3 (meaning that it is "Chrome Line") does not matter where...
But against him a DB9 at the home location (meaning the "Test Track Top Gear") 👍

Very nice work here once more 👍 I really like the M3 shot that is head on with all the tyre smoke :)

MY... GOD!!!!

Your pics are out of this world!!!! :drool:

Congratulations bro! :cheers: You are a great... GREAT artist!!! :D

Primus Ortus, Soloracer3, MoLiEG, Thanks :cheers:

>The next time there will be something for the first birthday of GT5!<

Awesome shots, really like the M3 set. Like the contrast of the yellow with the Tokyo streets.

Back